Their journals~~

~Our Unwritten Words~(sequal to OurSecretLives) [[HIATUS]]

 OUW(Chapter4)

 

Even if i lost my memory , i still remembered her beautiful face.

That day when Taemin brought her over, i just wanted to hug her. But its to late now. Everything disappeared.

I barely hang with the guys now since we are all busy with our lives. I never saw Yesung after high school ended.

Where did that butthead go? -Leeteuk wrote inside his journal.

 

Even though i disappeared after high school. My feelings for Yuri never changed.

I missed her so much but being in an arranged marriage broke our relationship.

I wonder how shes doing , and the guys. I never heard from them since.

Two weeks is my wedding, im going back to Seoul soon just for the wedding.

I want to find Yuri, but how can i keep the wedding away.. -Yesung wrote.

 

She was so cute while playing with little Victoria. I heard she has been traveling a lot just to save animals.

So caring, oh how muched i missed the aeygo childish Sunny bunny. I wonder if i will ever see her again.

Victoria told me she might go to the park tomorrow again. Teehee(: -Sungmin wrote.

 

I saw her today, she was sleeping. So cute, i saw her looking at my class dance too, that made me smile.

How muched i missed Hyo. High school went away and our adult lives started. She teaches 3 doors down, so nice to little girls.

Dancing was her life , so was mine. -Eunhyuk

 

I finally saw her today, she was so pretty. She teaches at photography. My niece and nephew says she is awesome.

I wonder how she has been. She was so sweet and nice, even though she had an ice glare. Thats my ice princess. -Donghae

 

Getting married soon.. Exciting ? Not really, especially if you dont love that person.

She told me she met up with a designer named Tiffany. That name brings up so much memories, my wedding is soon.

Why meee! -_______- Sometimes i want to go find her and run off, we lost contact though . Oh Fany~ah . I miss you. -Siwon

 

She is so sweet. She helped those little kids. Thats the girl i knew. I cant believe she is a boss of a tv company , i heard she teaches cooking.

Its been years since i last saw her. After high school, we all went on with our lives. I lost contact with the girls and some of the guys.

Our friendship would never leave .. Right? -Ryeowook

 

Ah, that bruise really hurts. She is so kind though. Yoona, i heard she is a model, she is very pretty now, she doesnt remember me though.

Thats kinda sad. I hope that i get to see her soon again haha -Kibum

 

She spilled coffee on me. But it was an accident. She looked so beautiful now. She works at the hospital.

Shes a doctor, cool right. Aha. I lost contact with her since last year, now i finally saw her again, so kind and nice as usually.

I missed her though(= -Kyuhyun