ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)

You Better Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How to confess in a very subtle way on public, Wendy's way.

 

--------------------


Ever since that Christmas fiasco involving their Sunmi sunbaenim, Wendy has been making it up to Irene by going on dates or just hanging out lazily on the older girl's room.

 

One lazy afternoon, the couple were lying on the mattress and doing nothing.  


"Seungwan-ah, are you not tired of me?" Irene asked out of blue.  


It was not the first time that Irene had this thought. That's why Wendy knew what to do. Irene, the most beautiful girl in Korea, felt so scared and unsure.


Wendy looked at Irene, held the latter's hand and intertwined their hands and kissed it. 


"I never wanted to be with anyone else but you."


--------------------


It was the day of KBS Gayo and the girls would perform. They were going to perform four songs and do a special segment named 'Secret Confession Party.'


Inside the van, the three evil girls were sleepy and wanted to sleep. Wendy saw her girlfriend at the far back side of the van. She moved to where her girlfriend was.


Wendy stared at Irene lovingly. She didn't see anyone as ethereal as Irene. Gently, she moved closer and held the sleeping girl's hand.


Irene woke up from the sudden skinship. She opened her eyes and saw Wendy smiling at her.


"Lean on me. I'll wake you up when we reach our destination." 


Wendy smiled brightly that it made Irene smile more.  


--------------------


The PD explained to them what 'Secret Confession Party' meant. It would be a year-end party with them writing a message to each member and they would read it out loud.  


"Anything we want to say?" Joy asked.


"Yes, and you guys will pick up the letter that you will read." 


"Filming will start in 15 minutes," the floor director shouted from afar.


"After this confession party, we will go with the performance. Good luck girls," the PD said before walking away.

 

The secret party started. The girls were wearing their 'Happily Ever After' outfit. The one that they wore on their 'Red Room' concert.  


Irene was holding a cake. Seulgi and Joy blew the candle and the three clapped.


"Why don't we write letters to each other?" Joy suggested.


"We should write everything we want to say," Seulgi second the motion.


They all agreed and now they were writing their messages on a paper. The four girls peeked at Wendy's letter. Wendy saw them and hid her letter.


"Don't write a long and cheesy message unnie," Joy laughed.


"Yah, I won't."


Wendy felt embarrassed but laughed.


"Now, we will pick one and read the letter," Joy said while holding the box and picked one.


"I got Irene unnie's letter."


Joy read it out loud.


"Our members, let's always have fun and be happy. Just like the day before." 


Joy read and com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter