hug me!

hug me!

"Cheooooool,I'm cooooold," Jihoon whined, his body nearly falling off the side of the couch. Seungcheol turned around and looked at cat hybrid lying on the couch before turnig around again and putting on his other shoe. 

"But I thought you said you were hungry?" Jihoon ignored his hyung and huffed. 

"Cheooooooool, where you goiiiin'?" Jihoon asked his hyung. Seungcheol sighed and stood up, dusting imaginary dirt on his denim washed jeans before walking over to the cat hybrid. 

"Jihoonie," Seungcheol started, he squished the hybrid's face with his hands and looked him in the eye with all the seriousness he could muster.

"We ran out of food, so I'm going out to buy some. " Jihoon squinted his eyes, he looked at his hyung intently for a few seconds before smacking his hyung on the head. Jihoon's tail swished back and forth, a sign that he was annoyed. 

"Leth gow ohf mayh feysh," Seungcheol chuckled and let go of the hybrid's face before standing up. He took his coat on the coat rack and put it on. 

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked the cat hybrid who was currently making himself into a cat burrito using a fluffy baby blue blanket. The hybrid looked up and scowled. 

"We could just order food." He said and continued to wrap himself in the fluffy blanket, not minding Seungcheol's sigh. 

"We ordered delivery for a whole week straight now, Hoonie. I'm craving home made food." Seungcheol said putting one hand on his coat pocket and the other holding the doorknob. When did he walk to the door? Jihoon never saw him walk to the door. Oh, now he's turning the knob. 

"Cheooool, don't goooo. Jihoonie's cold. What kind of amazing hyung are you if you leave me cold and alone in-- what the ." Jihoon untangled himself from his burrito and hurriedly took his coat from the coat rack, the rack falling in the process and making a coat and scarves puddle on the floor. The hybrid took a random red scarf on the coat and scarves puddle and loosely wrapped it around his neck. He slipped on his shoes and went out the door. 

"Oh shoot!" Jihoon ran back and locked the door, making sure it was properly locked before running after his hyung. 

"YAAAAAAH! CHOI SEUNGCHEOOOOL!" 

-x-

"Hyuuuuung, it'sh c-c-cooold," the cat hybrid whined, rubbing his hands together and placing them on his flushed cheeks. 

"Shouldn't you be able to control your body temperature better than me? And you didn't have to go with me, Hoonie," Seungcheol said to the hybrid beside him, Jihoon rolled his eyes and wrapped his scarf properly, making sure to cover his nose as well.

Seungcheol looked down at the hybrid and his eyes softened, Jihoon has his fluffy ears flat against his head and his equally as fluffy tail wrapped around his torso. Seungcheol buried his hands deeper on his coat pockets and walked quickly. 

"Let's hurry up so we can go back quickly and eat something warm that's not delivery food." Seungcheol said. Jihoon whined and stomped his feet on the ground like a child. 

"Cheool! But I'm cold! I don't think I could walk anymore in this weather, let's just go back and cudd--" Jihoon smirked. Ohohoho, Choi Seungcheol. 

Jihoon shook his head and tiptoed towards Seungcheol. When he was close enough he grabbed the elder's arm and turned him around so that he's now facing Jihoon. 

"Wha--" Seungcheol was cut off when Jihoon motioned for him to raise his arm. Seungcheol hesitatingly raised his right arm. Jihoon then motioned for Seungcheol to raise his other arm. 

"Are we going to dance to Thriller--" Seungcheol was cut off, again, when Jihoon raised both of his arms and intertwined his fingers, forming a ring with his arms.  

"What?" Seungcheol asked, he's genuinely confused on what was happening. 

Jihoon rolled his eyes and raised his arms higher, motioning for Seungcheol to copy what he was doing as well. 

Luckily, Seungcheol got the message because he intertwined his fingers together. Jihoon beamed and clapped his hands. 

"Seriously, what are we--" Jihoon suddenly went inside the makeshift ring and hugged Seungcheol tightly, burying his face on Seungcheol's chest. 

"Ahh, so comfy~" Jihoon buried his face deeper on Seungcheol's chest. "And warm~" Jihoon's ear twitched with happiness and his tail unwrapped itself from his torso and swayed lightly. 

Seungcheol recovered from the shock and chuckled, he wrapped his arms around Jihoon and hugged him equally as tight. He kissed the crown of his Jihoon's hair and started to walk like a penguin. 

"Honestly though, you could've just told me you wanted a hug."