Hyo-Us 2

Just fluff

Hyojin awoke to a tuft of black hair tickling his nose, he didn’t have to look to know who it was. He then felt the arms wrapped tightly around his waist and a smile curved his lips slightly. “Seungjun, I need to use the bathroom.” The arms reluctantly let go and Hyojin messed with his blond hair as he swung out of bed. He went into the kitchen to get a small drink of water and found that the house was completely empty. In panic of missing a schedule he quickly checked his phone and found a message from Changyoon. ‘Seungjun didn’t get in till 4 this morning. Take care of him. I’ve taken the kids to Han River.’ Hyojin texted back a short thank you before going to the bathroom in his room. He slipped back into bed and wrapped his arms around Seungjun’s slumbering body. Seungjun sleepily blinked his eyes open and met Hyojin’s soft chocolate eyes. Hyojin brushed Seungjun’s bangs, trying to straighten them. Seungjun caught his hand and kissed his palm.

Hyojin asked “how’s the choreo coming?”

“I should be able to teach you guys tomorrow.” Seungjun failed holding back a yawn, “what time is it?”

Hyojin reached behind Seungjun for his watch and saw that it was 7:15am. “You need more sleep.” He decided, putting down his watch. They laid like that for a time, Hyojin gently Seungjun’s back as the other rested.

“Hyojin, kiss me?” Seungjun asked sleepily, his eyes still heavy with exhaustion.

“I haven’t brushed my teeth yet” Hyojin answered, running his fingers still lightly along Seungjun’s clothed back.

“I don’t care” Seungjun opened his eyes slightly.

“You’re being rather needy this morning”

“Please?” he whined, wiggling in Hyojin’s arms.

“Alright” Hyojin relented. Seungjun grinned before puckering his lips. Hyojin decided to and kissed his cheek. Seungjun frowned and playfully slapped Hyojin’s arm. “Sorry” Hyojin chuckled and placed a feather light kiss on Seungjun’s mouth, however that didn’t seem enough for Seungjun because he pushed forward making their lips press harder. “Seungjun,” Hyojin warned as Seungjun pushed him on to his back, straddling his waist.

“Please, just touch me a little, like you used to.” Seungjun pleaded, his eyes hopeful. Hyojin didn’t want to say no, but he had rules.

“Seungjun…” he sighed, his hand cupping Seungjun’s cheek.

“Please, Hyojin” Seungjun whispered, his head on the blond’s chest.

Hyojin cursed in his mind, just knowing he was gonna probably regret this decision. He settled his hands on Seungjun’s waist and flipped them over so Seungjun was laying underneath him. “I’m gonna make you regret this request.” He whispered hotly into Seungjun’s ear. Seungjun bit his lip in anticipation as Hyojin started to kiss all over his neck. Seungjun wrapped his legs around Hyojin’s waist and using a grip in his blond hair, pulled Hyojin’s mouth to his, an intense brush of lips as Hyojin’s hands softly the outsides of Seungjun’s thighs. Hyojin broke the kiss, pulling back. “If Jaeyoung finds out-?”

“He won’t” Seungjun pulled Hyojin’s bed-shirt over his head, removing the sweat-band from his right wrist and kissing the inks that were engraved in the skin. They both knew the story that lay under the ink, neither wanted to remember it. Seungjun looked back at Hyojin, eyes hooded some. Hyojin moved slowly as he touched Seungjun’s lips with his own. “I don’t want you to envy Jaeyoung’s muscles” Seungjun whispered, running his hands up and down Hyojin’s sides “you’re perfect as is… including this” he continued, his hands now sitting on Hyojin’s .

“You’re just a ” Hyojin commented as he laid down on Seungjun and held him tight. Seungjun smiled into Hyojin’s collarbone and started leaving butterfly kisses all over his neck. “Thank you, Seungjun, for everything.”

“Sure, but why are you being sentimental all of a sudden?” Seungjun was starting to worry slightly.

“Just, I feel like I never say it enough.” Hyojin was hiding his face now, purposely not looking at Seungjun. Seungjun was relieved, Hyojin’s mood had changed to embarrassed and he didn’t feel worried.

“Are you blushing?” he teased.

“No” Hyojin answered, still not looking at him.

“Hyojin-hyung?!” Seungjun froze at the deep voice. “Seungjun-hyung?!” Seungjun and Hyojin scrambled fixing their hair to look like they weren’t about to do anything but cuddling, sleeping in Seungjun’s case, unfortunately Hyojin didn't have time to retreive his shirt. Jaeyoung opened the door and Hyojin quickly puulled the blankets up to cover his chest and hushed Jaeyoung, telling him that Seungjun was sleeping. Jaeyoung nodded and quietly closed the door, leaving the two alone.

“That was close” Seungjun commented, as he wiggled further into Hyojin’s warm arms.

“Go to sleep, Seungjun” Hyojin kissed the top of Seungjun’s head and closed his eyes, hoping for sleep to take him as well. Seungjun smiled at his partner and kissed his nose, which made Hyojin wrinkle his nose. He laughed lightly before resting his head on Hyojin’s clothed chest and shutting his eyes, sleep quickly taking him.