cp2

Secret - Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next days every time Jungsu saw Eunhyuk he also saw the mysterious book and every time he saw the book he also saw the Prince. They were inseparable. Hyukjae always kept the book close to him carrying it to wherever he went. At some point Leeteuk got curious about the tome so he approached his little brother and asked about it. “Hyukkie, what kind of book is that that you are carrying it around all the time?” “Oh, it’s just a fairytale book. There are a lot of interesting stories and tales in it.” The younger replied smiling before strutting off gracefully. That honestly wasn’t a satisfying answer to Leeteuk so he went and sought answers from Ryeowook. He was sure the younger would know something. He always helped Hyukjae when he was plotting something. “Ryeowook-ah, you know the book Hyukkie has been carrying around with him these past few days? You don’t so happen to know what it’s about?” The eldest prince asked blocking the door after he entered the youngest prince’s room. “Of course I know about it. I gave it to him. It’s a tale book. I thought he would like it since he loves stories.” Ryeowook smiled brightly at his Hyung. Leeteuk just nodded. ‘If he doesn’t tell me now he won’t tell me even if I keep questioning him.’ The elder thought as he made his way out of the room again.


Meanwhile Eunhyuk thought of how to spend the day. He couldn’t go up to his secret hide out every day anymore. ‘Once more won’t hurt, right?’ He thought getting up slowly swimming towards the door. He opened it and stuck his head out to look around. He didn’t want Leeteuk to catch him sneaking out of the castle to the human world. The elder would be furious if he would catch the younger in the middle of the act. Hyukjae really didn’t want to be grounded but more than anything he didn’t want his Hyung to be angry and worried sick about him. He knew the human world was a deadly trap for him and his people. He heard stories about mermaid being discovered and caught by humans. Some said the ones who got caught get killed, some said they get sold and some said they were experimented on. Hyukjae didn’t know what experimenting on living beings really is like but when he was a little younger he got very curious about the tales and so he searched for a book that might be able to tell him more. He found one in the library. The book was old, but it taught the young prince a lot of new things he didn’t know yet and barely anyone under the water probably knew. Since Hyuk had always been a very curious boy he read all the books in the big royal library. He wanted to know everything. When he was still a tiny toddler he would ask every question that came into his head but as he got older he soon noticed that there were things he better doesn’t ask about. But not asking didn’t mean giving up on getting to know the answer. The young Hyukjae soon became an expert at finding whatever information he wanted. Especially when it was written in a book and that book was somewhere hidden in the library. Because of that he also became much more aware of his surroundings. He could easily spot hideouts and possible secret places, keys and ways.
 

Before leaving the room Eunhyuk went back and hid the book. He didn’t want to carry it to the shore with him. As soon as he was sure the book was hidden in a good place where no one sneaking around his room would find it he made his way out. He could have immediately swam up but he decided to make a detour to the library to pick up a book that had just arrived recently. After he got the book he immediately swam up to his hideout. Sticking his head out of the water he made sure no one was close by so no one could discover him. When he saw the coast was clear – literally – he lifted himself up on the rock that was sticking out of the water – his rock – and started reading. The day was hotter than other days. It was the hottest day Eunyhuk had experienced ever since the young prince started coming up here and the ocean was very silent. The waves gently moved. It was quite unusual Hyukjae noted. Anyways, he laid on the rock and opened the book. Immersing himself in his book he didn’t realize what happened to him.


Hyukjae’s fin wasn’t in the water anymore. Usually he made sure it stayed in the water but due to the shallow waves the water didn’t reach his fin anymore. The hot weather soon ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter