Chapter 2...

Four Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Sehun and luhan always have been a switch couple and it didn’t matter since they already knew that luhan was not fertile and for Sehun, well he had too much faith in his manliness.

Sehun still remembers the horror when he realized he was pregnant after weeks of throwing up, headaches and insomnia , unsure of how to break the news to Luhan. He was so scared that he had to ask Jongdae to talk to Luhan about it at work. He was scared of the answer though as Luhan kept silent throughout the day until they left for home.

“You know, I think you’re right.” Sehun glances back to see Luhan, enclosing his arms around Sehun, deep in thought.   “Yeah?”. They were now sitting on the couch after luhan had pulled sehun along with him to sit down.

“I’m sure I’ll never feel ready,” Luhan replies over the sounds of sehun’s ragged breathing and his arm brushing on them crisp fabric of sehuns shirt. “But it’s my imagination… I’m sure we are ready, or at least, as ready as we’ll ever be.”

Sehun released a breath he didn’t know he was holding. From his post in front of luhan,Sehun looks over the rest of the apartment. He imagines him and Luhan, cuddled up on the couch with a small, warm bundle of human in their arms. Luhan holding up his phone, filming his first steps across the wooden floors while Sehun can only watch in amazement. The three of them huddled over him homework at the table with a plate of cookies to get them through. Bringing out a mattress in front of the TV when he’s finally old enough to marathon Marvel movies.

As the nerves and excitement race through his heart, Sehun smiles to himself.

“Yeah, we got this.” Sehun says as he silently thanks luhan for expecting him, for excepting them.

 

 

Sehun had somewhere read it before, “Well its said , Enjoy happiness while it lasts ”….

 

Regret, it was definitely fleeting in luhan’s eyes (or so sehun thought) when Luhan had forgotten their anniversary, well he had forgotten many things but this time Sehun had made a fuss about it, blame his pregnany hormones. His patience had just given up.

“I’m sorry”.

Sehun hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter