Hyo-Us 1

Just fluff

Seungjun dropped his belongings and made a beeline straight for Changyoon who was welcoming everybody home, going so far as to cook dinner for them. He noted that Hyojin and Minseok were not with Jaeyoung and Seungjun. “Hyojin made it huh?” he asked as he held a sobbing Seungjun. “Hey now, you should be happy for him.”

Seungjun pulled back and wiped his face with the sleeve of Hyojin’s Bigbang hoodie, “I am! But it’s 7 months Changyoon-ie! 7 months!” he sobbed again.

“Oh hush” Changyoon cooed, holding Seungjun close.

“He was like this all the way home?”

“He didn’t even wait to hear that the debut members will be home for two weeks before activities start.” Jaeyoung supplied, wrapping his arms around Yuto. “They’ll be home tomorrow.”

“Why is no one hugging me?” Minkyun whined. Yuto slipped his arms around Minkyun’s waist, pacifying the older.

“Seungjun-ie, please stop crying? You’ll make yourself sick.” Just as Seungjun sniffed his last few sobs his phone rang, a sassy photo of Hyojin lighting up the screen.

“Hello?”

“Jun-ah, you left before I got to see you. Are you okay?”

“…” he didn’t answer, trying to calm his sniffles.

“Hey, I know it hasn’t been long since your grandmother passed away, and the show was really hard as well… Baby, if you need me just say the word, I can give my position to Sehyoon.”

“Hyung!” he felt like he was gonna cry again. “No, it would be selfish of me. Stay there. Promote ON&OFF with Minseok-ie.”

“Are you sure? You sound like you’re gonna cry again.”

“I’m just gonna miss you, a lot” he whispered truthfully.

“Me too… It’ll be the first time in a long time we’ve been separated like this.”

“I’m gonna be greedy and clingy for next two weeks.”

The confession must’ve made Hyojin laugh because he heard Hangyeom ask what was funny.

“I look forward to it” he answered sweetly. “Gotta go now, they’re calling for the boys.”

“Take care, Jin-ah.”

“You too, Jun-ah…” Hyojin trailed about to say something but stopped himself. “Welcome me home tomorrow?”

“Of course.”

“Goodnight” he whispered three words only for Seungjun to hear. The younger blushed but whispered them back sweetly and ended the call. When he looked back at the other members he saw that they were suddenly making themselves busy. “Yah! You brats!” he grabbed the nearby broom and decided to target Minkyun.

......................................................

Hyojin sighed sadly as he put his phone away.

“Why the long face kid?” Donghun asked hanging off Hangyeom.

“Hyung, you okay?” the ever observant Minseok asked, Byeongkwan slung around him. “Is it Seungjun-hyung?”

“What’s the story to that anyway?” Byeongkwan asked, plonking himself on a piece of carpet and pulling Minseok with him.

“We’ve been together since we were in Middle School. We fight, a lot.” Minseok nodded at that. “He’s the closest person to me. I love and care for him so much. The next couple of months are gonna be hard, for all of us.” He said encompassing the whole team. Hangyeom threw his arms around Minseok and Hyojin.

“Just make sure to call your friends or members at least once a day.” Donghun smiled at the younger members, reassuring them.

“Why has he got a maternal feeling?” Hyojin asked Byeongkwan.

“He’s A.C.E’s mother hen. Junhee-hyung’s the dad.”

“What’s Sehyoon-hyung?” Minseok asked.

“The annoying uncle who likes anyone that buys him hamburgers.” The statement caused the others to laugh, lightening the atmosphere.