Date โˆž 03

Hundred and First Date (Sample)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’…, ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’†.

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

Dani doesnโ€™t know what came into her mind that she drove her way to the said Church where Shun and Kellyโ€™s wedding will take place. She didnโ€™t mean to come on the day of their wedding rehearsal but maybe fate pulled some strings so they could confront each other so they can utterly end everything between the three of them.

To see the wedding place of the people who betrayed her is already painful enough for her but to see them rehearsing their wedding is also enough to push her buttons and clouded her reasoning, hence slowly she sauntered inside the church.

Feeling uninterested in where he is and what he has to do, Gion told his brother โ€œof all people why itโ€™s me that you have to choose as your best man? You have several close friends to pick.โ€ He stretched his shoulder expressing his disinterest and displeased with his brotherโ€™s decision.

Itโ€™s not that they have some bad blood relationship, itโ€™s just Gion thinks heโ€™s not fit for the role; he canโ€™t even play his part properly owing to his tight schedule due to their run-throughs for their match. He was not even able to help Shun out in preparing for their wedding but his brother kept insisting that he wanted no one but him.

Shun smiled and patted his whining brother. โ€œHey, itโ€™s only fair for you to be my best man as youโ€™re my only brother.โ€

Gion breathed out his disagreement with a roll of an eye even. โ€œBeing your brother is not given for you to make me your best man.โ€

โ€œCโ€™mon! Just support me on this. Hmm?โ€

Like a brat, Gion rolled his eyes upward. Heโ€™s really a brat when he wants. โ€œCanโ€™t I just not join this rehearsal? I still feel dead-beat from our game in Thailand. Moreover, I wonโ€™t even do anything but to stand beside you while you wait forโ€”โ€ He rolled his eyes to the side this time seeing the bride begin walking down the aisle with a huge smile plastered across her pretty face, โ€œYour bride.โ€ His tone is listless.

โ€œFine, after this you can leave.โ€ Shun lets out his frustrationsโ€”frustrations he gets because of the less support he receives from his family with his wedding.

His sister and his Mom canโ€™t even join the wedding rehearsal because of their respective prior commitments while his brother is displaying utter disinterest about it. Heโ€™s nothing much different from them. He understands that they donโ€™t favor Kelly that much but canโ€™t they at least show some support even just for his sake?

Goodness.

This less support he gets from his family is really triggering his frustration. Shun can only heave out a sigh and briefly look away but as he did, he saw someone he never expected heโ€™d see.

โ€œDani?โ€ Heโ€™s the first to notice Daniโ€™s presence; sheโ€™s standing at the back of the aisle exuding such rage.

Gion heard the name and to his curiosity, he followed the direction of his brotherโ€™s gaze and found the same person. โ€œGrandma? What is she doing here?โ€ He stepped closer to Shun.

โ€œHow did she find out?โ€ Shun could feel his nerves pulsing in nervousness and annoyance. What the heck is she doing in their wedding rehearsal?! โ€œDid you tell her Gion?โ€ He cast his brother an accusing glare. Well, itโ€™s not that heโ€™s being a faultfinder, it's just that heโ€™s the only one he could think of who could leak the information to Dani as he even made way for them to talk before.

โ€œWhat? Hey, I donโ€™t own a cheap mouth, dude. Plus.โ€ He eyed Shun. โ€œDid you even actually tell her the truth when you two talked in my house?โ€

Shun just breathes out an exasperated and frustrated sigh. โ€œDonโ€™t start me with this.โ€ He muttered annoyingly.

โ€œHuh! You know how to make a mess yet you donโ€™t know how to fix it. Now deal with it.โ€

โ€œShut up!โ€ He reprimands. He needs none of anyoneโ€™s lectures right now and especially this kind of mess in his own wedding rehearsal thus he started his pace towards Dani who is now approaching them, walking down the aisle with a burning rage in her eyes.

Kelly turned to her heels and saw Dani approaching closer to her. Instead of feeling edginess or anything, she actually pulled up an amused look. โ€œJust what I thought.โ€ She smirked.

Shun protectively stood before Kelly as though Dani was threatening their safety. โ€œDani, what are you doing here?โ€ He asked in a rasping manner, appearing accusative.

With the manner she was asked, Dani automatically felt offended, which added to her already growing rage for them hence her eyes raged more as she cast him her attention. โ€œI received your wedding invitation.โ€ She stated her purpose and eyed Kellyโ€”the type that could create a hole in her body. โ€œSo itโ€™s the two of you, then.โ€ She glared at both of them with that feeling of betrayal gleaming in her eyes. โ€œItโ€™s Kelly, huh?โ€ Despite her plan of not showing vulnerability, her pain easily influenced her eyes to bubble in tears.

It just hurt so much.

โ€œDani, just leave, please.โ€

โ€œI will!โ€ She exclaimed in a shrilling way and breathed deep. โ€œBut after I say this.โ€ Her voice is coarse, evidence of how much sheโ€™s managing not to raise her voice to attract more attention than they are already receiving.

Dani turned her attention back to Kelly whoโ€™s still wearing that amused pompous smirk. โ€œNow I know why you have no idea who this cheater has cheated with because you are the shameless third party in our relationship. A thief who audaciously stole her friendโ€™s man.โ€ She sneered and scanned her eyes to Kelly in a judging manner. โ€œI didnโ€™t know itโ€™s really possible for a snake to transform into a human.โ€ Her words sure bite that the woman before her flinched but that wonโ€™t equate even just half of the agony she feels because of them.

โ€œDaniโ€ฆโ€ Shun softly called her out but Kelly beat him.

โ€œWell, thatโ€™s life.โ€ She wonโ€™t let Dani just insult her without countering back and inflicting her with the same pinch. Yup, sheโ€™s this kind of a woman. โ€œExpect the unexpected. You should have been attentive, look what happened.โ€ She held Shunโ€™s arm possessively, โ€œYou got robbed without your knowledge and now weโ€™re already getting married. Painful isnโ€™t it? You had him for 7 years yet he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.โ€ She smirked. Sheโ€™s provoking Dani.

โ€œKelly!โ€ Shun warned her as people were already staring and whispering.

โ€œWhat?โ€ Kelly glared at him. โ€œShe has to know the truth so she would know how to move on!โ€ She glared at Dani.

โ€œI didnโ€™t know you are both this shameless. You know sheโ€™s my friend yet you still dare?! Why? Does she satisfy your needs as a man? Huh?!โ€

โ€œWe love each other! Just accept that fact!โ€ Kelly yelled.

โ€œEnough!โ€ Shun addressed his bride. โ€œDani, please, just leave!โ€ He gestured his hand to the exit for Dani to leave.

Dani said nothing but eyed him penetratingly for a few seconds before she handed his cheek a fierce slap. His head snapped to the side that he thinks his neck nearly broke and her hand sure left a mark on his cheekโ€”he could feel it. โ€œI should have done that the minute I learned you cheated on me. It took me a while.โ€ She said under her gritting teeth.

Gion actually coughed a laugh instead of feeling empathy for his brother. Well, heโ€™s amused by how scary the angelic old maid that he knew. โ€œOooh!โ€ He nearly whistled this time in surprise and amusement beholding another fierce slap handed to Kelly this timeโ€”his soon-to-be sister-in-law.

โ€œAnd thatโ€™s for stealing what is mine. You cheater!โ€ She whispered angrily.

โ€œDaniella!โ€ Shun grabbed Daniโ€™s arm quite painfully and cast her a riled-glare.

Instead of feeling weak, Dani strongly shakes her arm off of Shunโ€™s hold. โ€œYou have no right to be mad at me after you both cheated on me! And you have no right to play me like a fool!โ€ She completely went off. โ€œYou should be thankful Iโ€™m kind enough to be only doing this if notโ€”โ€ She paused her words as she took a deep breath while casting her raging eyes on them, โ€œYouโ€™d receive this surprise on the very day of your wedding.โ€ And with that said she walks away. But as soon as she turned her back to them, tears started to spring off her eyes.

Dani thought by doing what she just did would make her feel relieved or light at the very least but it only offered her additional painโ€”it led her to sin even. Sheโ€™s already regretting it.

How could she do that kind of scene? Itโ€™s embarrassing. She should have not stooped down that low regardless of how she got betrayed and regardless of how much pain sheโ€™s in. She should have not shown herself. But whatโ€™s also painful is the two people she loved and regarded as her family didnโ€™t even display any remorse for what they have done to her.

How could they be like that to her? What wrong has she ever done to them to do this kind of awful thing to her? Dani wiped her tears away as she walked away.

People are staring at them, whispering about what had happened while Gion started his pace towards the couple. He stared at Kelly disappointingly. โ€œInstead of apologizing, you actually acted so proud for cheating on your friend. Youโ€™re possibly even the one who sent the wedding invitation to her.โ€ Kelly glared at him; heโ€™s right then. He shakes his head and gazes at his brother thinking of how he has come to love this mean and tenacious woman.

Love must be really blind.

โ€œYou better call off this rehearsal, Shun, itโ€™s a total mess. Iโ€™ll leave now.โ€ He gave his brother then a commiserate pat on his back before leaving.

Upon seeing his brother walking off, Shunโ€™s lip began to quiver in anger and slowly, he confronted his bride. โ€œYou sentโ€ฆ the wedding invitation to her?โ€ His voice rasping and his eyes cold towards Kelly.

โ€œI did!โ€ Kelly barked. If heโ€™s riled, so is she! โ€œSo she would know where to place herself!โ€ Her jaws clenched in anger. She wonโ€™t calm down. She wonโ€™t let her pride get bruised more than it already is.

Shun balled his hand into a tight fist breathing out an exasperated and disbelief scoff. โ€œSheโ€™s not even causing any trouble to us!โ€ He barks back at her.

โ€œI donโ€™t care! I just did the right thing and that is to let her know the truth! You want to spare her from more pain but thatโ€™s equally making me feel guilty forever!โ€ And there, the bride walked out.

Shun can only shut his eyes close and breathe unfathomably trying to keep his sanity in check. What has he done? He rubbed both of his palms down his face. โ€œUGH!โ€

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

Gion was about to hop inside his car when he heard a loud sob coming from the opposite side of his parking slot. A loud, gruff and whining sound of inhalation was then liberated from his lips. He could just effortlessly identify whoโ€™s sobbing so loud for his sharp sympathetic hearing.

Daniella Mean.

Another gruff sigh came out of Gionโ€™s mouth and threw his head back at once. He canโ€™t just ignore it, can he? He shakes his head; shuts his car door close and walks up to Dani.

As he expected, Gion reached Dani crouched down on the floor while bawling her eyes out. He looked around her and saw her stuff scattered around her and so was her bag. He had this conclusion, she was probably groping inside her bag to get her car key but ended up slipping her hold on it because of too much emotion clouding her entire being.

Thatโ€™s probably it.

Gion looked away feeling irked at how piteous she appears in his eyes and probably even to otherโ€™s eyes. Earlier she was this cool and tough girl and now sheโ€™s nothing but a pitiful sight. He strode closer to her, picking up her scattered stuff and put them back inside her sling bag.

โ€œThis is not the right place for you to cry, Gran.โ€

โ€œLeave me alone.โ€

โ€œYou have no idea how much I want to but I canโ€™t. God knows how much my conscience will eat me if I ignore you.โ€ He told her and held her by her wrist pulling her up and away from the place.

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

Gion brought Dani to the soccer field where they do their training and let her cry to her heartโ€™s content while he played the ball. Gion kicked the ball forcefully to the goal and bent on his knees, panting. He, then, glared in the direction where Dani crouched down, crying.

โ€œSeriously.โ€ He hissed and treaded towards her. โ€œHey, enough. Youโ€™ve been crying for half an hour already. Quit it now. Theyโ€™re not worth it. Just forget about them.โ€

Dani shot to her feet and accusingly exclaimed, โ€œYou!โ€ With a glare aimed at Gion. The guy looked away quickly seeing her puffed-up tearful eyes. My. Sheโ€™s a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter