Drunk Truth

What If [Oh Sehun ft. Hwang Minhyun]

As soon as we enter Mark's house, music surrounds us and I almost lose Sehun at that moment.

For some reason the room is already full and not with SOPA students only.

How does Mark even know all these people?

We make our way in, the best we can, until we find the drink area.

I'm not very fond of drinking, I'm not good at it, I avoid it and I never got drunk.

Don't want to start now.

"What do you want to do know" Sehun asks close to my ear to make sure I can hear him.

The music is just so loud, it's impossible to have a proper conversation.

I shrug and then I catch a glimpse of Sooyoung in the crowd.

It's time I keep my promise.

"I'll just stay around here, but you go talk to Sooyoung" I say enthusiastically

"Yoora..." Sehun almost whines

"Please Sehun, it's not a big deal, she's alone, just go talk to her"

"I really don't understand why you are so enthusiastic with me getting close to her" Sehun says in disbelief.

"I'm not" I say and I realize I mean it. But a promise is a promise. "But you have been mean to her since she arrived, just try and be friendly, what does it cost?" I argue.

Sehun sighs "But I'm not going to leave you alone."

I quickly look around and see Suzy pass by, I quickly grab her and drag her to me 

"I'm not alone, I'm with Suzy"

Said girl looks at me like I'm a filthy insect but as soon as she sees Sehun, she turns sweet.

"Okay then, but I'll be back soon" Sehun raises a doubtful eyebrow before leaving to find Sooyoung.

"What was that?" Suzy snickers

"Oh shut up" I mutter.

"Seems like you aren't having much more results than I am with him" she says

"He's my best friend, I don't see what you're talking about" I reply indifferently

"Right" she brushes next to me as she leaves "You're lying to yourself though" she ultimately says before she leaves to find other friends

And I am left alone....

At a party....

Might as well drink.

But after only one glass of an unknown drink, someone comes to keep me company.

"Yoora"

"Taeyeong" I reply in the same indifferent tone.

He stays there and I just raise an eyebrow, curious to know what he has to say.

"It really wasn't nice how you blocked me today when we played soccer"

I shrug "the game is the game" I simply shrug, not bothered at all.

"But really it wasn't fair"

"What because you're the school crush, I should have let you win so you could brag about winning?" I chuckle:

"Something like that yeah" he says, not realizing how stupid this is.

"Yeah right" I snicker and attempt to walk away.

He catches my wrist, not as nicely as Sehun did today "Apologize"

"Fxxk off" I reply, not believing his arrogance.

Taeyong is about to retort but someone grabs his arms and detatches it from me.

"Leave. Her. Alone" Sehun says darkly.

I immediately feel a wave of relief hit me.

It feels like it was ages ago that he left me to go with Sooyoung.

I give him a grateful glance but he's too focused on trying to pierce a hole through Taeyong with his eyes.

"Why are you here? What's your problem?" Taeyong replies defiantly.

And now I can see it, he has a red cup in his hand, Taeyong is drunk.

Sehun chuckles darkly "I think it's you who have a problem" He comes a step closer.

Taeyong quickly evaluates the situation, notices that's he's a few inches shorter than Sehun and finally realizes that he's not in position to argue.

"I-I just wanted to talk that's all" He protests.

"Well go talk to someone else and don't bother Yoora anymore" Sehun steps closer once more until he's almost touching the smaller man.

"Fine, fine, I'm going." He quickly backs off and gets lost in the dancing crowd.

Immediately Sehun's expression fades to transforme into a gently and caring one.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine Sehun" I say reassuringly. "He was just being annoying, nothing serious" 

"Didn't seem like it" He says as he scans the crowd, as if he's still trying to find Taeyong.

"It really was nothing Sehun" I say and gently take his arm with my hand "Let's find something to do, where are the others?" I ask, trying to distract him.

Sehun shrugs and finally puts his attention back to me.

"Wait, weren't you with Sooyoung?" I suddenly exclaim. 

"Ah" He looks away and scratch his head in embarrassment "Well the thing is, I went to look for drink for us, when I saw Taeyong bother you so I might have left her... alone" He confesses.

"Omg Sehun, come on! I could have taken care of myself" I sigh and drag him in the house as I look for Sooyoung.

I see her sitting, in the middle of a group that are about to start a game I would say.

"Nooo" Sehun whines, already knowing what this is.

I don't even care what they could be playing, all I can see is Sooyoung, I'm really being a terrible friend, always blocking her and Sehun, so now wherever she is, Sehun must be there to.

I get closer to the group and motion to Yoojung to move aside to let Sehun sit next to Sooyoung.

"Wait Yoora!" Sehun protest as I forcefully sit him between Sooyoung and Yoojung.

There is no place for me there so I go round and go sit next to Jaebum and Mina.

I'm right in front of Sehun and Sooyoung, perfect like this Sehun will stay here but at the same time be close to Sooyoung. 

Finally I put my attention to whatever is happening here, no because I sat there without knowing what they would be doing.

"So truth or dare! Everyone knows the rules I expect" Mark says, hosting the game.

I sigh internally. I finally understand Sehun's sigh.

We have always hated Truth or Dare.

Because when we were really young I had to kiss an other boy on the cheek for a dare and Sehun had been jealous and had stopped talking to me for a week.

We were like 10, but I still remember how I had to explain to him that I didn't like the guy and that he actually wasn't handsome or something like that and that he was my one and only best friend.

That other kid was Minhyun. 

Sehun had a lot of jealousy issue as he was the one who was close to me since we were 6, when my crush left to another country, Sehun became my friend and had took upon him the role of protecting me and then Minhyun arrived and he just got jealous that I could like other people than him. He bullied Minhyun, got into a fight and finally was friends with him, but when I had to kiss him for truth or dare, Sehun's jealousy came back. But he eventually forgave me for kissing Minhyun on the cheek and we just became a good group of friends. 

And here we are, playing truth or dare again.

I give a half amused, half desperate glance to Sehun.

I see him chuckle a little.

My eyes shift to Sooyoung and she gives me a grateful smile.

I nod a little, ignoring that gut feeling telling me something is wrong.

"So to remind the rules to people who would like to cheat or something. You chose truth or dare. If you chose truth, you have to reply absolutely truthfully and if we sense the lie, you can be assigned a dare upon that. if you chose dare, you have to accomplish what ever we dared you to do. If you refuse to answer the question or to do the dare, you're out of the game. No joker. We play seriously here. Understood?" He looks around.

Everyone nods and I chuckle a little at how serious Mark is being with all this.

"Okay then I'll start, Jungkook: Truth or dare?"

The boy is a bit startled but quickly puts his confident smile back on "Dare"

"Show us your abs" Mark says.

The boy smiles confidently and doesn't hesitate a second to lift his shirt to reveal a six packs.

A few girls squeal and I just sigh, of course he wouldn't be embarrassed to show it.

"Your turn Mark" Seokim says, a bit evilly "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" He says.

The group ooohs him 

"Fine, fine, dare then" He quickly gives in.

"That's better" Seokmin smirks. "I dare you to give a hickey to one of the person sitting next to you" 

Mark blushes slightly and look at his left or right.

It's either Jaebum or Suzy.

He seems to hesitates between the beautiful but terrifying woman or the tall man.

And unexpectedly he leans closer to Jaebum.

Everyone whistle in encouragement. 

"I'm sorry but I can't do it to Suzy, she impresses me to much" Mark quickly explains "And her heart is already taken" he says and everyone laughs as we all know how Suzy loves Sehun.

Jaebum looks at him in disbelief as Mark quickly stick his lips to his neck and start leaving a mark.

It doesn't take long and Jaebum just lets him do, he's totally frozen in his state, not understanding what is happening.

Soon enough he has a purple on his mark and both guys blush crazily as they try to put as much distance between them.

"Okay Jaebum, truth or dare" Jungkook asks.

"Truth" He says as fast as light, not wanting anymore skinship with Mark

"Fine fine, are you still a ?" Jungkook asks.

The boy blushes even more "Yes" he mutters.

"Next!" He says before we can all really take in his answer.

I hear a few chuckle regarding Jaebum.

"Yoora, your turn!" Yoojung says.

I realize that indeed, it's my turn to answer. 

"Truth" I say hesitantly. It's not like I have anything to hide.

"Boring..." Seokmin complains "Fine, you're always with Minhyun and Sehun, do you have romantic feelings for any of the two"

My eyes go wide in a second.

Okay maybe I didn't expect this question.

"N-N-No! Of Course not! They're my best friend" I protest, face getting red and I'm unexpectedly stuttering.

"Who says you can't develop feelings for your best friend. Would you be lying Kang Yoora?" Seokmin says suspiciously and leans a bit closer, as if he could see the answer in my eyes.

"Leave her alone" Sehun interrupts, voice neutral.

"Oooh Your knight in shinning armor just saved you, will we have a new couple soon in the school?" Seokmin says more but I just shake my head.

If there is any new couple in the next few months, it has to be Sehun and Sooyoung.

They quickly give up and it's Mina's turn to answer, it goes on like this until it's finally time for Sehun to answer.

I try to avoid looking at him, my truth really bothered me, somehow it put into light something I'm just not ready to look at for now.

"Sehun, finally, truth or dare?" Seokmin asks.

"Truth" he answer without hesitation.

"Cool, but don't expect this to go this easy. We tried before to get an answer from Yoora, but maybe you can tell us more. Do you have a crush on anyone?" 

The crowd seemingly leans in closer to hear his answer.

Everyone wants to know if the mysterious Oh Sehun likes someone.

I don't look at him. Because I so don't want to hear him answer positively.

Because that mean I will have succeeded my mission.

"Yes" 

I look even more down the floor.

Everyone whistle at his answer and want to know more about who that girl is but it's not Sehun's turn anymore

I'm sure it's Sooyoung.

In the end it makes sense, I only pushed him to her, he probably didn't want to hurt my feelings and let me think that he was betraying me because he was getting a girlfriend.

My thoughts are getting nuts, I can't even think rationally anymore.

I feel a bit dizzy.

I'm not sure it's the alcohol.

But I manage to grab a hold on the game again when I hear Sooyoung say "Dare"

"It had been a while" Mark says. "Okay then, You have to kiss Sehun 10 times, it can be just pecks, wherever you want, but make it 10" He says.

Everyone cheers once more and I just can't stand it.

Suddenly it's just too much for me too handle.

I get up in one go, ignoring the protest of the group and I leave the game.

I don't look at Sehun, I don't look at Sooyoung.

I don't understand why I feel hurt.

Yet I'm slowly starting to do.

I just don't want to realize.

So I go find the drink section.

I said I never get drunk, well tonight seems just the night to break that rule.

And that's how I continued my night.

Emptying cup after cup.

Not looking at what was in it.

Just hoping it would make me heart stop beating so crazily.

Hoping that it would make the little voice in my head shut up.

I don't want to know.

I'll only get hurt.







 

------------------------

I realized that maybe you could get confused, I actually pictured NCT Mark as he attended SOPA, and I realized later that it could also be Got7 Mark XD chose as you want 

Anyway as usual Yoora is in big denial, but we're getting there! though all the drama coming is not close to be over XD Hehe So many cool chapters coming! And the next one will be really cool!

We'll finally see Sehun's POV! So I hope you're excited ;) 

See ya!