Wednesday: part 3

The Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yeah.... so this day took three chapters to wrap up lol His night with Hyesung involved so much more than any of the others because I was having so much fun with it. Hope you guys like it, comment and let me know how I did)

From the darkness of the wings Hyesung walked, his back straight and a slightly mysterious smile on his lips. He took his place in the spotlight and for a moment the crowd was silent. Like a wave the cheers and clapping started and soon the room echoed with them. Hyesung put one hand on his right hip and struck a glamorous pose before he put one finger to his lips. The crowd’s voices died instantly and Hyesung waited until every eye in the room was glued to him.

“My my….. you would think I’d done something spectacular the way you’re acting”, he said into the mic that rose up slowly from the stage. His tone was catty and a few people laughed. Minwoo was among them, Hyesung’s stage persona delighted him and despite what had happened in the dressing room, he was relaxed as he took a sip of his champagne.

“I’d like to thank my gorgeous assistant for helping me get ready tonight. I don’t think I’ve ever been tucked quite so well before”, Hyesung said and winked at Minwoo, who went bright red and sputtered his wine a little.

“You were #blessed to see what I hide so carefully from my audience”, Hyesung said with a giggle and to Minwoo’s shock, another spotlight bounced around in the darkness until it landed squarely on the spot he was sitting in. The crowd turned to look at him and started to clap. The clapping continued until he finally rose from his seat and gave an awkward bow. When he finally sat down the spotlight moved away and Hyesung started to talk again, drawing everyone’s attention back to himself.

“Now I know you guys always look forward to my once a week performance so tonight I’ll be doing a new song, just for you”, he blew a kiss and did a little hip shimmy, earning a burst of catcalls.

He detached the mic from the stand and it sunk back into the stage as music started to play.

Hyesung began to sing and Minwoo sat up in his seat, his eyes watched every move that Hyesung made and he couldn’t believe how perfect his English was as he sang the sultry song. He glided from one side of the stage to the other, shimmying his hips and arching his back seductively. A few of the men in the audience came up to the edge of the stage and left roses, gift wrapped boxes, and in one case, a stack of money. Hyesung blew each man a kiss and leaned over to pick up one of the roses. He held it to his nose and breathed in it’s scent with his eyes closed.

Minwoo’s champagne glass was gripped loosely in one hand as he held it up to his lips to take a sip, but he so transfixed with Hyesung he completely forgot about it.

Hyesung made his way to the front of the stage and a row of lights lit up a set of three steps, which he came down. He made his way over to where Minwoo sat and paused in front of him for a moment before he sat on Minwoo’s lap and wrapped one arm around his neck and gazed into the stunned man’s eyes as he continued the song. The rose was used to tickle Minwoo’s jawline and he almost dropped the glass as Hyesung gripped the front of his shirt and pulled him forward until their lips almost brushed. With a seductive smirk he kissed Minwoo right beside his lips just as the song ended. Minwoo felt all the blood in his body rush to his face until it was the same red as the rose that Hyesung had let drop to the table. Minwoo felt Hyesung chuckle softly and before he could say or do anything, Hyesung was off his lap and headed back to the stage amid whistles and cheering. Hands reached out to touch him, a few groping and patting his perky little .

“Well, that was fun wasn’t it?”, Hyesung said as he reclined on a chaise lounge that had been brought out while he was down in the audience. “I don’t think I’ve had so much fun in quite a while.” He caught Minwoo’s eyes and winked at him, startling the short man out of his daze. Minwoo tipped his glass and drank all of the champagne flow into his mouth in a rush. All of the blood rushed from his face to another place, one that thankfully couldn’t be seen because of he table.

“As much as I hate to leave you all, we have another performer right after this, so I bid you farewell and thank you for your time”, Hyesung said and sat up. He went over to collect the gifts from his admirers and exited stage left.

Minwoo watched him go and debated following him, he wasn’t entirely sure why but there was just something about that man that he was drawn too. He untucked his shirt as he stood up and made his way out of the auditorium and headed for the curtain that had led him to Hyesung’s dressing room.

In the middle of the room he saw Hyesung with another drag queen. Hyesung had slipped his shoes off and stood in bare feet as he embraced the other man. Their lips were joined and Hyesung’s wig had slipped to the side, revealing dark hair under a stretchy wig cap. Minwoo went to step back and let them have their privacy but he backed into the wall and made a soft thump. The couple in the middle of the room parted and Hyesung chuckled when he saw who had interrupted him.

“Did you enjoy the show?”, Hyesung said in his normal voice. It was no less seductive than the one he used on stage and Minwoo nodded as he wondered who the other person was. Just as the thought crossed his mind, they turned.

If Hyesung was gorgeous as a woman, this person had him beat by a mile. He was short with dark curly hair and an abundance of curves that were painted into a pair of dark jeans and s that dared to overflow from the low necked shirt they wore. Where Hyesung had gone for a subtle iness, this man had clearly decided to turn the y knob clear up to 11.

“I’d like you to meet my girl, this is Tiana”, Hyesung said as they walked over to Minwoo together. Minwoo reached out a hand to shake Tiana’s and noticed that their hands were almost the same size, his own being rather small for man.

“It’s nice to meet you. Syunngie told me you helped him get ready. I usually do but I had a few errands and ran late. Thank you”, Tiana said and leaned in to kiss Minwoo on the cheek. He blinked at the feel of his s against his shoulder and his eyes dropped to look at his crotch, amazed at how he had managed to hide everything in those pants.

“Babe, I’m gonna get changed. Keep Minwoo company, okay?”, Hyesung said as he went back behind the painted screen again.

Tiana and Minwoo stared at each other for a moment before Tiana let out a giggle, “So my man tells me he surprised you earlier. He is freaking shameless, I tell him that all the time.”

Minwoo blushed again and nodded, “I mean…. it’s not that I’ve never seen….. you know cause…… but I guess he assumed that since we are both gay it would be fine.” Tiana’s eyes went wide and a laugh bubbled out of her full lips.

“Gay?”, she shrieked with glee, “you thought he was gay?”

Minwoo’s mouth dropped open and he turned to look at the painted screen where Hyesung was.

“But he’s a drag queen……”, Minwoo stuttered and looked back at Tiana, noticing that she lacked something that all the other women he’d met tonight had….. an adam’s apple. He started to wave his hands, “I’m….. I’m sorry….. I just….just……just….. ”, he muttered and went to sit on the stool he’d used earlier. Just then Hyesung came back out dressed in a pair of sweats, a hoodie, and sneakers.

“What’s all the screaming about?”, he said as he walked over to Tiana and pulled her into his arms from behind and rested his cheek on top of her curly mane.

“He didn’t know you were straight and he also just realized that I’m a real live woman. I think he’s a little stunned”, Tiana said, settling into Hyesung’s embrace.

“Well it’s not a stretch, Tia, most men that do what I do tend to be gay. I should have just told him about myself”, Hyesung said and smiled in Minwoo’s direction apologetically. Which made Minwoo blush as he remembered the thoughts that had sent him back to the dressing room in the first place.

Minwoo stood up, “I’m sorry that I assumed anything. I….I…..”, he started to stutter as he lost his calm for a minute and Hyesung released Tiana and went over to him and dipped his face to speak into the shorter man’s ear.

“It’s okay. And I’m sorry if I confused you…. but I can also say that I think you are very attractive in your own way. If things were different I may have been tempted to take you home and show you just how manly I can really be”, Hyesung whispered and chuckled as he felt Minwoo’s body stiffen against him.

“Syunggie! What have I told you about teasing the gays? You know how irresistible you are”, Tiana said with a laugh as she came over and pulled her naughty boyfriend away from a flustered Minwoo.

“Are you okay? I really can’t stand him sometimes”, she said as she patted Minwoo on the cheek.

“Fine…. just fine. Thank you for saving me”, he said and stood up and went to look at the dresses he had admired earlier. He needed some space and the couple let him have it. He couldn’t believe he had been about to….. actually what had he planned to do when he’d walked into Hyesung’s dressing room?

“LEMON……LEMONSYUNG!!!!!”, a man dressed in nothing but heels, lacy underwear and a pink beehive styled wig burst into the room and ran to Hyesung and grabbed the front of his shirt.

“He walked out….. he left…..”, he shrieked and shook Hyesung slightly.

“Who left, Punkin Pie?”, Hyesung said and the man shook him again, harder this time.

“Lil Chili…. you know that new guy? He was supposed to be getting ready but he stormed out mad because he was jealous of your performance”, the frantic man said, his hands gripping Hyesung’s shirt tighter.

“Are you freaking kidding me? We don’t have anyone extra to take his place tonight!”, Hyesung said and pulled himself free and started to pace his dressing room. Tiana followed him, trying to calm him down while Minwoo looked helpless at the scene in front of him.

Punkin Pie noticed Minwoo in the room and started to size him up. He walked over and circled him, his hands spanning Minwoo’s body and looking him up and down trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter