I Like Me Better When I'm With You

You Better Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Achoo!"


A loud sneeze makes Seulgi turn her body to the right side of the room. She sees her best friend slash roommate coughing continuously.


"You caught a virus." Seulgi stands up and hands Wendy a box of tissue.


"I know and my head hurts too." Wendy holds her head and lies down.


"I'll get you medicine and warm water. Should I call manager oppa?"


Seulgi walks towards the door and gives her best friend a last look.


"Seul... Don't call manager oppa. And Seul, don't tell Irene unnie about this."


"Why? She needs to know."


"She's been stressed out with the past happenings and she can't sleep at all. The last thing I don't want to see is she, passing out because of it."


"But Wen-wen, she needs to know. She's your girlfriend."


"Please Seul, buy me some time. You can tell her after our schedule later. Not now," Wendy says, looking like a cute puppy.


"You know I can't say no to that face, Wen-wen." Seulgi smiles.


"Thanks, Seul. You're the best. I love you, my bear best friend." Wendy smiles but holds her head. She feels her world spinning.  


"Don't move, Wen. Let me get you medicine."


--------------------


The pills that Seulgi gave to her seems effective. She doesn't feel well but her insides are burning. They are now standing at the stage for the opening act. It will be the last Gayo for the year 2017 and Wendy wants to end it now.


She and Irene are standing side by side. She puts both of her hands on her back.


Irene notices the unusual silence and lack of response from Wendy. She looks at her and gently sneaks her hand. She gives it a light squeeze and that makes Wendy look at Irene.


Irene notices that her girlfriend is warm but dull. The colors that she usually sees left the latter. Her hands are cold and her face is paler than usual.


"Wendy-ah, are you okay?"


"Of course Irene unnie, I'm okay." Then Wendy smiles.


But Irene knows the meaning behind those smiles. Wendy is in pain. She wants to hug her and kiss her but she can't, not now.


Irene feels a tug on her sleeves and sees Yeri. Yeri pulls her away from Wendy and the latter nods and smiles.


They are standing far away from the other members but she can't argue with Yeri at this moment. She smiles and waves at the audience until she feels another tug on her sleeve.


"What is it again, Kim Yerim?" 


"Look!" Yeri points her lips to her back.


"You look like a duck." She turns around and sees Sunmi. The girl she wants to kill last week.  


She bows when she sees Sunmi looking at their side. Their sunbae smiles back and bows. She feels so bad. And it's not helping that the devilish look on Yeri's face is present.


"I want to kill you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter