Prologue

The killing machine

The sun was bright and spreading its warmth just in the perfect proportion. The breeze smelled fresh and indicated the start of the springs. It was most perfect time to explore the small town near Daegu. The town was blessed with impeccable natural beauty which blossoms at its best during this time of the year.

In a meadow full of colourful flowers, a girl in her young adult years of age was seen chasing a butterfly. She just wanted to touch beautiful creature which was adding to the beauty that surrounded her. She wanted to have a close look and nothing else. She won't even think to hurt anyone, not even the smallest being or any species on this earth.

She was glowing  in the beauty and cheerfulness of her youthful years. 

Min Yuri considered herself as the luckiest girl. She has every one of her necessities and wishes catered. She had loving parents and an older sister. She had best of friends, was going to enter in a well known university soon. They were not rich but she was contented and happy in whatever she had. It was sufficient for her and she never had to negotiate for anything. Life, for her, was perfect. She thought, she had everything she needs and nothing could get better in her life. She wished that everything remained just same like this.

 

∼∼

 

In the hearts of Seoul, amidst the hustle of the city life of the metropolitan, resides a huge residential house. It can almost pass as a mansion.  A big family can be easily sheltered in it, with enough space for everyone. But in reality, only one person owned the place. The men, along with a few handful of servants and maids resided there. He lived all alone, except for few of his men visiting occasionally. He himself was out most of the time, leaving the house in servants' care. He barely was seen by any of his neighbours and kept himself isolated. He doesn't want any sort of attention and want to remain unnoticed always.

He has a mysterious personality and often very difficult to be understood. But boy, his looks are murderous and can be easily  misunderstood as some God himself. Although his eyes and demeanour always held that coldness in it. Still all those things combined, it was hard for anyone to not be intimidated or atleast attracted to him. 

At the moment, he was sitting on a couch, in his huge drawing room watching T.V.- an anime to be specific. His taste of entertainment was weird and hard to understand. According to his men, just like himself. He claimed to get all his strategic ideas from those animes. He was concentrating on the show when he felt a presence of his right hand  along with his second in command. He acknowledged them and questioned,

"Have you got the work done?"

"Here's what you had asked for boss." Tao said, handing a big envelope on the coffee table against his couch.

"How many times do I have to remind you to call me by my name? I am younger than you and we're friends."

Tao shrugged with a mumble of "can't help it." And focused on the show instead. The man just sighed inwardly and picked up the envelope, pulling out the file of a person he had asked to collect the information of. 

"Sehun, are you sure she is the correct person for the job? I mean she is innocent." His second in command asked.

"I am confident Suho hyung. And isn't it obvious?" Suho remained quite as he understood what the boy meant.

Sehun opened the file and traced his eyes on the name before focusing on the picture of the person.

There laid the photo of a beautiful girl with a name in the first line.

MIN YURI

 

The one who was unaware of the fact that her perfect life was soon  going to take a drastic turn. All because of just one man.  OH SEHUN!