Ep 1

Starting Over Again

They were once in love, deeply with each other. Everything was fine, until on a one fateful day...Everything was gone, just in a blink of an eye...Everything was gone. Love is sweet, and bitter of course. In love, you need to sacrifice. In love, you feel pain, happiness, and sadness.

Yoona and Seohyun were in love with each other. They were young and free to do anything they want.

The doe-eyed girl smiled as she stared at the picture of the two girls, hugging. It was her memory of her and Seohyun.    'Seohyun...' Mentioning that name makes her smile and sad at the same time. She remembered every moment of them together, when they were just in high school. Her beautiful face, she can't forget how beautiful she is. Her cute features where everyone would die for. She was the ideal girl of all, and Yoona?... Well, she's just a sore loser that time when she met Seohyun. She remembered that day when she embarrassed herself in front of Seohyun in their very first meeting.

***

The girl ran as fast as she can when she landed in front of the school.  The girl was already late and she's running as fast as she can, heading to the main gate of the school.

"Stupid gate, why do they even have to place them so far? Argh!" Yoona said as she clutched her bag and envelope to her arms while running.

The school bell rang meaning that it's the last minute before the gate close. Yoona ran with all her might, not minding the passerby's staring at her and never caring who she bump into. Yoona can already see the gate closing at it's last second, she then yelled loudly.

"WAIT!!! DON'T CLOSE IT YET! YAHH!!"

But then, she failed. The gate is already closed. She sighed and leaned her hand on the wall as she was catching her breath from all the running she did. Yoona then slapped her forhead and glared at the guard who closed the gate.


"Aishhh! Stupid guard, he didn't even gave me the chance to get inside! Agh!! Mr.Lee would scold me again." Yoona said and slumped her body on the wall, leaning as she crossed her arms.

The girl didn't have a choice but to wait till' the preliminary finishes.

---

"Ms.Im you know that it's already your third offense of being late am I right?" The old man said and Yoona kept her head hung low.

"I have no other choice but to suspend you.."

Yoona was about to complain but only to be cut off by Mr.Lee again. After all the scolding she got she headed to her first class, English.

Yoona slid the door only to be seeing Ms.Hwang, already discussing their lecture. The whole class turned their attention to her, making her uncomfortable as she bowed her head to her teacher.

"Well, not a surprise but why are you late again?" Ms.Hwang asked. Yoona fidgeted in her spot, feeling nervous because she doesn't want any attention in her.

"Uh- Miss it's just uh my alarm c-clock didn't work, I think it's broken..." Yoona explained carefully. Ishh you liar, you just slept late last night because of watching those freaking movies! Yoona thought.

"Well, okay then you may sit now."


Yoona headed on the back where her seat is, beside Sooyoung.  She placed her bag on the floor and slumped down on her chair while yawning. Sooyoung nudge her side and laughed.

"Late because of alarm clock or late because of watching ?" Yoona smacked Sooyoung's head and glared at her.

"Yah I don't watch , I'm not like  you!" Sooyoung laughed only to be scolded by Ms.Hwang.

"Sooyoung if you want to laugh all day go do it at he guidance office!" I meronged Sooyoung and she just glared at me.

---

It was break time as Yoona was walking down the hallways with her friends, Sooyoung and Yuri.

"Yah Yoona did you heard about Kyuhyun asking your Seohyun out?"


"What? How dare he!" Yoona said.

"You don't even know her that much, it's like, dude, you just saw her two times and you're already this possessive? And it's not like you're her girlfriend so what's up?" Sooyoung said only earning a glare from Yoona.

"Shut up.."

They sat from the same table they are using since the very first day. Everybody knows they sat on that table so they don't dare to sit on it. Knowing that it's the spot for a losers like her.


Yoona and Sooyoung is munching their hamburger while Yuri was drinking her ma juice. But then someone approached them without them realising.

"Uh Im Yoona?" An angelic voice said. The three of the turn their back and saw Seohyun, yes, Yoona's crush. Sooyoung nudge Yoona as Yoona's mouth went agape. 

"Yah Yoong! She's talking to you!" Yuri nudge Yoona. 

Yoona's attention snapped into the reality as she blinked her eyes a few times. 

"Oh? Uh-I uhm hey, what's up?" 

Seohyum chuckled and smiled. 

"Ms. Lee asked me to fetch you and inform you to go at her office now." 

Yoona was just staring at her face, still mesmerise on the girl's beautiful face. 

"You know Miss Seohyun, you're really beautiful..." Yoona said out of thr blue, making the younger girl blush. 

"Why thank you...." Seohyun fidgeted at her spot, the way Yoona is staring at her makes her uncomfortable. Sure she knows Yoona but she never talked to her before. This is their first time talking. 

But then Yoona suddenly stood up above the table, passerby's and other people are staring at her. Seohyun got startled of what she did as she looked at her with a confused look. 

Yoona stood up above the table like she's proud of herself. 

She heaved her chest up, and inhaled deeply before putting her hands up on the air. 

"I, Im Yoona, and this beautiful girl here beside me..." Yoona pointed the shocked Seohyun who was staring at her with a confused look. 

"She will be my prom queen! So, nobody should dare to ask her! Am I clear?!" Yoona shouted, everybody stared at her like she's a criminal who killed a hundreds of people. Yoona didn't feel embarrass though. 

Yoona was about to get off down the table when her right foot slipped causing her to fall on right on her face. 

Everybody laughed and clap their hands, making Yoona embarrassed. Even Yuri and Sooyoung is laughing at her. She then felt someone came to her and touched her shoulder, she looked up to see who it is only to see Seohyun staring at her with a worried eyes. 

"Are you okay? You fell really hard... your arm must be bruised." Seohyun asked with worried eyes. 


Yoona just stared at the girl's face, too immersed with thr girl's beauty and her kindness. Seohyun held Yoona and helped her stand up. She examimed Yoona's arm but Yoona quickly  pulled in reflex. 


"Does it hurt?" Seohyun asked with her still worried eyes. 


Yoona who was embarrassed took a step back and smiled nervously. She hid her hand behind her and gave Seohyun an assuring smile. 

 

"Oh no, It's okay... Ahahah it doesn't really hurt, just a scratch..." Yoona was about to turn her back when Seohyun grabbed her arm. She examined the purplish red bruise on Yoona's left arm. 

 

 

"You're not okay... let me bring you to the clinic..." The younger girl said and dragged her to the clinic. She didn't have the guts to say no to her ultimate crush though. 

 

 

***

Yoona's reminiscing faded when she heard her phone rang. She sighed and reached for her phone before answering  the call. 

 

 

"Hello?" 


"Hey Yoong, where are you right now?" 

 


"Why?" 

 


"Aish, just answer my question..." 

 


Yoona chuckled. 


"At my office, why?" 

 


"Oh good! I'm going there right now, I have to tell you something!" 

 

 

"What is it? You should just tell me here at the phone..." Yoona said, Yuri snorted. 

 

"It's more exciting telling it in personal though... and—Its a good news!" 

 


"Oh really? Okay then, I'll wait for you here.. hurry up, I was about to go home when you called." 

 


"Yeah yeah, okay I'll be there in 15, bye!" Yuri said before she hung up on Yoona.