Chapter 4

What Happens in Vegas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol had never seen so many people enjoying themselves all at once before. It was as if people didn’t have a care in the world as he watched couples drink their weight in cocktails, youngsters who had more than likely only just came of age dancing around and drinking till they could no longer stand, and for the first time in more than four years Chanyeol was actually loving life. 

A glass being shoved into his hand brought him out of his trance. He hadn’t even realised Baekhyun had gone to the bar. He did, however, notice that Baekhyun was fiddling with something in his hand and was quick to point it out.

Baekhyun smirked, “Ever played ‘Save the Queen’?” 

Chanyeol shook his head, “No?” 

“In England, if someone throws a penny into your drink and shouts ‘Save the Queen!’ You have to down it,” 

Before Chanyeol could react, Baekhyun had already tossed the coin into his drink, and not being one to back down from a challenge he didn’t hesitate to down the entire thing. Chanyeol managed to do it in less than twelve seconds and once done he fished the coin out of his glass and chucked it in Baekhyun’s. 

“Funny,” Baekhyun muttered before downing his pint. 

“You wanted to play,” Chanyeol said, “another drink?” 

 

 

Kris wasn’t much of a drinker, but because Joonmyun had insisted on splashing the cash on him for the entire weekend he figured it would be rude not to drink everything he was handed, even if it involved shot after shot of tequila which would probably come back to haunt him later on. Joonmyun had also made him agree not to ask what the drinks were and to just go with it. The shorter clearly had the intention of getting Kris absolutely wasted, and Kris was beginning to feel his plan working as Joonmyun handed him another drink. 

“Joon, how many of these are you gonna throw at me?” His voice sounded weird to him, but the music was deafening so that was probably it. 

The shorter laughed at him, “As many as it takes to make you forget your troubles,” 

“I can’t remember…remember the last time I…drank this much,” 

“Good,” 

 

 

As the night went on it was becoming much harder for Kris to walk in a straight line as Joonmyun dragged him to the last bar of the night. The floor swayed beneath his feet as Joonmyun shoved him down onto one of the sofas in the corner. Kris hadn’t noticed the seat was occupied until it moved underneath him.

“Oh…sorry I didn’t see…you there,” Kris mumbled as he shifted his weight to the arm of the sofa. The person underneath him scooted across to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter