The Morning of ISAC

The Morning of ISAC

++++++++++++++ ^ ^ ++++++++++++++

 

It was really early in the morning, but SEVENTEEN’s dormitory had already been woken up by the sound of alarm clock ringing the whole house up like a siren in the battlefield. In the largest room, one voice moaned to the sound of his own alarm that was too loud to his own ears when suddenly, the door slowly creaked open and Jisoo walked in and head to wake Wonwoo up who he saw the only one showing reaction to the chaos. As the early riser, Jisoo already showered and dressed.

He already successfully woke up the other eldest members who he caught was in a bundle in Sungcheol’s bed. “Were they not hot spooning like that? But it is winter” he thought when he saw them. The other two in that room; he will leave Mingyu to his honey and Woozi.. he’ll leave him last. With the preparation for the new album, Jihoon has been busting and stressing his brain out for it, he deserves to wake up last. Plus, with Jihoon, Jisoo just need to lay down whatever he needs to wear on his bed and Jihoon will wear it, no question ask. His own room mates were already up and running in the shower so that the people in the 6-person room can come use their shower.

“Wonwoo-yaa~ wake up. You need to shower and help me wake up Mingyu and the others.” He shook Wonwoo’s tired body slowly. Wonwoo usually is a light sleeper and he can wake up easily.

“Woonwoo-yaaa~ wake up~ we need to go to ISAC today. The manager will be here soon.”

“aahhh.. mmhhh.. ok hyuung.. I’m up..~” Jisoo massaged his calf lightly because yesterday, Wonwoo had a cramp around that area while practising and he was really worried.  Wonwoo woke up and yawn really big and scratched his nose. Jisoo just smile whenever he saw Wonwoo in his sky-blue pants because that pants just doesn’t suit him at all, but Wonwoo really loves that pants. He had it ever since they went to that island.

“Is Mingyu up hyuuuung~?” Wonwoo asked to Jisoo who was then attempting to wake Soonyoung and Junhui.

“Not yet. He snoozed his alarm already so many times. You should go and wake him up.” replied Jisoo.

Wonwoo woke up, and head to the room across his. Seungchol was drying his hair in front of the mirror and Wonwoo greet him with a hand up and leader just grinned at his gesture as he watch Wonwoo head straight to Mingyu’s long body and lie on top of it. He started massaging the soft cheeks and called him out,

“Mingyu-yaaa~~ Kim Mingyu.. wake up~ We have to get ready now..” Mingyu’s reply was just a squirm that Wonwoo can feel moving underneath his body and after a breath, his sweetheart replied,

“5.. mooowwre minutesss..” he muttered and his alarm rang again. Wonwoo turned it off.

“Wake up now.. it’s already the 3rd time your alarm rang.” Replied Wonwoo.

“uuuhhh.. 5 more..” said Mingyu again while showing an awkward 5 fingers. Wonwoo just smile at the cuteness and just put his ear to the breathing chest and just lay there for few seconds while massaging the long fingers of his beloved. The up and down movement of the strong chest calm him every time. He feels that those breathing chest will never let anything bad happen to him and will always be there to protect him. At that time, Jeonghan stepped out of the shower.

“You can use the shower Wonwoo. I’m all done. “ said Jeonghan. Sungcheol took the towel from his hand and help his Love dried his hair. Jeonghan just muttered a sweet thank you to his sweetie and turn to face him and playfully blew Sungcheol’s long eyelashes and his sweetie will start blinking so fast and asked him to stop. Wonwoo was thinking that they are so lovey-dovey even when it’s still so early in the morning.

He woke up and walked to his room to take his towel. When he glanced at the 3-person room, Soonyoung was already playing with Seokmin on the bed while Seungkwan was chatting to Hansol in the other room; something about shoes that will be comfortable to wear during the shooting. His guess was that Chan and Jun were in the toilets, that’s why the others were just lounging around. Usually, the two of them are among those who take the longest in the shower.

He headed to Jisoo who was sitting with Minghao who looked really sad because he was injured. Therefore, he could not join the shooting. Minghao had been sad about it for sometimes now and he felt sorry for him. He holds Minghao’s other hand and told him it will be alright. There’s always next year. MInghao just nodded softly and lean his head on Jisoo’s shoulder who then hold his shoulder tightly.

After a quick shower, Wonwoo walked back to his honey’s bed who showed no sign of waking up and with his long legs, he easily out grew the length of the bed. Wonwoo lie beside the y body and caressed the wild bed hair.

“Mingyu-yaaaa~ come on baby, wake up. We have to head out soon. The manager is almost here. After Hansol is out, you can go in.” he whispered to the ear of his love. Mingyu nodded to the sweet voice and moaned.

“You showered already hyung?” he asked with a raspy bed voice.

“Umm.. I did.”

“You smell so nice.”

“I used the shampoo you bought. It smells really good. I love it.” replied Wonwoo while caressing Mingyu’s cheek.

“But it doesn’t suit me. Made my hair oily really fast.” said Mingyu, turning his body flat on the bed so he can face his baby hyung.

Wonwoo snuggled closer and put his arm on the wide chest and rest his head on the arm and Mingyu caressed the soft hair. His baby hyung has the softest hair and he just love running his fingers in it. Though sometimes, he got scolded by Wonwoo because he messed up the hair style. But he loves it even more because pouting Wonwoo is just the cutest and he just want to drag him to a secluded corner and kiss those pout senseless.

When Soonyoung walked out of the shower with a loud announcement regarding how cold the water was and how that didn’t help with his tired body, Mingyu woke up together with Wonwoo in his arm and kissed his baby-hyung’s forehead and head to the shower. After that, Wonwoo walked out and stop slightly in front of his beloved friend’s bed and just flashed a worried smile to the tired sleeping body. He knew how much this comeback put Jihoon in a lot of stress and how he never complains and how he never gives up. He left the task of waking up Jihoon to Jisoo because only Jisoo knows how to wake him up without Jihoon being grumpy for the rest of the day.

In the leaving room, Hansol and Seungkwan were watching TV, half asleep, half awake and Chan continued his snooze on Junhui’s lap who had a cup in his hand. Probably tea because he loves tea in the morning, he was smiling alone to the TV.

In the kitchen, Sungcheol was sitting at the counter while Jeonghan made coffee. They were talking about how they were worried about Minghao’s stress for not able to join the shooting. Last night, when they had a final discussion session about the shooting, Minghao just sat  in the corner, looking very gloomy and sad. When Mingyu went to talk to him, he cried. That just broke everyone’s heart.

“Do you want one, Wonwoo-ya?” ask Jeonghan to Wonwoo who sat down besides Leader-nim.

“Sure hyung. Thank you.”

“Is Mingyu up?” ask Sungcheol.

“Yeah, he’s in the shower now.”

“Good. Now only Jihoon left. Just leave that to Jisoo.”

“I was thinking the same thing when I walk out. Saw Josh-hyung with Minghao just now.”

“Poor Minghao. What are we going to do about him?” Jeonghan asked while handing the coffee mugs to Sungcheol and Wonwoo.

“He’ll be alright. We just need to give him time. The more rest he gets, the faster he will recover and the sooner he can join us. He knows it himself. But I guess, you know, he still feels disappointed regardless the fact. We just have to be there for him.” Wonwoo stared at his Leader-hyung whom he has a great respect. He never scold but he will advise, all the time. He is the best leader SEVENTEEN can ever ask for.

When Mingyu walk out of the shower, Jisoo was sitting besides Jihoon’s tired body and was whispering his magic mantra to him. Jihoon squirmed and was  something which Jisoo will reply in his usual sweet, husky voice. Mingyu stopped near Jisoo and put his hand on his hyung’s shoulder and smiled. Jisoo turned his head and smiled back to Mingyu while patting his hand. Mingyu put on the outfit that was on his already-made bed and walk out of the room. Jihoon was already sitting up and his feet on the floor, his head on Jisoo's shoulder, and Jisoo softly massaged his fingers; which is always a good sign. Given couple more minutes, he will walk to the bathroom on his own and Jisoo will help him made his bed and prepare his outfit. This is always the routine whenever they have early morning schedule and only had less than 4 hours of sleep on the night before.

In the kitchen, Mingyu saw that the earlier three members with additional of Soonyoung and Seokmin. He watched Soonyoung took the coffee mug from Wonwoo’s hand and leisurely took a sip from it. Soonyoung then grabbed Wonwoo’s hand that holds a piece of bread and directed it to his mouth, then, leisurely took a bite from it. Mingyu very well know that Wonwoo and Soonyoung are really close friend and they are like brothers. Also, Wonwoo is someone who is really warm and intimate despite his appearance. But still.. those sometimes overly ‘friendly’ gestures still got to him and causing a bicker between them. It is all because Kim Mingyu is being overly jealous and Jeon Wonwoo is painstakingly nice.

Mingyu never thought he is someone who is possessive. He never minds to share. He lives with a lot of people since he’s very young. However, when it comes to Jeon Wonwoo, he just could not share. Simply. His Wonwoo is his alone and his Wonwoo should not show affection towards others. But, that is just his vain thoughts. He still needs to live with it. So he just walked to his baby hyung and back-hugged him. Wonwoo sweetly whispered good morning to him and ask if he wanted coffee. In which Mingyu replied with a nod and a peck to Wonwoo’s cheek and whispered his ‘good morning’. Soonyoung, being the playful one imitate the gesture to Seokmin and Seokmin as always, just play along with it and earned a laugh from Sungcheol and Jeonghan who was sitting on his sweetie's lap, cuddling together.

Not long after that, Jisoo walk out with Jihoon on tow, holding his hand tightly. Jeonghan handed them coffee mugs each. Everyone was already lounging in the living room when the managers arrived and with a goodbye and good luck wish from Minghao, they head to the shooting site for ISAC.

 

++++++++++++++ ^ ^ ++++++++++++++