Ep 3

Starting Over Again

Yoona was at her computer, playing her all-time favorite game, Overwatch. (A/N Lol, It's my fave game. Ahahah) 

But then her phone rang beside her. 

*Ring*

Yoona used her left hand to answer the call, but her attention still focused on the game. 

"Yoong?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Are you ready right now?" 

Yoona didn't reply because she's too immersed on the game she's playing. 

"Yah Yoona!!" 

Yoona could only hum in response. 

"Are you already dressed?" 

It took Yoona a few seconds before answering. 

"Uhh—no...?" 

Yoona closed her eyes ready for a yell coming through the line. 

"WHAT?!"

Yoona stiffled her laugh. 

"Yah I'm still playing overwatch!" 

"Yoong I swear if you're still not ready when I arrive at your house I'll skin you alive!. Be ready at 1 hour!" The girl on the line said before she hung up. 

Yoona sighed and closed her eyes before stretching her limbs out. 

"Ugh.... why the hell does it have to be today?. Ugh, I'm too tire right now..." Yoona groaned before standing up and heading to the bathroom. 

After 30 minutes

Yoona's already done. She then put on a white chiffon blouse and a mini black pencil skirt. She checked herself on the mirror, smiling while combing her long locks before reaching the pair of earrings and puttimh it on her. 

"Ah... this would do..." 

Yoona stood up and headed towards her bed and sat on it. 

She then reached for her phone. 

To:Yul

Hey I'm already dresssed, where are you now? 

Yoo a waited for a few minutes but the girl she texted still didn't reply to her text. 

"What the hell where is that black monkey?..." Yoona sighed in annoyance. But then her door slammed open making her jump in her spot. Knowing who it was she sighed and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Can you please stop ing doing that?! Ugh, you're going to kill me early!" Yoona yelled. 

Yuri smiled slyly before sitting beside. 

"Hmmm... I'm sorry... heh." Yuri said


Yoona glared at the tanned-girl as she stood up and pack her things up. 

"You look awesome Yoong!" Yuri said and placed her arms around Yoona's shoulder. 

"I know right..." Yoona said, still busy placing her things. Yuri stood up and walk towards Yoona's computer. 

 

"Woah, didn't know you still play Over watch and.... League of Legends? Really? Are you 14?" 

Yoona glanced at Yuri and shrugged. 


"Nah, I just play it when I have free time.... makes me relaxed, and hey! You ing play that too!" Yoona protested. Yuri laughed while shaking her head. 


"Yeah... what tier are you? I'm gold III... you?" 

 

Yoona smirked. "Mine's Diamond..." 

 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes before sitting down at the computer chair. 

"Lemme play one game..." 

Yoona raised her brow. 

"Aren't we going to be late? I mean it's already 7:42 pm dude..." 


Yuri smiled. 


"We still have 50 minutes dude...and it's just one game... promise, It will be fast.." Yuri said. 

 

Yoona frowned before givong up and sitting beside Yuri. 

 


"If you say so...." Yoona mumbled.  "So let's start now!" 

 


"Sure!" 

 

They played a couple of rounds, not noticing that they're already late. 

 


Yuri slumped her body on the chair and sighed. 


"Hey what time is it already?" 

"I don't know... you check it..." Yoona said. 

Yuri took out her phone, but then her eyes widen when she looked at clock. 

 

"YAH YOONA IT'S ALREADY 8:34!!! WERE ING LATE ALREADY!!!!" Yuri yelled in agony. 

 


"Oh .... let's go already!" Yoona said before they fixed their things and drove away. 

 

***

Seohyun and her aunt are already inside the classical restaurant, waiting for their clients. Seohyun was dissapointed, I mean she's expecting to see her. 


Once they got inside they already headed to their reserved room for their meeting, only to see a few of their clients. 

 


"Oh they're already here?" Her aunt said. Seohyun roamed her eyes, searching for a certain someoene but it seems like she's not there. 

 

"Yeah... but they're still not completed..." Seohyun said as they sat in front of the clients. 

 

"Good evening to you all...." Her aunt said. 

The clients smiled at them and greeted them back. 

 

"Good evening too Ms. Choi and Ms. Seo..." 


Seohyun smiled at the guest in front of her. 

 


"So, it seems like the others are  still not here yet..." Seohyun said.  "We should wait for them is that alright to all of you?" 

They all nodded. 

 


Seohyun clears before she starts speaking again. 

 


"While waiting for the others, we may introduce ourselves to each other—is that a good idea?" Seohyun asked. She then signed the girl at the end of the table to introduce herself. 

 

 

"Uhm hello my name is Choi Sulli, I'm 23 years old, I live in Seoul and....that's it. It's all nice to meet you..." The girl ended her speech before bowing her head. 


Then the guy next to Sulli stood up, knowing that it's his turn. 

 


"My name is Jang Wooyoung, 29 years old, I originally live at Jenju but since I work here, I moved in to this city...and I hope we can all get along with each other.." 

 

 


"Hi... uhh my name is Kim Hyoyeon... 28 years old, I live uh here at Seoul... and, that's all thank you..." 


Next is a young faced boy who seems to be around 18 or 20. 

 

 

"Hi... my name is Jeon Jungkoo-!" 

 


The boy was disrupted when the door slammed open, all of them turned their heads only to see two girls standimg there at the door opening, catching their breath. 

 


The two girls bowed their heads as they got inside. All of them was staring at Yoona and Yuri's appearance in the room. Feeling embarrassed, they quickly sat at the opposite table. 

 

 

"Uhm... Hi? ... " Yuri said. 

 

 


Yoona roamed her eyes around as she observed all the people i side the room.  But then... her eyes landed on a certain someone. Her face that still looks the same after 7 years...  Her long hair was now gone, the hair she used to smell, her cute features but she looks more matured now compared then. 

 

 

 

Yoona's eyes were focused with the girl's. She stood frozen, still speechless. 

 

 

"S-Seohyun....."