5.0

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As If Its Your Last - BLACKPINK

 

a/n: this one is a little , so if you underage or uncomfortable, pls dont read. its lowkey lowkey , looool.

Taecyeon stepped out of his car as he fixed the hem of his suit. He could already hear the screams of the fans and the flashes of the camera from outside as he was walking towards the entrance of the building. Tonight was the Grand Opening of the new SBS building, equipped with almost everything required for the entertainment business. And of course with the power of the SBS company, idols and celebrities in all of the Korean entertainment industry were invited. As he made it outside of the underground carpark, his bodyguards were arounding beginning to surround him and push the fans backwards, as they screamed his name and chanted 2PM songs. It wasn't even a surprise that he could have such an impact to these fans, considering he was from 2PM, the beastly idol group. As he stood at the entrance, he posed a few times before getting ushered inside. 

"You're finally here," Chansung exclaimed as he threw his arm around Taecyeon's shoulder. "The others are back threre, let's go!" 

From the inside, everyone could hear the tremendous loud screams coming from the outside. The dozens of security guards circled around the group of girls as they made their entrance, and as they posed for the camera's the screams became even louder. Everyone inside already knew who was out there, it was of course the legendary girl group Girls Generation. And for some people in the building, it made their hearts flutter a bit.

As the girls entered the building, the were escorted to the end as well. Yuri smiled as she saw her boyfriend, and made her way to him. He placed a kiss on her forehead and wrapped his arm around her waist, as she leaned her head onto his shoulder. 

"Wow, you two better be careful - the paparazzi are everywhere out there! One wrong move and another scandal is going to explode all through South Korea," Taecyeon chuckled as he rested his arm on the table. 

"What about you? You have to be careful too!" Nichkhun pointed at Taecyeon. 

"Aye, don't worry about me! I've got in all under control," Taecyeon laughed as he stood back up properly. As they stood around for a bit, Taecyeon felt a small hand wrap itself in his, as he turned around to see his girlfriend looking at him nonchalantly. 

"Yoong, you- you look stunning," Taecyeon stuttered looking at her beauty. 

"Yes, you've got it all under control," Nichkhun replied sarcastically as both groups laughed at his joke. Despite the laughs and jokes and the happiness that they all shared, it wasn't just a simple laughing matter. Both being one of the top idol groups in South Korea, its like they're being watched every moment of their life, and to be honest, they're sick of it. The idol couples can not even go on dates properly or express their love in a way they'd like, because if they were caught, the scandal which will break out, would be so massive - oh I could not even express it to you. 

As the event was beginning, everyone was being ushered to their seats. Luckily for 2PM and Girl's Generation, although they could not be placed on the same tables, they were still close by. And Taecyeon was so thankful for that, because he could just not remove his eyes from his girlfriend. 

"And for a special award we would like to hand out tonight, we invite Ms. Im Yoona from Girls Generation and Lee Seung Gi to present it," the MC spoke to the crowd. Yoona stood up and smiled as began making her way down to the stage, and from the other side of the hall, Taecyeon spotted Lee Seung Gi also making his way to the stage. It wasn't that he didn't trust Yoona, because he knew she was just as faithful as him, but in the past, Lee Seung Gi has flirted with Yoona on live TV, and Yoona even picked him over Taecyeon. But Taecyeon already won that competition. 

"Thank you for allowing us to present this award tonight! I just wanted to hope everyone has a good time today, and say that everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter