Weekly idol

It is hard.

It is been almost 20 days since our official debut stage, people liked us and that was a good thing to start with, we were really busy programs, TV shows, practice, photo shoot it was tiring but it was good in the same time, today we were invited to weekly idol it is a show where u can introduce urself properly to the audience they can see u in ur daily self. 

We were heading to the studio show, out mqnqger was giving us some advices to not be confused or not comfortable. When we were there we meet the staff and the mcs, hani shi, heechul shi, and Defcon shi. 

hani :(smiling)  oooo it is been a long time since the last meeting, I really miss this show. 

heechul :(smirking)  u mean u missed me hani ah~~

Hani :(glaring at him)  yes what ever u say. 

Defcon : wahh you two seem like a married couple, always nagging please be quite (glaring at them) 

Hani :arasso defcon oppa (faking sad face)  

Heechul : hani ah  u heard about the new jyp groupe. 

Hani :(happily)  yes  Woow very talented u know the song is very catchy, and the girls are pretty what a combination. 

heechuul :(rolling his eyes) are u stright? 

Hani :pfffff not ur business 

Defcon:  yes talented girls of jyp, please welcome them. 

Hani and heechul clapped their hands and he girls came to the studio and bowed to them 

Defcon : hello pretty ladies, please introduce urself. 

anyawahseyo BEAUTIEBEAUTIES imnida 

Eunji :hello I'm eunji, leader and  lead vocalist of the groupe (wink) 

mei :  Hello, I'm mei, the main vocalist of the group (peace mark)  

moonbyul (you) :hello~~ moonbyul imida, main rapper, main dancer  ,face of the group (wink) 

Nara : helllo Nara imnida, maknae and lead dancer sub rapper, please take care of us. 

Heechul : interesting u are all pretty ladies, congratulation for  your debut 

Eunji : kamsaamida subaenim (bowing) 

Hani : mei u are not Korean? 

Mei : no I'm Chinese ,but understand and speak well Korean (beaming cutely) 

Hani : kyeopta, I'm really happy I finally meet u girls 

Moonbyul(  you: ):kamsaamida subaenim, I'm big fan of u. 

Hani :(proud)  really moonbyul ah~~ call me unnie, and u all can call me unnie 

beauties : daeee~ unnie 

Defcon : what is the meaning behind the name of beauties? 

Mei : (smiling)  well beauties came from our love to the music and it means that the music we make will bring the beauty to the world because it is refreshing and relaxing .

Defcon :wooow nice definition, I think u will bring a lot of happiness  I'm sure (hani and heechul nodded) 

Heechul :(smiling)u are all petty, why moonbyul is the face of the group .?

Hani : yahhh u want them to hate eacheother? 

Heechul just smirked. 

Jieun: moonbyul is face of the group because she is the dimple girl, we all think that it is made for her,plus she is beautiful inside out. 

Moonbyul (touched)  gomawo unnie. 

Hani : I envy you guys u seem all in love with each other.

Nara : yes we are like sisters, at first we were just foreigners but now we are family and we share everything. 

Heechul : I'm proud of u, Nara u are the maknae, right? Do they treat u well? 

Nara : daeee(smiling) I'm the youngest, me and moonbyul are born in the same year but she is older than me by days

Dafcon : good thing, so what is ur upcoming projects? 

Mei : we are filming mv and it would be released soon. I'm excited. 

Jieun: yes true.

Hani : wish u the best girls 

Mei : thanks unnie. 

Heechul :so like always we will be doing a speed dance tmbe careful the loser will be heet! 

Beauties : we will do our best 

The music start and the girls started dancing, they didn't make much mistakes they actually did well 

Heechul : good dancers, we will give u meaat it is a reward 

Jieun: kamsamaida .

Defcun : who is ur favourite boy band? 

Jieun: I like Big Bang subaenim, blockb subaenim, got7 subaenim winner subaenim 

Mei : I like exo, bts and winner subaenim 

Nara : I like Super Junior, exo, got7 subaenim. 

Moonbyul :(you) I actually like exo suaenim, ikon subaenim got7 subaenim 

Hani : what about girls :?

Moonbyul : exid, gg, twice, a pink ,red velvet subaenim.

Jieun : yes we all love them, they are talented.

Hani : wahhh  gomawo girls. 

Heechul : who is the main dancer? 

Jieun : it is moonbyul 

Heechul :well u will dance to random songs than, are u ready 

Moonbyul : I will do my best 

The music started and you just danced to exo, Big Bang, Super Junior ,exo, exid, gg, twice 

Hani,: daebak u are good. 

Nara :(proud of her unniee)  moonbyul unnie is the best.

Moonbyul : gomawo. 

After a long conversation and dancing signing the show was ending 

Defcone : talking with u girls is nice, come here again. 

Heechul : yes the best episode ever 

Hani : I hope we will see each other soon 

Beauties :(bowed)  thank you for taking care of us 

Defcon : u want to say something to the audience? 

Jieun : thank you for accepting and loving us, we will do our best to give u good music please stay healthy and support us 

Beauties :kamsaamida (bowing)