cp3

Secret - Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The young prince spent the whole night reading about this so called ‘Mermaid Human Form’. He didn’t know that his body could transform into a human’s and he would have never believed anyone trying to tell him that if it weren’t for the fact that he himself experienced it. He read and found out  a lot. He realized he could actually visit the human world without being in great danger as long as he takes care of himself. The book provided him information about everything. Even about what he had to do if he – a merman – wanted to live between humans above the surface of the ocean.

 

 

Donghae was confused. He spent hours trying to figure out what this book was. ‘What is this? What language is this?’ Thousand and thousands of questions went through his head as he sat in front of the mysterious book, examining every little detail. He went into the library and searched for antique languages. He spent hours looking through every single book and comparing every writing he found with the book he found the day before on the rock at the shore. He had already spent four hours doing one and the same thing and a deep frown was already etched onto his face when he was suddenly interrupted. By no other than his dear brother Heechul.

“So that’s where you were. What are you doing here Donghae? I haven’t seen you the whole day.” A pout was clearly to hear.

“Ah… I found this book yesterday. I don’t know what language it is or where it’s from. I’ve been trying to find that out the whole day.” Donghae said figuring that he couldn’t lie now. Heechul had already seen the book so there was no use in lying.

Heechul looked over the book. His eyes widened.
“Donghae, where did you get this book?” He said in a quiet voice.

“I found it down at the shore.” Donghae said not understanding why his hyung seemed so nervous suddenly.

“Donghae, listen to me and do as I say. You won’t find anything about that here. Keep the book safe and hidden.” Heechul said trying to hide his nervousness.

Donghae didn’t understand what was up with the other but still decided to comply. He stood up and tried to inconspicuously make his way out of the library and back into his room. When he finally reached there he hid the book where he was sure no one would find it. ‘I wonder why Hyung was so nervous. He was completely next to himself. That’s unlike him. He always keeps his cool.’ Donghae really wanted to confront his hyung but he decided to leave it for another day.

 

In the meantime, Hyukjae snuck out of the castle up to the shore. When he arrived at the surface he slowly and carefully peaked his head out. ‘No one there. Good.’ He silently swam over to his rock and climbed up. He looked around. The book was no where in sight. He looked around more, crawling – just like a seal – over the warm stone. He looked in every gap between the rocks. Nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter