Life story~3

~Our Unwritten Words~(sequal to OurSecretLives) [[HIATUS]]

OUW(Chapter3)

 

*Yoona's Life*

"annyeongaseyo Yoona!" Someone said.

"annyeongaseyo, good work today right?" Yoona asked.

"Wonderful work, oh and someone left some flowers for you in your office." she said.

"Thank you!" Yoona said and walked to her office.

-Roses are red, Violets are blue, I know im a dork, But i love you-

Yoona smiled and took her phone out.

-Hello?

"Thank you for the flowers i love them."

-No problem haha

"I miss you, when are you coming back?" Yoona asked.

-Dont worry, it will be soon. Then we can hangout all day.

"I would love that, hurry and come back from Japan . I got to go." Yoona smiled and hung the phone up.

Yoona worked as a model at a company. She loved what she did for her career. Even though she wasnt close to her family as before she still loves them. Even though life has changed for the most of them, Yoona doesnt really hang out with Yuri anymore since her modeling career started.

"No, no , no , no, no." Yoona sang and looked at a dessert store.

Yoona smiled and went into the store and grabbed some desserts for home.

"Thank you!" Yoona said and walked out. "Aish, its kinda cold, i need to head home quickly."

Yoona walked towards the gate until she heard something. She looked over and saw some guys beating someone up. Yoona putted the food down and ran over there.

"Yah! Dont beat this person up! Dont you know whats bad or not !" Yoona screamed and told the guys to leave.

"Are you okay?" Yoona helped the guy up.

"Yes , thank you ." he said.

"Its no problem, why were they beating you up?" Yoona asked.

"Problems, im Kibum." he said.

"Im Yoona, be careful alright?" Yoona said and waved.

"Yoona , princess Yoona from high school?" he whispered and walked off.

 

*Seohyun's Life*

"How is the patient?" Seohyun asked while walking into the room.

"She is doing fine, but she is not waking." the lady said.

"I hope she wakes up soon, i'll be checking on others." Seohyun walked out of the room and went to another.

"annyeongaseyo, are you doing fine?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes noona, thank you for taking care." he said.

"Its okay, you can head home tomorrow. Are you happy?" Seohyun asked.

"Kind of, im going to miss noona though." he said.

"Awh, its gonna be fine. You can visit whenever, alright!?" Seohyun hugged him and smiled.

Seohyun was a successful doctor, she helped little kids and adults most of the time. She studied at the castle for 2 years and finally got accepted to work at the hospital.

"Are you heading home now?" the lady asked.

"Ne~, i'll see you all tomorrow. Good work today!" Seohyun said and walked outside."Its only 8pm.. I have to get home quickly." 

Seohyun walked up the sidewalks and looked around. It was Friday night, the hospital was close to downtown , where most of the restaurants are at. Seohyun walked into the shop and looked over at the window.

"annyeongaseyo, can i get number 7 please." Seohyun said and took her wallet out.

Seohyun walked out and bumped into someone.

"Oh! Im so sorry!" Seohyun said.

"Its okay." he said.

Seohyun smiled and looked up. She looked around and bowed and walked away.

"Wait! Whats your name?" he asked.

"Im Seohyun." She screamed and walked away.

"Seohyun-ah, that was really you?" he asked himself and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~

sorry if this this is short xD