Chapter 5

The killing machine

As soon as Sehun put a foot inside the mansion, he was knocked on the ground with a powerful hit on the jaw. He  stumbled back, hitting the wall behind and landing on the floor afterwards. Sehun groaned in pain, checking his jaw to see if it was broken or dislocated. It seemed fine but was sure to be swallon and bruised afterwards.  He raised his sight to see a fuming Junmyeon in front of him with his fist tightly clenched . 

Sehun just stared at him, confused as to what was happening.

"You bastard!" Junmyeon screeched.

Sehun widened his eyes. He barely had heard his hyung cursing, much less to anyone. So he was shocked when the curse was addressed to him.

"Hyung, what are you..." he was cut off by Junmyeon.

"What the hell did you do to her, you er!" 

Sehun's expression turned hard from confused.

"Oh so you came to know. May I ask how?"

"Did you forget that you had a CCTV installed in that damn yatch of yours? I have an access to every recording of it."

Sehun got up from his position on the floor and just dusted his clothes. Mumbling a "good then" getting up.

He was about to leave from there when Junmyeon stopped him, blocking his way. Sehun just gave him a 'what do you want?' look.

"Why?" Junmyeon asked, his nose flaring.

"Why what?" Sehun asked bored

"Why did you have to do that? Wasn't it enough of you taking away everything from her?Her identity, her smile, her happiness, her LIFE! Why do you have to do that too? Why did you ruined her too like that?" Junmyeon said angered.

"First of all hyung, why are you getting so worked up? Don't tell me you feel something for her." Sehun inquired with narrowed eyes.

Junmyeon clenched his jaw and  pushed Sehun with all his strength. With his hands on his shoulders. Sehun's back hitting the wall again harshly, "Yes I do feel for her. I do feel pity for her. I feel guilty for what you did to her. She is like a sister to me Sehun. Just like how Yunji was. I am not an emotionless bastard like you. How could you dare to do that? Did your soul left you while doing so? Didn't your conscience stopped you? Or had your humanity left you completely?" Junmyeon spat.

Sehun looked unaffected by his hyung's accusation and lethal words. In reality the words stabbed right through his heart, just like a sharp knife had cut through it. He didn't showed it on his face though. He had expected such reaction from Junmyeon. He just didn't expected it

 

 

to be this much. 

Bringing his hand to one of Junmyeon's wrist, which was still holding him in place against the wall, by his shoulders. He fisted his wrist tightly and spoke flatly.

"It's your own fault for sympathising with that girl in the first place. You should have known better to get attached with her. It's not my problem that you see her as Yunji. But you have no rights to expect the same from me. That girl will never be my Yunji. So I too suggest that you should also not get too emotional with her. Emotions will only lead us to our death in this business. I thought you knew that well." He jerked junmyeon's hand from his shoulders.

"And for the answer to your question as to why. You said I ruined her, right? Well that was the whole point. I ruined her completely. Now there will be nothing that can stop her from completing her mission. She is unstoppable now hyung. She will be the strongest, unbreakable. Nothing is left of her, to defeat her. I am rest assured now that our mission will be successful. I am going to have my revenge." Sehun completed.

Junmyeon watched Sehun with disbelief. He can't believe this is the same dongsaeng he had known and saved. What happened to the Sehun he had known? The person standing in front of him is someone else. 

"I can't believe you! You are so blinded by your thirst of revenge that you lost all senses of right and wrong. You are not the dongsaeng I knew. I went on with all this nonsense because I was hoping that you will come to your senses. That you will sooner or later realize what you are doing is wrong. But I was such a fool for hoping that. Why couldn't I see that was not going to happen? Now I am feeling even more guilty for her. I should have never let you initiate this plan. Shouldn't had helped you out with this whole ordeal. Had I known this will be taking place, I would have saved her from you the day she was brought here and begged me to be saved. But not anymore. I have had enough Sehun! I am not going to think about you now. Do hell with your revenge! I am going to make her leave from here. It's still not too late. I won't let her be the scapegoat for your plans."

"You stop right there hyung. You are not going to take that step. Don't forget you still work for me and so, you are going to do as I say. Or else, I won't be responsible for what will happen next. I will not let anything come in my way. Not even you." Sehun completed with rage.

Junmyeon was hurt. He felt helpless from what Sehun had said. He turned towards Sehun and replied brokenly, "Oh! So your revenge is more important to you than anything else now. Fine then,If this is how it is going to be. I will not come in your way at all. But you get this clear now. This will be the last time I will be working for you because this is for Yunji. And after this, I will forget that I even know someone by the name Sehun. You will be dead for me."

He turned to leave but halted. Without facing Sehun he announced. "Also, from right this moment on, I am no longer your hyung and you are not my dongsaeng. You are just my boss till this mission is accomplished. After that, you will be nothing but a stranger to me." And he left.

He left without even glancing at Sehun, who was sporting hurt in his eyes. Tao and Junmyeon were like his family, especially Junmyeon. He was an older brother Sehun never had. The one who always got his back and on whom he can rely.

Sehun also turned to leave for his room when he spotted Tao in the hallways. Sehun can tell that he had heard the whole exchange between them. Each and every word of it.

He was displaying a look of utter disappointment and slight disgust. But he didn't  said anything, and too left Sehun be. Sehun chuckled bitterly to himself. Guess, Junmyeon was not the only one he'd loose today.

Yuri was in her room sitting on the floor, staring blankly at the wall in front of her. She was still from the outside.  But on the inside she was battling a storm of emotions. 

She very clearly remembered what had taken place the last night. She remembered from the point when she saw Sehun smiling at her to the point what he did to her. She was aware he was the one who brought her back safely. Carrying her in his arms just like the night before, and driving her safely here. He left after that and she didn't knew if he had returned. Not that she cared anymore.

Up until last night, she had sympathized with that man. No matter what he had done to her, she couldn't bring herself to hate him. He was also suffering from the pain of losing someone he loved. He too was a victim. She felt sorry for his loss.

But not anymore. Not after what he did last night. 

Yuri couldn't fathom what was the need to do that with her. Why he had to do it? Wasn't what all she had gone through, without having to do anything with anyone, enough? Then why? Why all that happened to her?

Yuri hadn't shed a tear after last night. She had cried enough. Sehun wasn't worth her tears even. He wasn't worth of anything. He was just a monster. Who took away everything from her.

Yuri was feeling disgusted. She can still sense a ghost of his touch on her skin. She wished she could erase it. Even if she had to skin herself for that, she won't hesitate. But alas, that wasn't possible. She was now looking even more miserable. Yes, she had died inside everyday over her time in there. But now even the tiniest of her soul had been snatched away from her. Her eyes were even more dull and sullen now. Even a stranger can dictate her soulless state with just one glance. She had nothing left anymore. Now Sehun can be proud. He had officially turned her, in every way into a machine.

But she refused to give in to her miseries. No matter what, she won't succumb to the pain and disgust she was feeling now. She will use this pain to channelise her strength and be motivated to go on with the mission. Just like she had done with her training. 

So, she balled her hands and stood up. Her face held a strong determined look. She will complete her mission as soon as possible. Because now, after this mission, she had a mission of her own. And she cannot wait to accomplish that. Because her mission was

OH SEHUN!

~

After throwing everything in the line of his vision, Sehun had decided to take a shower. The room was a huge mess, just like his mind. Every object in his room scattered, same as  his thoughts in his mind.

Sehun stood under the shower.The water running  extra hot, burning and scalding his skin red. Sehun considered this as punishing himself. Not that it can be even considered as a punishment after what he did, but still.

Sehun was very well aware of what he had done. But according to him, that was absolutely necessary. The girl was too much of an innocent for this mission. And Julian won't hold himself now from devouring her. That can break her and can put everyone in danger. But now that it had once done, it won't have much effect on her next time.

But this was not the only reason why he did that. Sehun was pushing himself eversince she arrived. He knew from the start, he was doing wrong. Knew he won't be able to bear the guilt it will make him  feel. Knew that his hyung was right since the first time he warned him. But the pain he harboured inside since Yunji's demise was overpowering his every sense of judgement. He could only think of one thing-revenge.

But he had wished to stop. He wished till the moment he took Yuri, for something to snap inside of him. Something that can make him stop. Just it didn't. Nothing did.

Sehun was not lying when he apoligised to her for everything he did. His apologies were sincere. He also wasn't lying when he said that he wished for her to be Yunji. He not only meant that he wished his Yunji was alive. But the underlying meaning of his statement was he wished she can take a place in his heart. But when he was unable to stop himself from committing the sin last night, he knew that was never going to happen. 

It only brought more misery and misfortune for him. He was so much ashamed of himself and wanted to kill himself.

Even though he didn't show it on his face, but he was deeply affected by what happened with Junmyeon. His hyung was like his family and it hurts him to think he had lost him. He also was not sure if he still had tao as a friend.

Sehun had thought he was numb of all emotions after Yunji, but no. He still had emotions left.  But he can't do anything right now. He will try to make up with Junmyeon, if he still have a chance with him. But right now he cannot waste his time for things like this. He has a mission on hand.

It was time  now to initiate everything. To take actions!