Chapter 6

The killing machine

Warning:- This chapter may include few things one might be uncomfortable with reading. So please, be prepared beforehand, read it at your own risk or just skip that.


 

"STOP SCREAMING RIGHT NOW YOU ! Or i won't hesitate cutting your tongue."  the man yelled at the girl, pulling her hair with a fist hand dragging her with another hand by her forearm.

The girl was crying and  pleading before to let her be released. She was also trying to squirm away from her captor's hold. This just made the man  annoyed and irritated.  He didn't have the time and patience for all her nuisances. He was a businessman and wasting time on these petty things will cost him huge money. Well atleast he likes to call what he does as business. In reality, he was the biggest suppliers of girls who were demanded in the market. All young and beautiful, fit to satisfy desires of his erted customers. He also sometimes supplied beautiful boys and even children,but that was on demand. He was like a king of the human trafficking market.

He refers to the girls or any other person he abduct to sell off- as a product.  His 'product' ranges widely. From young  petite girls to guys for his customers to devour, or men and women with nice build-who can take the lead in bed for those who likes to be dominated, to young adolescent for those es, he got everything. You just have to name your preference and throw the amount of bills into his case and done! you will get what you want. He had many customers who either demanded for themselves or for their bar and ion business. So he sells them both- individually or in bulk.He even had a thick book of portfolios of his product to choose from, with a full body picture of the person-a one to be precise.

Even now he had been watching this girl creating drama as she was being forced to pose for  the photo, without the clothes ofcourse. But she just won't let her clothes off. The girl was of an average height, freshly brought yesterday-abducted actually, from Thailand. She was one fine piece of beauty, with her hair as fine silk and body was like the fine china doll. So fragile at look that one may think that even a press would leave a mark on it. That is why he cannot hurt her physically. Such fine piece like her would get him huge sum-dollars even. And even a mark will lessen his profit. Therefore, he was trying to scare her and make her obey.

"Get your clothes off now!Don't waste my time." he yelled again. But she continued to cry and beg to leave her. 

The man was getting really impatient with her antics now. 

"Cho Hwang Dong! Is this how you should handle your products? Especially, the one which is labeled as 'handle with care'." Another main questioned from near the threshold, in a purposely emitted sultry way.

"Shut up Jammie! She is not cooperating and you are not helping either with your gay presence here." Hwang Dong practically shouts, making the other one roll his eyes.

"Buzz off grumpy! Let me deal with this." Jammie makes his way towards the girl. He smiled down at her softly, but the hidden evilness can be detected easily. 

"Come on baby girl! don't be so shy.You don't want to to get in more trouble now, do you?" the man said, seemingly as if he was trying to coax a little girl when his partner released the grip on her. When she didn't budged and tried to back away,  he made  her stand up and tried to get the clothes off himself. She thrashed hard and tried to keep him away doing so, but was unsuccessful. He had grabbed both her hands at the back with just one of his own.  and pulled the zipper on her dress down with the other. She was wearing a mini dress with just undergarments underneath and only the zipper of the dress- which was all the way from her neck to her back,was holding it. And because of this it  only took a second for the dress to come off. She went limp after that,making it easy for him to pull her in front of the camera.The camera man who had been waiting since ages didn't waste more time to take her shots. She was crying still, but it was not a bother. It will be edited later.

Jammie gave a look to Hwang Dong, as if mocking him. Hwang Dong just stared back unimpressed but he have to admit Jammie was better at this. He may be all bright, thin and  gay looking but he got some force in his muscles. This the reason Hwang Dong had partnered with him.And also for his very gay which he would enjoy whenever one of them or both would want a release.

"You see that.This is how it is done." Jammie mocked him with a hand on his hip. 

"Shut up will you?"Hwang dong groaned."BTW, why were you here?"

"Oh yeah! I was actually here to inform you someone called Dongguk is here to meet you.Do you know him?" he asked and the other nods.

Ofcourse, he knows the man. Dongguk was one of Julian's men. The Julian whom he owed money and repaid it by offering him one of his girl. So with Jammie in tow he headed to meet him.

"Hello Dongguk." he greeted upon seeing him and the other returned the gesture.

"So what do I owe your presence here for?" Hwang Dong asked and Dongguk chuckled.

"You talk too fancy given your profession Hwang Dong." he laughed a little.

"What do you mean? I am a businessman, so ofcourse I have to talk like this. Anyways, what brings you here?"

Dongguk just placed a photo in front of him. Hwang Dong immediately recognized the face upon taking the photo in his hands. It was the same girl who was given to Julian in exchange of the money he owed.But she looked different,something was changed and also according to his knowledge, Julian had her killed. 

With confusion written over his face he raised a questioning brow towards Dongguk, Jammie doing the same. 

"You remember her?"

"What kind of question is that? I do remember her ,indeed. She is Yunji-the girl I sold to Julian to settle my debt.But why are you showing this photo to me ?"

"Julian! The famous underworld mafia?The son of the late head of 'khangpe'?" Jammie inquired.He didn't knew about this as he was not partner with Hwang Dong at that time. He got a nod in answer and understood that his queries will be satisfied later. So he just continued to listen to their conversation.

Dongguk continued,"Well I found her." hearing that surprised Hwang Dong

"Found her! What do you mean 'found her'? Wasn't she killed by Julian along with the boy , who was also favoured by him,for her going against him and falling in love with your member?" 

Dongguk nodded,"Yes! And I am really glad the bastard is no more. And so we thought for her also.But apparently, it was not the case. She wasn't dead as we all believed.She was infact saved by someone.Lucky !" he chuckled finishing.

"Saved?How?"

"I have no clue and frankly,can't care less."

"So what do you want from me now?"

"I am going to take her to you and you will again sell her to Julian. Once he knows  about her being alive,I am sure he is going to be insanely happy about it.And will be willing to give you any amount for her." he proposed

"How can you be so sure? Why would he do that?And Why can't you do this yourself? Why need me involved?"

"Well, that was what I first thought. But then something came to my mind. If I will do that, I will get nothing in return-or atleast not as much as I would like to have.If I directly take her to him, he at the most will give me a few thousand grands or a new toy maybe to play with.And I won't be able to argue with him at that because he is my boss. He can fire me or worse, get me killed. So I thought I can make more by taking your help. If you will do this, you can get as much as you demand him. We can then share the amount at equal shares. And trust me when I say, he will give you any amount you will demand. Because he had been miserable without that girl.He actually had fell for the girl before he got to know the truth. And is still in love.That ing Romeo!" he finished with an annoyed look.

Hwang Dong didn't answered immediately, thinking.So Dongguk again asks,  "What say?Deal?"

Hwang Dong stares for a few seconds, then stretched his hand out "Deal!" he smirked.  They seal the deal with a handshake.

Dongguk stood up and said, " Great! I will inform you the time and date along with the address to carry out everything. I won't take long for that.Expect a text or call from me latest by tomorrow." he waved and turned to go but stop as he remember to tell something.

"Oh btw, she had lost her memory due to the traumatic experience-according to her doctor. She had partial amnesia. You need to come up with some story on how you found her. No need to get too detailed.You can always say you didn't get much information.And make sure you don't mention me.Ok?"

"Hmm.Well that won't be that much of a problem. So relax ok.!"

Dongguk nodded," lastly,don't you dare try to cross me or else the consequences will not be one you would like.Understood!" 

With that being cleared, he took his leave.

"Here is your money Dongguk. Take it!"

Dongguk looked at the case which was brought by one of the guard of the man sitting in front of him. Then he set his eyes on the man in front of him. He never would have imagined that one day he will be doing business with this man sitting in front of him.Not before he was taken blindfolded to this place three days ago by Suho and Tao from that underground parking. Especially given his despise for the man-Oh Sehun.And look at him now, achieving his wish to get rich. And he didn't even have to do or risk much.

"Never thought I would say this,but it was nice doing business with you."

Sehun gave a slight smirk, "Same here! I never thought you would help me and betray Julian."

Dongguk chuckled a bit evilly, "It shouldn't come as a surprise to you.Everybody,including you, knows that I am only loyal to one thing-money.My ultimate life purpose. I don't keep any obligation to anyone except for this.I can do anything for money." he takes a bundle out of the case and inhaled it, relishing in the smell of the ink he was so addicted to.

"Well I know.That's why it was you I asked to bring here." Sehun replied "It's a good thing you agreed, or I would have no choice but to kill you." 

Dongguk raised his hands in surrender motion. "No need to go threatening me. You know very well I would agree. It was a profitable opportunity for me.I am getting money from both you and Julian, and large sum at that. Why someone will say no to that,especially me?" 

Sehun nodded "I do hope nobody will learn about this little encounter of ours." he warned 

"Not for now atleast.I don't care once I get what I want. I got no time for the rest.Do whatever you want. Until I am satisfied, I won't cause any problems." He stood up,collecting his money and left.

Sehun sighed once he was gone. "We need him watched always. He will definitely create hurdles if he will need more money. He can even rat on us if someone offer him more." he told Junmyeon and Tao,who were the only one with him in the room.

Junmyeon just nodded in response and left, without giving a chance to Sehun to speak. Sehun just watched helplessly.

True to his words, Junmyeon had cut off his brotherly ties with Sehun. He was now only a person working for Sehun, nothing else. Only following his orders and talking to him as an when necessary. This hurt Sehun immensely.He misses his hyung. This had left a crack in his heart. But he had tried to fix everything, although invain. And will keep trying time and again, no matter how much he gets snubbed or rejected.

"Anything else you need us to do Sehun?" Sehun turned to look at Tao, when he heard his name.The other was looking at him with a little bit of pity in his eyes for the younger. 

Things with Tao hadn't been that bad as with his hyung. Even though Tao also not supported him on his act and was utterly disappointed and angry, he didn't had the heart to just behave as Junmyeon did with Sehun.He was the youngest of them,their baby brother.He cannot just leave him be,no matter how he felt bad and angry for the innocent girl. And Sehun will need them more now, with everything going to take place. Therefore, he had resorted to address the boy by his name rather than as boss. It does comforted Sehun somewhat and he was glad for that.

Sehun nodded " Get her ready and explain everything. Start preparing.We will soon be putting everything into action." he  stated and left too.

Yuri was currently in her room standing near the window, staring blankly and thinking. Finally, it was time to put her training into use.

Tao had visited her earlier with Junmyeon joining halfway through, explaining her what were their plan. How they set everything and how was she going to be sent to Julian. Inform her about their faking of her disease of amnesia to cover everything.It will make their story more believable and they won't have to be too much worried in case something came up.They can easily get away with this lie.Tao briefed her about what to expect once she will be sent away with dongguk,up unti she reached Julian. Junmyeon also told her that she will easily get help if ever she needs a back up as they have few of their trusted pople among Julian's men. She will come to know about them eventually.They will always be on lookout for her and will help whenever they need to be.

"You won't have to worry too much incase anyone suspects you.You can use the lie of your amnesia and feign innocense,alright?" Junmyeon said

"One more thing Yuri.Try to keep your plans and strategies as simple and natural as you can. Don't use violence or any physical tactic unless necessary. It might draw unwanted attention towards you and endanger you.You were taught to fight just for your defense,nothing else. You get me?" She nodded.

"And lastly, there is one person you need to be extremely careful of. Julian's partner-Yunho.He is more evil than his other ally Tamar, or even Julian himself. You can expect mercy from Julian but not from this devil.So I want you be extremely caustious with what you do, especially dealing with him,ok?"Yuri kept that in mind.

Although she was obviously  despising everything at this point in her life, she was glad to be out of this hell hole. She didn't want to or like admitting, but despite everything, she was going to miss all of them- all her trainers. Junmyeon and Tao more. They had kinda equalled to friends to her-specifically Junmyeon, who was so kind and caring to her since the beginning.

She will miss all.All except that Oh Sehun. He was the sole reason for everything bad happening to her. That was why she is so glad to be out here.She didn't have to deal with him anymore-not directly anyways.  She never wants to come face to face with him ever again.Not after what he did to her. And to think she even sympathise and pitied him before that.Disgusting!  

But not anymore.She will not have anything to do with him and that was she was more than eager to be sent and carry on the mission. Even if her heart did not permitted  anything.