Date โˆž 01

Hundred and First Date (Sample)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ...[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’‘, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’” ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘.

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

Dani got up from bed promptly to prepare for the commemoration day of the late father of Shunโ€”her longtime boyfriend. She stood up before her dresser's mirror wearing her black collared dress that hangs below the knee. She checks her minimal make-up: skin tint, a coral shade of lip tint, and a light shade of eyebrow and smiles.

โ€œDani!โ€ She looked back hearing her name loudly called by her Mom. She smiled once more and finger-combed her black shoulder-length locks before she picked up her white sling bag and headed down.

While on her way down the stairs, Dani heard her Mom call her out once again. "Dani, are you still not done? Come down here and eat!" She could perceive the utensils coming from their dining table and the delicious smell of her Momโ€™s cooking. She smiled delightedly. "I'm here!" She said cheerfully. "Ooh! That smells delicious!" She bent her body a little forward to their dining table to take a whiff of the food. โ€œThis is Tanโ€™s favorite.โ€ She looked at her Mom as she asked, โ€œAre you guys going to bring this to him?โ€

Her Mom smiled and told her, โ€œOf course. He always craves it. You know that guy.โ€

โ€œAre you guys going to head to the airport after visiting him?โ€

โ€œYup, everything is already prepared.โ€ Her Mom then chuckled and gazed at her Dad with the look of teasing. โ€œI think your Dad packed his entire dressing.โ€ Dani grinned at that.

Unaffected by the palpable teasing, Daniโ€™s father just kept his eyes on the newspaper heโ€™s reading and replied. โ€œItโ€™s better to be always prepared. Itโ€™s an out-of-the-country trip.โ€

โ€œAlright, alright,โ€ Her Mom dismissed her teasing, having her Dad smiling as he read.

ย Dani lovingly gazes at her parents with a smile. โ€œOk. Just send my regards to Tan and tell him I will visit him by next month.โ€

โ€œSure.โ€

โ€œTake your seat now and have your breakfast." Dani heard her father say. She looked at him knowing that his attention is now on her. โ€œIโ€™m sorry but I canโ€™t join you for breakfast today. I already have to go. How do I look by the way?" She cheerfully swirls around presenting herself.

Her Mom and Dad watch her with pride.

"You look gorgeous as always, darling." Her Mom approved of her attire with that endearing gaze every Mom has for their child.

"You look gorgeous whatever clothes you wear, sweetheart." Her Dad gave her two thumbs-up.

Those genuine praises coming from the lips of her loving parents never fail to flatter her heart and put a smile on her face. "Thank you! You guys are really the best!" Itโ€™s her turn now to return their warm affection with her gratified embrace on them.

"By the way, is Shun not going to pick you up?" Her Mom asked.

โ€œRight. He used to fetch you every year they commemorate his fatherโ€™s death.โ€

"Well, last year and this year heโ€™s arriving from overseas because of work so weโ€™re just going to meet at their home again.โ€ She said and took a sip of her Mom's tea. "Gotta go." As she bid her goodbye she kissed her parents on their cheek with that usual cheerful smile on her face. "I'll see you guys soon! Enjoy your anniversary honeymoon!" Her laughter filled the air as she jogged her way out of their house.

"Take care!"

"Bless you, darling!" Called out her Mom.

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

At the airport's arrival gate, a lovely couple exited with their arms both around each other. The man is wearing smart casual attire with a pair of sunglasses over his eyes while the woman is clad in a branded y dress, sporting the same pair of sunglasses. They are both looking happy as they treaded out of the airport while they chat.

"Are you going to head to your Mom's place for your Dad's commemoration?" Kelly asked while they waited for her car to arrive.

Kissing the side of her head, "I have to." He told her

"Is Dani going to be there?"

Shun rather felt unsettled to offer her an answer as the question is surely an awkward one for the both of them. But knowing her she loves to challenge herself and she doesnโ€™t take no for an answer as long as sheโ€™s decisive to learn. "She will. They've been used to it." He told her the obvious. โ€œShe was there when Dad was sick and until he died. Mom will always expect her to come.โ€

Kelly sighed and her arm around him loosened. She dislikes the fact that Dani has such a close relationship with his family, something she has to work hard to obtain. "When are you going to tell her about us, Shun?" Suddenly she has this cold presence around her โ€“ one thing thatโ€™s always having him thrown in an uneasy feeling.

Shun held her hand securely to let her know that she has nothing to worry about their relationship anymore because "Today. I will tell her right after the event. Don't worry, hmm?" He assured her.

"I'll trust your words because God knows how I'm already having a hard time keeping our relationship with everyone. It's been two years but I still could not tell anyone that you are mine." She heaves an exasperated sigh.

"Hey,โ€ He soothes her. โ€œI'll sort this out. Ok?" He lifts her chin to him so she can face him and he leans to her, kissing her on the lips. "I love you." He really does hence an assured and affectionate smile to light up her face.

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

The sound of the phone's reminder blasted through the spacious hotel room waking up both the woman lying beside the man on the king-sized bed.

The girl slid her arm around the torso of the man and extended her neck to his ear, whispering. "Hey, Gion." She began to run her fingers on his bare chest in a provocative circular motion and again, she whispered, "Wake up." She seductively cooed, leading her self to get the better of her as she began to kiss her way up from Gion's chest up to his lips.

Gion groaned as he stirs from his sleep feeling the ticklish sensation on his skin coming from the woman's lips. He lazily fluttered his eyes and took a peek at her. The woman smiled at him for looking irresistibly adorable and fluffy.

"Good morning, baby." She greeted seductively, kissing him on the side of his lips.

Gion, instead of feeling , he gently pushed the woman away from him, sending lines of frown across her face.ย  "What time is it?" He asked with an empty feeling of affection as he held his head โ€“ feeling the lingering drowsiness in his system.

Although feeling slightly offended by the cold treatment towards her, the woman still provided Gion an answer after checking the time on her phone. "It's past 11 in the morning." And that effectively awoke the drowsy man โ€“ he jumped off the bed.

"No way! Ugh!" Gion hurriedly ran straight to the bathroom to wash off any remaining smell of his rendezvous night โ€“ leaving the beautiful woman in disbelief.

In as fast as 15 minutes, Gion finished his shower and dressed himself as he's already running really late from their family affair. His Mom is certainly going to nag him to death once he arrives. He can already picture it โ€“ knowing his mother. He shakes his head at the thought.

"Hey, you're going already?" Gion heard the woman ask, he looked her way and saw her dressed in only her underwear. Seductive. Her seducible appearance should have aroused something within him but he sets a solid rule for his rendezvous. He smirks. โ€œYup.โ€ He simply said and ignored her.

"Can I come with you?" She asked as she flirtatiously walked towards Gion and bit her lip.

Again, Gion ignored her. "No." His reply is firm this time.

"Why?" She stops in her tracks and frowns at him.

Gion looked at her with that infamous y smirk across his lips. "What why? You're not my girl and thatโ€™s the rule; one night, one woman, no repeat.โ€ He walked towards her and added โ€œyou now go to your place and I'll go to mine. No strings attached. Just one night of happiness." He winked at her and started to leave.

The woman displayed an annoying smirk. "Do you treat all women you slept with this way?"

Before Gion was able to twist the knob open, he looked back to the woman with that carefree look in his eyes. "Yes and I don't do exemptions." Again, he smirks and turns away saying "goodbye." And with a single wave, he walked off, leaving her alone.

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

The commemoration ritual was already concluded when Gionโ€™s presence pulled in; just like he and his family expected. His family is already having chats with the guests and their other relatives.

From his spot, Gion spotted several eyes focused on him, and amongst those pairs of judging looks, his Momโ€™s stood out the most. A needless to say deep and long breathing slipped through his lips as he primes himself on how to elude the coming series of nagging โ€“ courtesy by his Mom. Seemingly primed enough, he bravely sauntered to where his Mom and his sister are situated. "Hey." He greeted them pleasingly and passed his Mom and his sister a kiss on their cheek to at least pacify their palpable annoyance. Itโ€™s not like they have the intention of not letting him be conscious of their annoyance with his constant tardiness whenever they are having family affairs. Such a careless guy!

His Mom,ย Wang Miran, frowned at him and eyed him in reprimanding behavior. Sheโ€™s containing herself from nagging him for the sake of his pride, mainly that they are surrounded by their guests. Plus, sheโ€™s already a few steps closer giving up hopes that he will change into a responsible and conventional man.

"You're late." Lien, his sister addressed him in a quite gritting way.

"Traffic."

An in disbelief air left Lien's lips and Miranโ€™s eyes narrowed to him. "When did traffic ever disappear from your excuse?" His sister shakes her head.

In return, Gion rounded his arms around his sister's shoulder and smiled. "Aye, sister." He sweetly expressed trying to appear fluffy for he discerned how his charm always does the work for him. Not all the time though. "Mooomm..." He turned to his Mom this time and gave her his winning puppy-eyed look.

"You're with another woman again last night, isn't it?" Miran shoots her son with her ever-strict stare; however, it has already grown ineffective to the young man.

Gion sighed, a defeated one and his shoulders shrugged at the same time. "Mom,โ€ he sounded whining but then he smiled that boy-next-door smile of his that girls always fall for, โ€œyour instinct is definitely always on point." He humored.

"Ugh! Gion Cross! When are you going to stop playing around? You're not a kid anymore! If your Dad was only alive he wouldn't allow you to do what you've been doing!" She whispered in a gritting manner but seeing the unaffected look of her son she shakes her head in frustration.

Gion can only smile and scratch the back of his head. Here goes the introduction of her nagging and heโ€™s expecting more of it later. But luckily, he spotted his brother with his longtime girlfriend.

"Shun!" He called out and quickly approached them to dodge more of his mother's looming rant.

Shun cast his brother a smile as the young man approached their way and they gave each other a brotherly hug.

"I got here first instead of you." Shun teased.

"Well, that's how it's always been. You guys shouldโ€™ve been used to it." Gion playfully tapped his brother's chest causing a chuckle from both of them. As their laughter quieted down, his interest caught the woman standing beside his brother. "Oooh.โ€ His eyes playfully run from the womanโ€™s head to her toe, checking her up not in an interesting way rather in a judging manner. โ€œGran, youโ€™re dressed pretty chic today." He gave her a thumbs-up. "Updating your sense of fashion, I see, huh?"

"I canโ€™t figure out whether I should feel complimented or insulted with that."

"To be fair... both. Just take it as constructive criticism." Gion smirked seeing how his teasing had gotten to her. Again.

Shun can only smile.

โ€œFinally, you admitted youโ€™re judgmental.โ€ She mumbled but enough for the two menโ€™s hearing.

"Whatever suits you, gran,โ€ He dismissed the discussion but soon, eyed them. โ€œLook at you two. When are you actually going to get hitched?" Suddenly, he mentioned, and out of nowhere, Shun and Dani are thrown into an awkward vibe.

"What? You've been together for 7 years. Don't tell me you never talked about that." Again, Gion received nothing but the awkward presence around the couple. "Ah, right. Marriage is not a trend anymore. Just enjoy how you two have been doing."

"We'll get there once you stop fooling around." Shun comically uttered, having a round of hearty laughter from his younger brotherโ€™s mouth. "Just a minute, I'll just take this call." He excused himself upon his phone buzzing from his coatโ€™s pocket.

Dani watched Shun as he walked to an unoccupied spot to talk to someone and all of a sudden, she felt something weird with that statement of Shun. How old is she? Ah right. 28. And what? They'll get in the marriage plans once his player-of-a-brother stops fooling around? Oh God, when is that gonna happen then?!

"Hey, Gran." Gion beckoned Dani's attention from Shun. Automatically, her glaring eyes were cast on him. "I need supplies."

"What?!"

". Don't tell me a medical person like you holds no knowledge on what that is."

She grits her teeth. "Are you swallowing those elastic things? I just gave you a box of that thing just this month." Unbelievable!

"Well, I already ran out of stock." He shrugged.

Dani let out a sigh. Am I a supplier? That pretty much defines Daniโ€™s look. "Will you stop? Do you even know how ashamed I already feel whenever I'm asking my friend for those things? She might even think I'm the one who's using them."

"There goes your old-fashioned manner again. I'm just sending women to heaven."

"And there goes your twisted mind again. Are you even concerned about what kind of illness you will acquire with what you're doing?"

"That's why there are condoms for protection. Plus, I'm not doing it to just anyone. And I'm clean."

โ€œAnd what about the possible consequences of your carelessness?โ€

โ€œGran, Iโ€™m a man who lives at the moment, not for the fuzzy future.โ€

She rolled her eyes dismissively. "Do you even know that is sacred and it should only be done inside marriage?"

Gion rolled his eyes. "That was so outdated, you know? We're already in the 21st century. Do some updates to yourself, will you? I actually wonder how my brother is putting up on you."

``Well, simply because Shun is not like you." Sheโ€™s proud of that.

Gion observed her with that cool demeanor before a handsome smirk grace upon his lips. "Whatever. Grandma." And with that, he left Dani scowling at him.

ย 

โˆžโ™กโˆž

ย 

Dani remembered the first time she was hit by cupid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter