Chapter 1: Intro

On Taking Care of a Tzuyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello all, this story is born as a desperate attempt for a foundation, no matter how nonsensical, for Jitzu fluff. You guys may not like this, but I'm being so driven by the adorable force of this pairing that I can't stop. So... sorry. And welcome to my story!

Before we start, please accept my shortcomings that will be present throughout the narration. Being straight and really single, I royally at describing clothes. Also, my knowledge about Korean (or lack thereof) forced me to tell everything language-related content as if they were speaking English, and using alphabetical letters. And no, English is not my first language either, so I apologize for the crappy grammar as well.

The story will, I project, be written in a third-person omniscient POV, but there will be a lot of Jihyo's.

Disclaimer: I do not own Twice.

________________

 

“Shoot…. And it’s my favorite top too.”

Jihyo, the proud leader of TWICE, the motherly figure of everyone else, winced as she looked down on the state of her attire in dismay. For this occasion only, one where she could have the whole entire day to herself, Jihyo had donned a dark pink tank top over a plain white shirt. (AN: imagine her outfit in Likey). While the clothing itself had little to flaunt, it really complimented the singer’s figures- especially her chest, the only area that stayed proudly voluptuous after the hard-earned weight loss.

At any rate, she wasn’t able to enjoy the fabulous feeling- she was soaking wet and irritated, all thanks to the rain suddenly pouring down as she was leisurely sightseeing in the neighborhood park. To add insult to injury, she apparently stepped into some kind of grovel in the hurry for shelter; now every step she took felt gritty, sandy, and occasionally painful when a particularly pointy grain scrapped against her skin. Long story short, she felt pathetic.

That did not mean though, that she looked the way she felt. With the wet T-shirt and the tank top now drenched and sticking to her body, making her look a lot more sensual than her usual cheerful. Normally, such illegally images could seriously threaten her safety should she be alone; lucky for her, no ert would bother venturing around the playhouse in the middle of a random park in the middle of the rain. Dealing with the usual catcalls on the streets was irritating enough.

Speaking of catcalls… Cats were cute. Jihyo loved cats a lot. Closing her eyes, she could just imagine having one bundled in her arms, their fluffy fur tickling her arms, their meows soothing her ears like…

“Meowrghhghrgh.”

Jihyo’s head snapped up. That imaginary meow was strangely realistic, not to mention highly un-dreamy. Wasn’t it supposed to be, like, more melodious and adorable?

“Meowwwwwww.”

Yes, that’s more like it, albeit still too hoarse. Jihyo nodded to herself in satisfaction, before bolting up and looking around. That’s definitely not her imagination anymore… There was undoubtedly a cat around, and it did not sound healthy.

“Meow? Meow!!” Jihyo stood up and slowly advanced to where she thought the sound came from, no longer caring about the rain. Her imitation of the cat was poor and highly unnecessary, but she needed another meow to pinpoint the location and had no other idea.

After a few more pathetic exchange of meows, the leader of TWICE finally found her target: A white cat lying underneath a swing seat nearby, looking dirty and exhausted.

“Oh god, you poor thing.” Jihyo gasped in worry and gingerly picked said cat up. It did not react much; save for a slight jolt upon contact, the half-dead cat was too tired to put up a fight. Its head was the only thing active; the cat stared at her with apprehension.

No longer caring about the rain, Jihyo ran as fast as her legs could take her back home.

_______

“Jihyo-unnie, you’re back! Man, you’re soaking wet aren’t ya?” Greete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter