7th of January

SNOWFLAKES

Minseok went into a souvenir shop to check out snow globes. He wanted to give Luhan a snow globe as gift but he was not sure that he could find a snow globe as special as he wants. After 30 minutes, he find a globe which were have a snowflake inside.

"Is it possible to put it in a gift box with snowflakes?"

"Of course, but you will have to pay extra for it."

"It does not matter, and I'll get a few of those little snowflake figures too."

Minseok quickly made his way to the bus stop after he had done all the paying. He sat at the back at bus. He looked at the gifts in his hand and said, "Luhan will surely enjoy them." he turned his head to the window. Snowflake began to fall again.

When Minseok entered Luhan's room, Mr. Choi was too busy telling him something at the head of Luhan, but when he saw that Minseok was coming, he stopped listening to his doctor.

"Welcome!"

When Minseok left the bag near Luhan's foot , he turned to Mr. Choi and asked, "Nothing important, right?".

"No, we just chatted a little while giving Luhan his medicines."

-Flashback-

"Why do you insist that not drink your medicine Luhan?"

"I just don't want to fall asleep before Minseok come here." said Luhan ad turned his head to the window.

"You really love snowflakes, right?"

"They brought me Minseok on my most unhappy day. Before that I didn't notice they were speciall like this. If he did not get caught up snowstoem while leaving the library, he would never agree to come to my house, and I would never realize that I had such strong emotions against him."

"So that's why you are obbsesive with them."

"Yeah, that's why, they brought me most precious person in my life." After he finished his sentence he looked a little more at window then he took his medicine. "I'm going to be okay right? I'm going to live more and see more snowflakes with Minseok, do not I?"

-Flashback end-

"Oh so good then. Mr. Choi while you were here I ask you something, do I have a chance to get Luhan out of the hospital one day? We will be in the park near the hospital and I will not reall tire him."

"Sure, just say me when you are going."

"Thank you."

While doctor was leaving Minseok sat next to Luhan. Luhan looked at the bag and asked, "What is it?".

"I bought a gift for you."

Minseok gave the bag to Luhan. Luhan took the bag with a childish joy and looked into it and saw the little snowflakes, then took the box out with excitement, glanced at what was in it, and looked at it with fascination in the beauty of the snowflake in the snow globe.

"Did you like it?"

"It is really beautiful Minseok, thank you." Luhan hugged Minseok and kissed his neck.

Minseok took the gifts from Luhan and put in front of window, after that he came back next to Luhan and hugged him.

"Do not worry, I will get you out of here a few days later and we will have a very nice day."

"Of course we will in the park which full of old people, baby."

"At this winter i don't think they would go there. While they all sit in their warm houses, we are going to sit in the park."

"I know things we can warm up, but you have to be to get the full result."

"Hey! Are you trying to give up on my idea?"

"I was just trying my chance. Do you know how much pain it is to do this thing in my life only once with you?"

"That day your heart could not stand it, I had to bring you to the hospital the next day!"

"But it was worth it!"

"Okay, you are talking too much again, I think you should sleep now."

"Can we sleep together?"

Minseok had no chance to say no at the time when the Luhan arms wrapped around him.

"Well, first of all, I'm going to go back to your arms again after I covered you up nicely."

Luhan shook his head and released Minseok, Minseok immediately covered Luhan tightly and placed his head on Luhan's heart, and he fell asleep while listening to Luhan's heartbeats.