Ep 2

Starting Over Again

"Juhyun?" 

The short-haired girl turned her head and looked at the old woman. 

"Yes auntie?" Seohyun said and smiled at the old woman. 

"I've recieved an email from the clients that we've hired today, and I want you to accompany me later..." 

Seohyun raised her brow. 

"From where auntie?" 

"We're going to meet our clients at dinner... so, I want you to dress formally. And I am appointing you to tour them at the building, okay?" The old woman asked and the young girl just nod her head. 

"Sure aunt.." 

The old woman smiled and patted Seohyun's back. 

"Okay then, I'll see you later, okay? Bye." 

"Bye auntie..." 

Seohyun hugged the old woman before she left. After that she headed to the 1st floor, where the clients documents is. 

"Ms. Kang?" She called out the girl who was standing at the counter. The girl walk towards Seohyun and asked. 

"Yes ma'am?" 

"Uh I just want to ask where are the documents and profiles of our new clients..." 

"Oh! Ms. Choi's new clients?" 

"Yes, Seulgi.... Now, where is it?" Seohyun said while smiling. 

"Oh it's in the main office of the Alumni section, I'll just go get it for you Ms. Seo..." Seulgi said before bowing her head and left to get the documents. 

Seohyun smiled by the girl's cute characteristic, she's not really strict when she commands her employees, everybody respects her here especially since she's the secretary of her aunt, and it adds since she's kind to her co-workers. After a few minutes, Seulgi came back with a brown envelope on her hand. 

"Here it is Ms. Seo..." 

Seohyun smiled at the girl and bow her head. 

"Thank you very much Ms. Kang..." 

The young girl in front of her blushed and waved her hand off. 

"It's not a problem  Ms. Seo... you're welcome..." Seulgi said and bow her head before she left. 

Seohyun grabbed the envelope and took the files inside it. 

"Hmm... they're quite a few..." She mumbled, she then placed it back inside the envelope, not wanting to scan the files. 

"Aish, I'm just gonna continue this at my house." 

Seohyun headed to the parking lot to search for her car, well... she's quite rich.. I would be lying if I said no because she owns a pretty huge house too. All thanks to her succesful work, as the assistant of her aunt. 

She then got inside her car and drove home. 

***

Yoona was just staring at "their.." photos, smiling like an idiot when her door slammed open, she clutched her chest and stared at the intruder. 

"What the hell Yul?!" Yoona yelled while clutching her chest. The tanned-girl smiled slyly and walk towards Yoona, head locking her. 

"Ah yahhh! What the hell!" Yoona  said, trying to remove the arms om her head. Yuri smiled and chuckled as she ruffled Yoona's hair. 

"Chill up dude, I just missed teasing you..." 

Yoona snorted and slappep Yul's arm. 

"Missed my ! That's not how you greet your long lost cousin..." 

"Yeah yeah... so I'm here for a—good news!" Yul said as she jumped and sat on my lap. 

"Yah, get off! You're heavy!" Yonna tried to remove the girl from her lap but failed. 

Yoona sighed. "So, what is this good news?" 

"The Choi's corporation accepted us to be their new clients! I mean, it's a great opportunity to expand our lil' business! You know what, it's an international business boi!" Yul yelled. Yoona wiped the saliva that landed on her face as she looked at her hand disgustingly. 

"Ugh..." Yoona snorted. 

"So, what do you think?" Yul asked. 

"Well, that's great?" 

Yuri looked at her in disbelief. 

"Just great? Aren't you happy?" Yoona sighed. 

"What do you want me to do? Act like a crazy person jumping here around?" 

Yuri snorted and pouted at her. 

"Hmpff, you're no fun..." Yul said and crossed her arms like a spoiled brat kid she is. 

"So, is that all?" 

"No, we're meeting them later, at dinner. So I want you to dress formally, okay?" 

Yoona widen her eyes. 

"WHAT?! Later?! That's too early, they just hired us  am I right?" 

Yul smiled slyly at her as she fidgeted on her fingers. 

"Actually, this news... I was supposed to say it to you last week but I kinda forgot it..." 

Yoona stared at her in disbelief. 

"You're  crazy..."

Yuri just smiled before getting off from Yoona's lap. 

"I'll call you later when I'm ready, I'll fetch you at your house okay? Dress formally.." Yuri said, she hugged Yoona before dashing outside and left. 

 

 

 


"Aisshhh, stupid monkey....." Yoona mumbled. 

***

Seohyun slumped on her bed, combing her short wet hair. She just took a bath before going to bed, it makes her feel fresh after bathing. 

She then took out the envelope and started scanning the files in her hand. 

List of the new clients application. 

Kwon Yuri

Jang Wooyoung

Choi Sulli

Son Seungwan

Kim Hyoyeon

Jeon Jungkook

Jung Jaehyun

Her eyes widen when she saw a familiar name. 

"... Im Yoona... "

She stared at the name and spaced out for a few seconds. 


"This can't be... maybe it's just a same name....but this... it's impossible... She left me 7 years  ago already...." Seohyun mumbled, she then took out her phone and called her aunt. 

*Ring*

"Hello?" 

"Auntie?" 

"Oh Seohyun, what is it?" 

"Uhmm.... does our clients have pictures? I mean the new clients..." 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to print it but you can check it at the usb that I gave you yesterday, there are the complete profiles... their name, address, no. And pictures.." 

Seohyun sighed. 

"Okay then auntie, thank you..." 

"Hey we have dinner later... dress up okay?" 

"Yes auntie... I'll keep that in mind...." 

"Okay then, I'll see you later... gotta go now.. bye." 

"Bye..." 

The call ended, after that Seohyun quickly rummaged inside her bag as she searched for the usb. After that she quickly opened her laptop and inserted the small device into it. 


"Come on... faster..." Seohyun mumbled.  The laptop opened, she then quickly opened the files and scanned it, searching for the girl's name. 

"Where is it?" 

She scrolled down at the documents, searching for a certain name. 

"Aha!" Seohyun clicked the gorls name and waited for it to process. 

After the file load, she scanned the picture, with agape. 

"Yoona...." 

Seohyun was speechless, she couldn't say a single word. 

She don't know what to feel, it's like she can't express her feeling.... like her mind stopped working. 

But then her phone vibrated on the table. 


From:Auntie Sohyee

Hey be ready in an hour, I'll fetch you there. 

Seohyun bit her lip and furrowed her brows. 


So I'm going to meet her? Seohyun thought. 

 

To: Auntie Sohyee

Auntie, are all the clients going to attend?


She waited for a few seconds before recieving a reply from her aunt. 

From: Auntie Sohyee

From what I heard... a quite few of them are going... still not sure. 


Seohyun then sighed and bit her bottom lip. 


I hope she's going. 


But what would I say? What should I say? 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Hi readers! Hope u like this chappie!!!! Btw thanks for the votes but...... O. M. G. Crusoe authornim subbed this story!!!!!!! Omg Im really a fan of your story! Hihihi thanks for the vote and comments too!. Love yall💓🎉