One Day Vacation

Code:Frost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO!" Sounds of cheers from proud EXO-L completely drowned out the EXO members performing on stage.

The EXO members: Su Ho, Xiu Min, Chen, Lay, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, DO, Kai, and Se Hun look proud and happy performing their hit Growl for the fans as their encore song. As the last chorus rang out, the fans were busy chanting and screaming for their bias.

A loud bang echoed throughout the stadium. The fans thinking that it was a part of the show screamed louder.

Another bang echoed. This time, the song stopped. The members and their fans looked around. The silence seemed almost heavy.

Another bang and this time the stadium shook violently.

"ACK!" The fans completely frightened began running.

Soon the heat of the concert turned into utter chaos. The managers and the stadium security was busy trying to get the members and the fans to safety. Thousands of fans escaped from the stadium, only to see that one part of the stadium was on fire. Moments later, sirens drowned out the frightened screams of the fans. The fire truck, unable to get close to the stadium without running over people, stopped at the streets. The firefighters rushed and worked hard to put the fire out. One by one news broadcasts came and began reporting the situation to the thousands of fans who were alerted and scared for the EXO members.

=

"As you can see behind me, the stadium where only moments ago held thousands of fans for the EXO concert is now in flames. The members of the widely popular group are reported to be safe but understandably shaken by this traumatic experience. There is no word yet from the EXO team. This is shocking for a number of different fans since this is the first time a concert has been bombed since May of last year at Manchester. So far there are no casualties."

The reporter said with the blurred, flaming sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter