Chp 5

It is hard.

We were in the practice room resting a bit after  training many time our new dance, I took a bottle of water and drink it. 

Eunji : (groaning)  ayyyy, I'm really exhausted, the new dance is very hard. 

Me : yes true I'm tired too, but unnie we are lucky seunghoon oppa is making it easy for us.

Beauties :(beaming at their dance teacher)  gomawo ~~ opppa u are cool 

Dance teacher :(smiling)  I should be good to my babies. But I'm happy u are doing good girls just continue. 

Beauties : we will oppa.

After resting a bit you guys continued practicing. 

After what seems 4 hours u all desmaid the practice room and were told to go to meet jyp. 

U and the members went to his office, and knocked the door. 

Jyp : come in 

U entered the office and stayed at the couch .

Jyp :(smiling) u girls are doing excellent job, I'm proud of u all, but u all know that to be a star u need to sacrifice many things. But u are all doing greet job. Promoting is the principal thing to make u much famous,i decided to bring one of you to some show. 

You : what show)?

Jyp :  it is a surprise, girls I have to say that never mix work with feelings never. Do u understand that? 

Beauties :ok sir. 

Jyp : eunji stay her I have something to discuss with u. 

Eunji:ok sir 

After u all headed to the vocal practice. And soon eunji came and joined u. 

Mei : everything is OK, unnie? 

Eunji : yes don't worry. Just some talking. 

After that u all continued practicing. It was night u finish taking shower and u were heading to ur bed when u heard ur phone rang, u took it and u were surprised. It was him calling u 

You : yeoboseyo. 

Sehun : moonbyul, how are u I call to check on u, how is it going? 

You : (smiling)  good oppa, we are doing well.

Sehun : well I think it's all, sleep well arasso you:arraso oppa. U too sleep well. 

Your heart was beating very fast, and u blushed a lot remembering him make u feel very happy. 

Mei : Who was that ?

You :(surprised)  just a friend. 

Mei : really , u are hiding something kido. 

You : (blushing) unnie ~ 

Mei : Just tell me, who is he? 

You : he is exo shun unnie. But we are just friends. 

Mei :wahh~ really I like him, he is perfect for you moonbyul ah 

You :(waving ur hands)  nooo  we are just friends 

Mei: if u say so, but byul be careful u know the roles no dating plus exo -L  will not agree easily just be careful OK. 

You : I will unnie. Thanks for caring about me. 

Mei :(hugging you) we are sisters remember, I care about u and I'm sure eunji unnie and the maknae are too. 

U hugged her back and after talking a bit ,it was time to sleep. U were laying in your bed and thinking about what mei said it was true, love is hard for idols and u knew that it friendship with him will affect u a lot .u just closed ur eyes hoping everything will be good and OK. 

The next day u woke up, and did ur routine, u  and the girls went to jyp building u had a fotoshoot, after the stylist did the job u all posed in front of the camera. U guys had a lot of fun .u all had also solo photoshot. It was new turn 

Photographer : u all did great job,  the girls are very energetic and pretty I'm happy to work with u. 

Eunji :(bowed) kamsahamida. 

 

The day went slowly,  u all were tired and sleepy. And u all just thought about bed, it is now a tresor life as an idol it is hard and tiring really.