Happy news.

It is hard.

The music was heard from jyp building, 4 girls were dancing like there is no tomorrow they seemed tired but yet they continued dancing. After what seems eternity the music was off. The girls put themselves on the floor breathing hardly. 

Cheographer :(looking at the girls) well done girls, I think this time all of you did well .prepare for the evaluation best luck tomorrow.and ahhh don't embarrass me. (laughing and he left the practice room) 

The girls laughed at him and just now to him. Tomorrow was evaluation day and the girls were aware of that, they are now familiar with the routine. 

mei :(looking to the girls)  I'm so tired, sometimes I just want to give up it is been 3 Years (sad) 

Moonbyul:(hugging mei side)  anni~~~ unnie don't say that, we are soon debuting (I hope)  all the hard work will be rewarded. 

Mei just looked at moonbyul and smiled at her. 

Nara : yes unnie, we promised each  other that we will stay until the end, it is our dream unnie don't give up ,👌 unnie. 

eunji :yes we are one, we are strong. (curl her fist in the air) 

the girls laughed at their older unnie ,the girls were taking there staff from the practice room when the door been cknocked.they look at the door to be meet with JYP. 

The girls made a line and they bowed to him. 

jyp :(smiling at them) well seems like u girls are working very hard, that is good I like the hard working. 

The 4 girls looked at him and smiled at him, jyp was always like a father to them.

jyp : I'm intecipated to see what the 4 of you had prepared, impress me girls. 

the girls : daeee~~~~ seongsaenim. 

JYP : good, is should go now see u tomorrow. 

The girls bowed to him and they simply went to other lessons.

After a long day of training the girls finally we t to the dorm, it was midnight 12:oo and the girls feeled very tired they took a shower and soon they slleped. 

The next day was evaluation, every one of trqinees prepared a dance and a song in which he would show his talent.

After jieun, mei and Nara it was moonbyul turn, she looked to the practice room were the evaluation was held, the trainees were all seeing on the floor waiting there turn, jyp, mark, and jb were there Jackson smiled at her and give her encouraging smile. The music was on and she just feel the adrenaline rush through her. She danced to bts Mic drop  every step was done perfectly the trainees looked at her and admired her dancing skills she was amazing, the world for her means that music, dancing she danced with passion and love, she exprimed her feelings, she didn't choose idol life because of fame or money but because music was her love.

After some time the music was off, she looked up to meet her friends eyes, they were happy for her, nobody know her like the 3 girls do, they were like sisters. She singed Taylor Swift, look what u make me do. 

after she was done, jyp looked at her he called her name and her other 3 friends name. The 4 girls stand up and looked at him 

jyp :(smiling) well  I think I was right ,debuting a new girl group is gonna be a hit, u girls are much talented and I'm sure u will rock. 

The girls looked at him, wanting to hear more. 

jyp: prepare girls u are officially debuting, congratulations u deserve this .

Mei was the one who crack the first, she cried, yes cried that was painful, K-pop world was beautiful yet difficult u have to endure toooo much to maybe debut some day. 

moonbyul : chinchaaaa seonsaenim ,wahhhhh ji eun unniiiiie, mei unnie, nara ~~•ahhhhh

Nara, jieun, mei and moonbyul were happy now, there dream is becoming real. 

Jakson, jb  :( hugging them)  congratulations girls, wahhhh I'm happy for u .

Narah : gomawoooo oppa .

That day Korea top news. 

Jyp new girl group was the subject of internet. A big day for  Korean upcoming new girl group 

 

Please leave comments, if u like it 💚💚💚