Support

Forever

[Momo's POV]

I limp into the bar and security guards grab my shoulders and stop me from continuing.

“Hyunseung!” I yell in one of the guards faces. “HYUNSEUNG!” I yell again. I try to push my way through the guards, but their grip tightens around my arms. They grunt as they struggle to hold me back.

Suddenly a man dressed in a suit puts a hand on one of the guard’s shoulders and whispers to him. They both let me go and step to the side without a sound.

“Follow me, Miss Hirai,” the man says with a voice that sends a shiver down my spine.

I follow him and he glances at my leg.

“Hurry up, cripple,” he says with a sneer in his voice.

“… you.”

“Can’t speak well either. You’re more ed up than that woman you like.”

My eyes widen at his words. They couldn’t have. They couldn’t have touched her. Hurt her.

He ushers me into a dark room and my breath hitches. There tied to a chair and with her head lolled forward is Mina. I rush to her side, throwing my cane down and lifting her head. I bite into my lower lip. They hurt her and I can feel my blood boil.

I let out a yell as I dig into the rope and begin to untie her wrists. Then her legs. She begins to fall forward and I pull her into my arms. I don’t even care about the pain shooting through my leg as I lift her into my arms. I begin to limp out of the room, but stop when I spot Hyunseung leaning in the doorway.

“She’s a tough one,” he says with admiration in his voice. “Wouldn’t tell us anything.”

I can’t speak, I can’t do anything. All words have left me and I just glare at the man.

“Speechless huh. Well I was the same way when I heard you ran with my money.”

“I… didn’t,” I finally say.

“Oh really? Then where is it?”

“Sto-len.”

His maniacal laughter fills the room. “You don’t expect me to really believe that.”

I’m about to say something, but stop when I hear Mina groan. Her eyes ease open and she looks at me with relief. Even after what she’s gone through, she still looks at me like I’m the most precious thing in the world to her.

“I-it’s okay,” I say softly to her.

She nods and turns her gaze to Hyunseong. “She was attacked.” Her voice is dry and forced. “They took the prize from her. D-do you really think she’d stay in Korea if she had taken the money? You think she’d have this limp or difficulty to speak if she had that money?”

Hyunseong glares at Mina and then looks back up at me. “She’s smart too,” he sighs. “Do you know who stole it from you?”

I shake my head.

“Well since you lost it, you’re going to help me get it back. If you refuse then both of you will be dead. Start training again and get your body back in shape.”

“You seriously expect her to help you,” Mina spits.

“I do.”

I glance down at Mina and she looks at me sadly. “Okay,” I mutter.

 

[Mina's POV]

I wince as Momo gently washes the cut on my cheek.

“I’m… sorry,” she says softly.

I cup her face and lean in to give her a kiss. “It’s not your fault.”

“I-” She throws the bloodied cloth into the sink and storms out of the bathroom. She returns quickly with a notepad and pen.

Sorry. It’s frustrating not being able to say what I want to.

“It’s okay,” I say with a soft smile.

It is my fault. You should have just let them take me when they came to the shop. You should have told them when they took you. When they hurt you. I should have been the one in that chair. The one with that cut and bruises. You deserve none of that.

“It was my choice. You protected me and helped me when I needed it. I was doing the same for you.”

She lets out a heavy sigh and rubs the back of her neck. “T-thank you.”

“Tell me you wouldn’t have done the same for me.”

She glares at me and then gives me a kiss. “I-I love… you.”

“I love you too. Now let’s find the bastards that hurt you.”


A/N: o: Hi guys! Guess who's back after almost a year! Wow! I seriously wanted to apologized for this really really really really REALLY long update, this year has been really hectic with me since i got a new job and i tranfered to an university as well so everything was just so much i have to do, gotta move into an apartment by the university i was going with my girlfriend, meeting girlfriend family, school. work. school. work. plus angry girlfriend lol school. work. Furthermore xD alot boring stuff you guys don't want to read but seriously thank you guys for your patience and supporting this story! I'll eventually update every friday! when have the time but for sure, I won't let you guys down! really thank you guys!