Remembered!

Code:Frost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia left HQ following the 9 celebrities that she was assigned to. Still mumbling under her breath she purposefully walked slowly. Bo Gum, seeing this slowed down to match her pace.

"Don't sweat it. You'll be able to figure it out in no time. Then it's back to your vacation."

"That's not the only thing bothering me."

"Really?"

"The message. It's strange. 'I'm not afraid to kill. I've done it before and I will do it again'? And the writer knows where all of the members and their families live."

"You know it can all be a big front that the person is putting on. I doubt he or she knows where the members and their families live."

"If it's an inside job..."

"You think one of the staff members can be the one who left the message?"

"You can't just assume their staff isn't involved."

"But you can't just suspect someone out of the blue."

"How did he end up reading the message? It wasn't covered in blood, it wouldn't have even alerted him in the first place. Unless it was placed in a location that Baek Hyun is sure to look."

"Now that you put it that way. I guess we can never be too sure."

"The only person that we can trust is each other for now."

"And Baek Hyun"

"Yeah and him, I guess"

"You guess?"

"Yeah. I guess"

Mia and Bo Gum arrived in the parking lot. There were two cars. Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Kai and Se Hun in one car and Su Ho, Lay, Chen, Xiu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter