31st of December

SNOWFLAKES

"Minseok are you sure that you want to celebrate the new year with me, here?" 

While Minseok were looking the snowflake figure in his hand he nodded twice and looked to Luhan.

"Did you do all of this?"

"I was bored. Imm.. Minseokkie if we get permission from Mr. Choi and go out a little bit, I just want to spend the eve outside."

"All right, I'll go and ask." said Minseok and pushed his chair back in a noisy way and began to walk with a melody attached to his mouth toward Mr. Choi's room. Luckly Mr. Choi was his room.

"Is there any problem Minseok. Is Luhan okay?"

"Yeah, he is tottaly good but he has a request. He just wants spend the eve outside."

"So you mean that he doesn't want to celebrate new year at hospital garden? Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Okay. But if you see any problem you have to come back to the hospital, even Luhan dosen't want it."

"Don't worry and thank you."

After Minseok left the room he ran to the Luhan's room and helped him to get redy.

"Well, where do you want to go?"

"To Namsan? But it's too far away and we don't have enough time for that, also it is too high i don't want an heart attack. I mean we can go everywhere at least we leave the hospital."

"Okay I know a place where you can see all fireworks, do you want to go there?"

"All right, but is there any mistletoe?" Luhan laughed and held Minseok's hand tight and began to walk.

"Even if there i would get it out before you see it." Minseok stopped a cab passing through his front. When they arrived Luhan left the cab first.

"I know it's little high but trust me you will like it."

When they were on the top, there was nobody around and it was colder than down. Luhan felt this and shuddered slightly, then looked at Minseok, who had begun trembling. He smiled and turned to Minseok, pull his zippers.

Immediatly Minseok felt happy for a brief moment.

"Minseok,"

Minseok curiosly looked at Luhan, who were looking down, and Minseok waited for him to resume his sentence.

"What if they could not find suitabale heart for me?"

Minseok's happines was faded but he was smiling still. He lifted Luhan's head to look eye to eye.

"Look Luhan, I want a promise from you. You are not going to think bad things anymore, okay? They will find it. Just hope... Maybe you should wish that from new year."

While Minseok was coming closer to Luhan he started to count back from to 10. When he said 1 he left a kiss on Luhan's lips to warm his heart, and he retreated and leaned against Luhan's shoulder and began to watch fireworks.

When fireworks ended Minseok held Luhan's hand started to walk down from the top, but Luhan pull him back.

"Luhan you know, we have to turn back."

"But Minseok there is so beautiful, and now you are here with me, when we turned back you will go. I don't want it."

"What if i say that I'm going to stay with you."

"But what about Mr. Choi?"

"I talked with him already. Let's go."

"Just five more minutes and snowflakes will fall down."

"Luhan you can watch them from your room."

"Just a little more please. I want to witness here right this moment."

"Well..." Minseok came close to Luhan and staret to watch sky with him. Like Luhan said snowflakes started to fall.

"1st of Decmeber, time is 00:12, we are witnessing the fall of snowflakes together again, like our first time."

Minseok giggled and started to pull Luhan.

"You have to turn back to the hospital and rest Luhannie."

"You are going to sleep next to me, right?"

"I think the chair is well also."

"Minseokkie pleasee!"

Minseok couldn't resist to Luhan when they arrived to hospital, to Luhan's room as Minseok promised to Luhan, he slept next to him.