What Happens When You Leave Wendy Son Alone

You Better Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What will happen if Irene and the rest of Red Velvet left Wendy unattended? 

 

(Edit: I forgot to include some things at the start of the story. My bad.)

--------------------

Morning comes and it's a rest day for Red Velvet. After what happened to their one of the best brother, they need to be strong and perform at their schedule on SBS Gayo 2017, a Christmas special.


Irene wakes up early than usual, walking around the house and stops at the kitchen, expecting a hamster standing in front of the stove with a pan in her hand. But to her dismay, the kitchen is empty.


"It's already 10am. Is Wendy still sleeping? Is she sick? Or she's tired?" Irene is asking herself while walking towards the room of the 94 liners.


She knocks two times before she opens the door, only to be dissapointed.


She only sees Seulgi hibernating in the room. Wendy's side is neat and clean.


--------------------


Hours had passed and the other three girls are wide awake and sees Irene sitting alone at the living room.


"Where's Wendy?" Seulgi asks while slumping on the other side of the sofa.


"You're her roommate Kang. You should know where the hell she went," Irene answers irritably.


"Maybe she went out with that email user friend," Joy shouts from the kitchen, hoping to find a chicken in the fridge. 


"What?" Irene looks at Joy questioningly. 


"It's Sejeong," Seulgi answers Irene.


"No, they won't."


"Why are you so sure unnie?"


"Because I deleted all of the emails of that girl on Wendy's phone," Irene answers like it's not a bad thing to do.


The three kids look at her with unexplainable expressions.


"But seriously unnie, you're the girlfriend. You should know where unnie went," Joy says. She's worried about her number one fan.


The four of them sits at the living room, finding clues on where their hamster went. 


"Before I forgot, she went home alone early last night with manager Kim," Yeri says, looking at her phone.

 

Yeri opens her secret Twitter account and sees a bunch of Red Velvet and Blackpink photos and GIFs. Photos of her with Rose, Lisa and Jennie with her Irene unnie, Joy tapping Rose and Seulgi and Jisoo laughing together. 


She keeps browsing to find Wendy but she sees nothing.


Until she sees a thread named 'Red Velvet Wendy last night.'


She sees Uhm Junghwa, a singer and an actress, put her hands around Wendy and bows but before the woman left, she taps Wendy's .


"Irene unnie, you should watch this," Yeri hands Irene her phone but retrieve it back to her hands.


"Wait."


"Let's just watch it on our TV," Yeri suggests, afraid that the older woman will throw her beloved iPhone.


She looks at Joy and the tall one understands. She goes beside Irene. She gets the things that Irene can throw and put them in a safe distance.


Joy makes an 'okay' sign and Yeri walks towards the set and goes to Twitter and plays the particular GIF.


"What the? Uhm Junghwa sunbaenim tapped Wendy unnie's ." Joy laughs at Wendy's comical expression but she shuts when she feels the dark aura that Irene has.


Well, Irene is sitting alone at the chair. If looks can kill, maybe Uhm Junghwa is dead on the spot. 


"How dare that woman. No one can touch 'my' Wendy except me."


"Irene unnie, you need to chill," Yeri says while browsing for another video.


"What is that, Myemim?" Seulgi asks. She's scared of what Irene will do and afraid of what will happen to her best friend.


"Just watch."


The video contains how Seulgi and Wendy were glued to each other. Wendy did wait for Seulgi when the bear lost her earrings and find it. They even bowed together to every artist that they saw. Basically, they sticked together till the last 2 minutes of the video.


The last minute showed up and SeulDy bowed to their sunbae Lee Sunmi, a Wonder Girls member. One of the legends in K-pop history.  


It also showed that Seulgi walked towards and saw Jisoo doing a chicken dance. Seulgi laughed and they walked together leaving Wendy alone.


On the last minute, Wendy was telling Sunmi the way and was guiding her. Wendy waited for her and Sunmi even held Wendy's hand while walking around the stage.  


And the video

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter