Hotter than the Summer day!

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huff! It's so hot in here! I'm melting! Gosh! Can we turn on the aircon?? It's like.. 98°f in here!!" Sooyoung complained.

"Arghhhh~~~!!!!"

Sooyoung is dripping wet from the sweat, it's so hot that her sweat is dripping on the floor. Even she is just in her bra and undies. She is holding cardboard box fanning herself.

While Tiffany is lying on the couch with her over size big t-shirt rolled up, showing a little bit of her pink bra and a super short short hot pants. One leg on the floor, another one on top of the couch.

"No. Our electricity bill is $100 the previous month." Tiffany replied the "water lady" that standing in front of her.

Sooyoung stared at Tiffany expression-less.

Sweating...

Panting...

Sooyoung started to zombie-walking toward Tiffany with her messy hair & her sweaty body.

"Heheheheheheehehheeheheehehe" Sooyoung evil laugh.

"Eeehehehehehehehehe" Sooyoung with her evil laugh again.

"Choi Sooyoung, stop there! Don't come nearer! Or I'm gonna push you down the staircase!" Tiffany warned Sooyoung.

"Ehehehehehehehehe!"

"CHOI!!!!!!"

Sooyoung lying flat on top of Tiffany with her super sweaty, wet body.

"Get off!!!!" Tiffany screamed. Trying to push and kicked Sooyoung.

"No~~~" Sooyoung staying still on top of the struggling Tiffany.

Sooyoung pout her lips trying to kiss Tiffany.

"Fine! Fine! Just turn on the aircon!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter