Attention Please

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung ah. Let's go to sleep. It's almost 2am" Tiffany pleaded Sooyoung with her aegyo.

"Don't wait for me, I have to come up with another two design options for the client."

"Hufff..." Tiffany let out a heavy sigh.

Tiffany is wandaring around Sooyoung like a little kid waiting  for chocolates.

"Do you want to have some wine?" Sooyoung asked. Trying to trick her girlfriend to go to bed after a bottle.

"No."

"Baby, you to go to bed first. I will come in after... an hour... I guess?"

"No."

"Then you stand there."

"Ughhh....!!"

Sooyoung continue with her work on her desktop.

"You! Haven't. Go. To. Bed. Together. With. Me. For. A. WEEK!" Tiffany said and emphasized every single words.

"YOU told me that you have business trip to Japan this weekend, and I STILL don't know the details yet." Tiffany continued.

"You always come home late and when I woke up, you have already gone to work." Tiffany said in a flat tone.

Tiffany is standing behind Sooyoung's monitor.
Sooyoung looked up at Tiffany, crossed arms in front of her chest, expressionless. She looked into Tiffany's eyes.

Sooyoung can tell that Tiffany is really feeling unhappy right now. If she continue to ignore this girlfriend of hers, she will be in deep .

Of course she doesn't want to get in a cold-war like last time. Tiffany wouldn't talk to her for a week.

WEEK OK?! SEVEN DAYS!

She feels like she is dying, her lover just wont talk to her.

So torturing. So suffering.

Only leaving short note to her.
Like.. 'eat this', 'clean this' 'opps no food for you'

"Come here." Sooyoung said and tapped her lap, asking Tiffany to sit on her lap.

Tiffany pouted. She sit on Sooyoung's lap and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck without saying anything. She rested her head on Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter