Always You

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is in her office like usual, updating her documents, follow up with clients and everything.

"Hey, I'm leaving ya. I have a dinner date with Yuri." Yoona says to Tiffany.

The two of them are sharing a big office room, more like a studio office.

"Yuri?"

"Yea." Yoona simply answerd.

Yoona followed Tiffany's gaze to the screen monitor. The cctv monitor, there is almost thirty cameras around the office.

Yoona notice there is a camera at the walkway to the kitchen, she bite her lips.

"Hmm.. I bet you saw it?"

"Saw what?"

"You didn't? You are always watching the cctv more than you watch TV at home." Yoona raised her eyebrow.

Tiffany didn't respond to Yoona.

"Anyway she is hot." Yoona said. Walking out their room and send a flying kiss to Tiffany before closing the door.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her annoying friend.

Of course Tiffany saw it and knows clearly who Yoona is referring to...

Choi Soo Young. The new hot tall y long legs designer in her event management company for almost 3 months.

Man in the production team are going crazy over her...

Already hitting on slash kissing too intensively slash almost had in the office with the art director Im Yoona..

Making out with the well mannered good girl account manager Seo Ju Hyun...

Tiffany massage her forehead, thinking is she operating her company correctly.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hi, I have a few artwork need to get Yoona to sign for approval, is she still in?"

"Nope, she just left a moment ago."

"Aww.." she pouted. Cuteness overloaded.

'Fu*k! Why is she doing that in front of me?!' Tiffany mentally cursed.

"I will just leave it on her table, is it ok?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yea. Sure."

After hearing that, Sooyoung flashed her bright smile to Tiffany.

Tiffany is in awe, she swear that's the brightest smile she ever seen in her life, it's even brighter than her own future.

Somehow it's make Tiffany's mood better, make her feel relaxed. Eventually she returned her beautiful eyes smile to Sooyoung.

"I like your eyes smile. Smile often kay?" Sooyoung said and winked at her boss.

"Haa.. haha. Okay." Tiffany replied still keeping her smile.

----------------------------------

11:35pm

Sooyoung is still at her working station. Feeling a bit tired and uninspired, decide to go to the kitchen to hunt for some food.

"Hey boss. Why ain't you going home yet?" Sooyong asked Tiffany who is having a cup of hot tea at the kitchen counter.

"Mm.. not yet. Still have some works to rush. How about you? I feel bad for keeping you to stay up late in the office tho." Tiffany said with a small smile on her face.

"And please just call me Tiffany."

"Alright."

Sooyoung made her cup of hot tea and sit opposite slightly to the left of Tiffany.

There is a moment of silence...

Sooyoung is stealing glances at Tiffany stirrings her hot tea. Sooyoung can't help it, being this close to her boss,  she is so pretty, so beautiful, so elegant is like an angel that fell from the sky.

She did not realise she is staring at Tiffany until... their eyes met.

Oppss!

"Come. Let's go in to my room." Tiffany said.

The two of them are inside the big office room...

On t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter