Cake Shop Visit [Sana]

Twice Drabble Collection Thing

Your eyes widen as you entered the cake shop, this had opened up a few weeks ago, and you never had the chance to go.  Your classmate, Sana had offered to take you, as she had got her hands on some coupons for some buy one get one free offers, and wanted to try out the place for herself.  She walked over to the counter to order as you found a table for the two of you.  She came by a few seconds later, sitting across from you.

“I had an idea, ____” She said digging through her purse.

”Huh? What is it?” You leaned over the table to see what she was grabbing, curious.


“Ta dah~” Sana held up a blind fold.  She grinned as she leaned over to put them on you.

“Eh? What this for..? I thought we came here to eat cake” You ask as it covers your eyes, leaving you unable to see.  

“Well I thought of a fun game we could play~” You heard the staff bring over the tray, placing several plates on the table.  “I give you a bite from each, and you get to guess which flavor I picked!”

“Oooh, yes.  Let’s do it!”  You smiled, excited for the challenge.

“Alrighty then.  Say aahh~”  You opened your mouth, and she put a spoonful into your mouth.  You chew for a few seconds, mulling it over before swallowing and giving an answer.

”That tastes like carrot cake.” You smile, one hundred percent sure that you’re correct.

“Ding! That’s correct! Round two~”  You could hear the smile in her voice.  Another spoonful pokes your lips, and you open your mouth to accept it.

“Now that’s Red Velvet.” You say with certainty.

”Wooooah, you’re good at this, _____”  She sounds impressed.  “Last round… eeep!” She lets out a small noise.

”Huh? What’s wrong?” You start to take the blindfold off, but her hand pulls you away.

“N-nothing, keep it on.” You couldn’t tell if that was nervousness in her voice, or she was holding back a laugh.  “Here it comes~”

You part your lips to accept the spoon, but your lips were greeted by a warm sensation, pushing against them.  Two hands hold your head still as it continues for a bit, then you feel something get pushed into your mouth.  The taste of cinnamon washes over your tongue as the warm sensation moves away.  You sit still, confused as to what just happened.

”A-are you not going to eat it?” Sana asks, breaking you out of the trance and you frantically chew.  Her voice sounded like she was looking away from you.

”Th- that was just cinnamon, right?” You barely manage to say, as you realize what just transpired.  You take off the blindfold and see that she is looking away, covering her face with her hands.

”Y-yes, that’s correct.  Shall we continue eating?”