Meeting him again.

It is hard.

Today we were free, after long time of working hardly, I asked the girls if they want to grab some bubble tea it was  my favourite drink You (moonbyul) : mei unnie, u want to go out and have some bubble tea? 

Mei :( watching TV)  sorry moonbyul ah but I'm tired, we will go next time OK? 

You :(desapointed)  OK unnie. 

I went to eunji unnie  and hymi too they both were still sleeping so I decided to go alone. I wear my clothes and my mask and went to my favourite bubble tea shop. When I entered I make my order and set in the back of the shop I just looked at the window, I hear the shop door open and a lot of people enter I take a look to the visitors to be meet with that beautiful face, I just looked at him. Suddenly the waitresses give me my order. I took a sip of my drink and suddenly I hear the chair next to me was pulled I looked up and there was exo sehun standing right next to me. I just looked at him puzzled. 

Sehun :(smiling)  sorry I think it is the right place to sit, I'm afraid fans will recognize me and do a comution. 

Me :(bowing at him)  no need to be sorry subaenim, u can sit her. 

Sehun :(bowing too)  kamsahamida, by the way I'm sehun rapper and maknae of exo nice to meet u. 

You : I'm park moonbyul beauties vocalist and face of the group nice to meet u. 

sehun pov :

when I enter the bubbletea shop I saw her, she was looking at me like a kid I find her very cute and attractive. The way she look, the way she push her hair, I don't know. I found my self next to her chair and I just asked if I can sit there, it was awkward but who cares. 

Sehun : it is nice day, where is ur members? 

You :( stuttering) t-they are in the dorm, they are tired I just came her alone. What about exo subaenim? 

Sehun :(smiling)  same thing I just want to relax a bit so I came alone, I think I find company. 

You :(widen you eyes, and blush) naee it is pleasure subaenim 

Sehun : just call me oppa, I'm older than you. I think it is OK. 

You : OK subaen... I mean oppa. 

Sehun looked at u, u were blushing madly, and ur heart was beating so fast. 

Sehun:(smirking)  are u OK? 

You.: yes im. 

Sehun :u did great job in ur debut stage I think beauties are great (thumb up) 

You :(bowing a bit)  thank you, Im actually a big fan of exo. 

Sehun :( looking at u)  really?  Who is ur favourite member in exo? 

You :(shyly)  actually I like Lay subaenim .his voice is really sweet. 

Sehun :(desapointed)  really what about me. 

You :(widen ur eyes)  oppa also is really good, all exo are sweet. 

Sehun taking a sip from his cup : yes we are. 

The atmosphere was weird a bit, suddenly ur fone rang, u looked at  ur phone and answered. 

You : yoboseyo. 

Jieun :moonbyu ah, are u OK where are u? 

You : I'm drinking bubble tea unnie. Waeyo? 

Jieun : just asking u are late, don't stay out a lot arraso

You :(smiling) OK unnie, I will be home soon. 

After hangin up, u and shun talked a lot and laughed, he was very kind person and funny too. After a long conversation it was time for going home 

Sehun :( standing up with you)  It was nice talking with you moonbyul. 

You :(smiling)  me too oppa,see u other time maybe take care of urself 

Sehun :(smiling)  I will, u too moonbyul .can I ask you something? 

You : sure, what is it? 

Sehun: can I have ur phone number? 

You :(surprised)  yes u can oppa 

Sehun : great than let's exchange numbers 

After giving each other numbers u were the first one to go. 

Sehun was smiling he just can't take u out  of his mind. And u were happy too it is new sensation for both of u