1.0

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Talk Talk - Girls Generation 

 

Taecyeon took a seat in the corner of the coffee shop. In one hand he held his umbrella, in his other, the warm cup of coffee. He could feel the cold air brush across his legs whenever the door opened, but it gave me a sense of excitement - considering that he was waiting for someone. Taking a sip of the coffee to warm himself up, he thought to himself about that person. A smile crept across his face, as he grinned widely just thinking about her. 

The door swung open once again, and a female walked in. She looked at Taceyeon and waved, smiling at him before going to order a drink. Despite her many layers of clothing and her thick coat, Taecyeon couldn't help but be hypnotised by her beauty. As she walked closer to him, he felt his heartbeat increase faster, and butterflies began to circle within in. 

"Hey Yoong," Taecyeon greeted. She smiled at him again, and if he didn't have any self-control, he would have pulled her close to him, placing kisses all over her face. 

"Good afternoon Taec!" She returned his greeting, and sat down across him, also with her warm cup of coffee in her hand. I should probably give you an insight to these two. Taecyeon, is a best-seller author who often writes about melodramas and mystery. Yoona, on the other hand, is a top reporter in Korea. Yet, what they share is a friendship which has developed ever since high school. Both having a strong interest in literature, they quickly bonded as young teenagers, and even as mature adults, they still bond so well. 

Yoona took out her notebook and pen, as Taecyeon as picked out his from his coat pocket. She smiled at him before beginning their conversation, and seriously, Taecyeon's self control was decreasing at a fast pace. "So, what is your new hit book going to be about, Mr. Ok?" Yoona asked as she raised her eyebrow. Taecyeon picked out his glasses and put them on. "Well, Ms. Im, after much thought, I have decided to write another melodrama. However, this time, I will incorporate a romantic plot," Taecyeon pushed his glasses closer to his face. It was not just Taecyeon who felt attracted to the other person. As Yoona watched him put on his glasses, she felt her cheeks becoming flushed. "God, how cute he looked in those glasses," Yoona thought to herself. 

"A romantic plot? That's a change! Could you please give us an insight to it, Mr. Ok?" Taecyeon laughed at Yoona's excitement. He began flipping through his notes, making a few scribbles, then continuing the interview. "The plot follows two adults, who are long time friends. Although unaware, they both have fallen for each other over the years, but due to fear of ruining their already strong relationship, they both continue to hide their love. One day, the girl introduces her boyfriend to the guy, due to her parents constant nagging, and in sadness, our leading man disappears from society and hides himself. Years later, they encounter each other once more." Yoona stares at Taecyeon for a long moment as he continues to read his notes. Something wasn't right, and she knew it. 

"Taec.." Yoona's voice seemed to trail off. Taecyeon looked up at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter