cp4

Secret - Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Heechul went back home. When he entered the house he immediately made his way to Donghae’s room. He wanted to talk to the younger but he wasn’t there. So were a lot of his things. Heechul panicked.
‘He couldn’t have-!’ Heechul looked through the whole room for some things Donghae would never leave back. Things he would always take with him. But nothing. Everything was gone.
“!” Realizing that his younger brother had run away, Heechul hurried out of the house to the port. He looked all over the place, asking people if they saw ‘a brunette boy, a little shorter than me, well build, handsome face” but nothing until he finally found someone who could provide information.
“He left with a schooner about half an hour ago.” The sailor said. Heechul just looked confused at him.
“A schooner is a ship. The schooner he left on has two masts.” The sailor seemed to know exactly why Heechul was confused. The young man made an understanding expression before thanking the sailor and taking off again.

‘This idiot! I told him so many times to leave it! He probably took the book with him, too!’
Heechul was furious as he went back home to pack his things. After all, Donghae literally ran away from home. Heechul told him so many times that he couldn’t leave and that their mom would be heartbroken if he ran away but the boy had to do it anyways.

 

Donghae was happy. He finally managed to get a little closer towards his dream. He felt it not far away anymore. Donghae had asked a sailor at the port if he could take him with him. The sailor didn’t look old and experienced. The opposite actually. The man looked confused and was searching for people to join his crew. The perfect situation for Donghae. The young man didn’t have any practical experience but he had the theory down. He could recite it even if someone woke him up at three in the morning.

It had been a day since Donghae took off with the ship. He didn’t know the ship but he knew it’s type and that was enough for him.

A schooner – a type of sailing vessel with fore-and-aft sails on two masts.

That was the type of ship he was currently residing on.

Even when he was still a small child he had always admired the wide ocean, wanting to travel further than the horizon. Donghae’s favorite fairytale was the little mermaid. He didn’t like how the little mermaid princess vanished as foam in the sea but he couldn’t help but love the fairytale because it was about the sea. The small Donghae couldn’t understand why the little mermaid wanted to be a human so badly when the underwater world was so much better. He didn’t focus on the love of the little mermaid but on the description of the world the mermaid lived in, the underwater world.

When Donghae was still a small boy he believed in mermaids more than he believed in love. He looked into the water at the shore a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter