3.0

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Night - Girls Generation 

 

Yoona took a step inside to be greeted by the loud music and flashing lights. As she followed her friends further into the nightclub, she watched the crowd of drunkies dance lazily together. She wasn't in the mood for clubbing, but what could she do when one of her closest friends were celebrating their birthday. As the group walked into a private booth upstairs, they settled into their seats as they began ordering their drinks. 

"What do you want?" Sooyoung asked Yoona as she handed her the drink menu. Yoona took it from Sooyoung's hands and skimmed through it all. "I'll get the Margarita," Yoona answered as she handed it back. As their drinks came to their booth, they all began drinking. Tonight was the night that they could get wasted. 

"Girls! It's time for our birthday girl to say a few words!" Yuri exclaimed as she stood up from the couch. The other girls cheered at her statement, Yoona gently nudged Tiffany who was sitting beside her. Tiffany laughed at her best friends and their childish manner, as she stood up and showed her besties that famous eye smile. "I was put on the spot, but I just want to say, I love you girls so much and there would be no other people that I could spend my birthday with!" Tiffany thanked as she lifted up her drinks. The other girls also did the same and took sips of their drinks, until Tiffany made another announcement. "All my single ladies, the dance floor is right ahead of us. Go and find a companion for tonight!" Tiffany screamed loudly as the other girls also did the same. As Yoona sat in her seat, she felt Yuri tug on her arm for her to stand up. 

"You're a single lady right?" Yuri asked as she smirked. Yoona could only sigh at her friend's question. It was true, it's been a long time since Yoona had seen anyone, but she didn't think it was bad. She liked being single and enjoying herself and the freedom, but her friends had other plans. And anyways, there was always someone in Yoona's heart that she missed. 

As most of the girls had made their way to the dance floor, Yoona found herself standing at it's corner. From her view, she could see her friends, getting lit and dancing their night away. She smiled gratefully as she knew that they were happy, because it certainly made her happy. "Maybe a bit later," Yoona whispered to herself as she made her way bar. If she couldn't dance the night away, how about drinking it away? 

"Can I get a vodka martini?" Yoona asked the bartender as she handed some cash. The bartender nodded his head and after a bit, she was handed her drink. Despite the loud music and flashing lights, Yoona sat by myself and continued to drink by herself. All the other girls were dancing, so it would be a good idea to return to the booth when they finished. As she was about to order another drink, she felt a tap on her shoulder. As she turned around, she was shocked to see who it was. 

"Taecyeon.." Yoona mumbled as she looked at a tall and muscular man in front of her. He smiled at her before holding her hand back from ordering another drink. 

"Yoona, it's been a long time," said Taecyeon as he took a seat next to her. Yoona nodded her head in response. How the events have changed, from her trying to lose herself in drinks, to meeting someone she hadn't seen in almost four years. "What are you doing here?" Taecyeon asked as he finally released his hand from hers. "Oh, it's Tiff's birthday tonight. And we're celebrating here," Yoona replied. 

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter