This girl?!

Code:Frost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia walked into the HQ. Then she stopped short.

"! Did I leave the stove on?!" She said loudly enough that Bo Gum who was entering behind her stopped and laughed.

Bo Gum, a 24-year-old, a handsome, tall agent who does modeling on the side was another S-class agent. They both came into the company at the same time and they were the best of friends. 

She turned and glared at Bo Gum.

"Sorry," Bo Gum said still laughing and pushing past her.

"It wasn't that funny."

"It was. You should have heard yourself. You legit when a few tones lower than your voice. You sounded like a man."

"YA!" Mia slapped Bo Gum's arm.

Still, Bo Gum didn't know any signs of stopping. Mia glared at him, wanting to change the subject quickly.

"Why're you here?"

"Called in. Probably because of the incident," Bo Gum said composing himself.

"Incident?! What the happened?"

"You didn't see the news?"

"Oh~ you meant the bombing. I thought something big happened at HQ," Mia defended herself.

Bo Gum flicked Mia's forehead.

"AH!" She cried out holding her forehead glaring at Bo Gum.

"Get your head out of the clouds. If you're called in as well, this is a big deal. They never call you in."

"Are you kidding me? They called me in two weeks back because a little rich girl wanted to see me. They call me in for all the boring things. Now they tell me that I can get my vacation time but no~ they have to call me in one day into my vacation! I mean what is this monstrosity?"

Bo Gum opened the door and Mia followed him in still venting about the one day vacation she had. When she entered the room, she was greeted by the 9 EXO members and their manager. She stopped short. She never imaged that she would be meeting the EXO members up close. Although she was more of a Melody than an EXO-L, seeing a celebrity wasn't something that she did normally. She specifically asked not to be put in charge of celebrities. Most of the fans were great but some... not so much.

"Well ," Mia said quietly. Bo Gum smiled because he heard Mia. 

"You must be Frost" Manager Kim said walking up to Bo Gum his hand outstretched. 

Bo Gum looked at Mia smugly.

"Darn it. Again!" Mia said under her breath.

"Sorry, wrong address. I'm Frost" Mia said with a bright smile to cover up the disappointment she felt. 

There was a silence in the room. Baek Hyun, who was looking down at his phone uninterestedly, finally looked up. His face clearly expressed that he wasn't impressed.

"Nice to meet you," Mia said as brightly as she could. 

"Uh sorry but I thought you said Frost was the best agent you have," Manager Park said clearly confused. 

"Yes. This is Frost," Seo Joon said motioning to Mia. Mia waved.

"Yup," Mia popped the 'p' as if she was uncomfortable at the 9 members staring at her in surprise.

"She's..." Manager Kim started but was unable to finish the sentence. 

"A girl," Baek Hyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter