Hershey Kisses [Momo]

Twice Drabble Collection Thing

You knock on the door, then put your hand to your pocket.  “Coming!” You hear from inside, and the sound of shuffling feet comes up to the door and it opens.  Momo peeks her head out.  

“You’re early…” She says, sniffling a bit, her nose red from blowing out of it too much.  She had caught a cold, and was taking the day off to rest.  You thought you would be a responsible boyfriend on your day off and take good care of her.

“There was no traffic” you say plainly, holding up the plastic bag you stopped at the nearby convenience store to get.  She opens the door to let you in.

”Thanks for coming in on your day off…” She says as she waddles into her studio apartment, crawling into her bed.

“Not a problem at all, you would do the same for me, I’m sure.” You sit next to the bed, placing the bag on the table.  Reaching inside, you take out some medicine and a water bottle, handing them to her.  She takes it as you reach into the bag.

”what else did you get?” She leans over you, curious.

“Oh, I thought about taking the liberty of getting some of your favorite snacks to help you feel better”

“Ohhh! Jokbal?”

”I said snacks, Momo” You pull out a few things, a bag of Hershey Kisses, Cheese Puffs, a couple cans of chicken noodle soup, and a jar of Nutella.

“Woahhh…” She grabs the bag of Cheese Puffs and starts snacking happily.  You smiled.  She always looked happiest when she’s eating something.  You’re pretty sure she’s said that before, as well.  You turn on the TV, and walk over to the kitchen to start making the soup.  There was a variety show on, and the celebrities on were playing the pepero game.  It was silly, and over the top, but they looked like they were having fun.

“You didn’t get any pepero, _______?” You could hear her reach into the bag.

”No, I didn’t. Why do you ask?”

“I… uh. No reason.” You hear some shuffling as you come back out, placing the bowl of soup down.

“There, now we just give it a few minutes to cool, and..” You look up at Momo, and her back is to you.

“Lets play a game, _____”  She turns around, and between her teeth is a Hershey’s Kiss. “Come get it” You can almost make out her saying as she winks.  You could feel yourself blushing as she laughs and chews on the chocolate.  She slides off her bed to the floor and blows on the soup.  “I was joking, _____” She places a kiss on your cheek.  She watches the tv as she starts on the soup.

“Wh-what if I wanted it?” You said, nervously.  As she turns to look at you, you unwrap a kiss and put it between your teeth, raising your eyebrow, trying to look as seductive as possible.  She giggles and crawls over, moving her head to be level with yours.

“What if…” She lowers her voice, looking down at the kiss and back up at your eyes.  “..I want it?”
She tilts her head, closing the distance between your lips.  You feel her kiss your lips quickly and pull away, the kiss now between her teeth.  She eats it and giggles.  “Don’t look so disappointed, ____” She smiles softly. “You’ll get a real kiss later, okay?”