Text Book

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a cold Saturday morning

Inside the cozy apartment

Tiffany at her study table, few highlighter pens scatter on the table, review on the criminal law text book.

She wrapped herself with a big pink blanket from head to toe like a Sushi roll, only showing her beautiful face and bangs... so comfy. While her legs rested on Sooyoung laps who was sitting right next to her.

Eyes glued on her text book, reading on the sentence she have highlighted before.

"What chuu doin~~?" Tiffany nudged the women next to her.

"Mm? Finalizing the artwork. Will e-mail it to the production team to execute it soon." Sooyoung simply answered, eyes still on her laptop without looking at Tiffany.

"Owh..."

...Silence...

Suddenly Sooyoung got distracted by Tiffany and glanced...

Tiffany pouting lips, chin near the table, blowing at her text book from the bottom right direction.

Sooyoung raised one of her eyebrow, amused by the view, continue staring at the women.

Still staring at the women next to her, now Tiffany is trying to flip her text book to next page using her chin.

Sooyoung chuckled, let go of the mouse in her hand.

Her hand passed by in front of Tiffany's face, Tiffany got startled a bit by Sooyoung's hand.

"This page?" Sooyoung asked and flip the text book to the next page. Still amused, with a big smile on her face.

The soon-to-be lawyer nodded shyly, embarrassed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter