Hyo-Us 3 (AU)

Just fluff
Seungjun looked up from his macbook, glasses sitting on his nose, when his best friend walked through the door. The man seemed slightly frazzled and quite annoyed. “Do I want to know what happened?”
“No” Hyojin answered as he went straight for their bar fridge.
“Did he stand you up?”
“No” he answered, grabbing four cans of beer. He removed Seungjun’s laptop, replacing it with a beer. “All he talked about was Donghun!” Hyojin grumbled, snapping open his can.
“But he agreed to a date with you?” Seungjun was confused.
“He apologised then confessed about Donghun!” he took an angry swig from his beer.
“But Donghun’s head over heels with Junhee?” Seungjun wasn’t understanding Hangyeom’s way of thinking. Hyojin put his beer down and buried his head in the blanket sitting over Seungjun’s body.
He looked up at his best friend through his blond bangs, “why is dating so hard?” Seungjun chuckled and had a drink from his beer, his hand absently brushing through Hyojin’s hair. He put down his beer and grabbed the TV remote, flicking it onto a movie. They stayed like that for a while, Hyojin laying on his best friend as he watched the movie, just enjoying each other’s company. That’s what Seungjun thought anyway, he wasn’t aware of Hyojin’s movements until he refocused on him and found him mere inches from his face. It made his heart skip a beat. “Can I kiss you?” Hyojin whispered. Seungjun could smell booze on his breath.
“You’re obviously drunk so no” Seungjun went to push Hyojin away but the older man grabbed his wrist.
“I’m not drunk, Seungjun.” He crept closer, “I was over an hour ago. I am sober and I’m asking to kiss you?”
Seungjun bit his lip, his mind working away for an answer, “my lips are precious” he answered dumbly. It made Hyojin smile a little before he became serious again.
“I know they are, but I want them”
“Please stop, Hyojin. It…” Seungjun looked away, god it hurt. Hyojin could see it, the pain in Seungjun’s eyes at him being so close. It hurt himself as well.
“Jun, look at me” Hyojin held his chin gently.
“Please don’t play with my feelings?” he whimpered, looking down at Hyojin’s chest. Hyojin knew already about his feelings, why did he have to play on them and give him hope where he already knew there wasn’t any? “Hyojin, I…”
“Seungjun, look at me!” he ordered softly. Seungjun looked up. “The last thing I wanna do is hurt you.” He brushed Seungjun’s black bangs out of his eyes. He could see fear in Seungjun’s eyes. “I want to kiss you. That’s all I wanna do right now.”
“But, what if we can’t go back? What if I can’t go back?” Seungjun looked away again. Hyojin slipped Seungjun’s glasses off, folding them and putting them on top of the laptop.
“What if I don’t want to go back?” Hyojin confessed. Seungjun looked back in surprise, his eyes alight. That slight hope made Hyojin more determined. He cupped Seungjun’s cheek. “Can I kiss you?” he asked again. “No more what ifs.” Seungjun closed his mouth. He slowly nodded, his heartrate picking up as Hyojin came closer. “You need to say it” he whispered.
Seungjun swallowed hard, his mouth going dry as he murmured “Yes.” Hyojin smiled softly as he pressed his lips against Seungjun’s. It was chaste but sweet. Seungjun found himself smiling when Hyojin did it again.
“That went rather well” Hyojin grinned, settling his body over Seungjun’s.
“Is that your definition of a kiss?” Seungjun frowned which made Hyojin smirk. They would have to talk all this out later but for now Seungjun decided to just enjoy the moment and be a bit greedy with Hyojin’s affection.
“Nope.” Hyojin leaned in quickly, pressing his mouth harder against Seungjun’s. His tongue slipped out shyly to meet Seungjun’s own and the younger quickly got his breath taken, Hyojin’s fingers massaging his nape. This kiss lasted longer and had Seungjun gripping Hyojin’s shirt. The kiss continued for a couple more seconds before Hyojin pulled back. His smirk sitting smugly on his handsome face. “That was my definition of a kiss” he brushed his thumb over Seungjun’s, now rosy, lips.
“You live up to your reputation though.” Seungjun could feel that his cheeks were warm.
“And your really cute like this” Hyojin chuckled when he received a punch to his arm. He kissed Seungjun again and this time Seungjun fully reciprocated, wrapping his arms around Hyojin’s neck. Hyojin pulled the blanket back and wiggled them further down the couch so that Seungjun was on his back with Hyojin lying between his legs, just kissing and holding each other close. They continued to make out and just cuddle for the next half hour or so, until their other roommate arrived home. Hyojin looked over the back of the couch as Changyoon lugged shopping bags into their apartment. Seungjun sat up too, watching as Changyoon struggled. Changyoon stopped all movement when he saw how close Hyojin and Seungjun were, quickly taking in their kiss swollen mouths and mussed clothes and hair. Everything became silent, except for the background noise of the TV.
“Hallelujah!” Changyoon shouted before going back out the door, probably to get more shopping. “Now that you’ve finally got your acts together, mind helping with the rest of the groceries?” he yelled from outside. Seungjun and Hyojin shared a chuckle before getting off the couch to help their friend. “No on the furniture either!” he yelled from the car. Seungjun and Hyojin both blushed at that. Seungjun waited at the door while Hyojin helped off load some bags from Changyoon. Changyoon handed some bags to Seungjun as they all walked in to their apartment together, shutting the door behind Hyojin.

So this one was a quick one and it was AU. I was in a sweet mood so here is just fluff like the title of this series haha 

I'm thinking of doing a Wy-U one next but can't think of a prompt. If you have any idea drop me comment!!! ^-^