Chapter 5

The Certain Fan

Jimin POV

Yuta paused for a minute thinking whether he should tell me or not. "Anyways, I'm surprised that SM let you come here just to see her" I said as I uncomfortably move to sit next to him. He chuckled at my comment."Well, SM isn't that selfish to the point where I can't see my sister who is in a coma" he replied with a smile. I was in total shock..."YOUR SISTER?!?!" I yelled with wide eyes. Yuta nods while looking at Miku with sad eyes."She and I were inseparable but as I grew older I began to dream of being an idol, she and I loved to sing and dance but I passed the audition for SM but she didn't and-" Yuta said but paused again. It seemed like Yuta was hiding something...Maybe it was something I shouldn't know...I looked at me deeply in the eyes and asked "Can I trust you?". I looked at him weirdly thinking What is he hiding? But I just nod at him. He sigh and said "Once a very long time ago, my sister Miku and I wanted to become idols and be famous like our parents, we practiced singing and dancing together all day and every day, there wasn't a time where she would rest but when we auditioned for SM...She failed it, every since that she would call from Japan and told me to come back home because mom and dad abuses her and she needs me but I thought she was lying until I saw them the same day I went back to visit them before debuting...They abused her so badly she had bruises all over her body and there were blood on her and old blood on the floor. At that moment I knew she wasn't lying about our parents. When my parents saw me they were shocked and tried to cover it up saying that she was being a bad child so I believed them and lectured her. Without me knowing she started to feel that no one loved her anymore. After our parents left and she and I stayed to talk. I asked her what she did and why she did it and she yelled "WHY THE WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?!" I stood up from my seat and yelled "WELL MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T DID WHATEVER YOU DID THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE IN TROUBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE RIGHT???" She stood up as well and said "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING TALENTED ENOUGH TO BECOME SOMEONE FAMOUS I'M SORRY OKAY?!?!" She then ran to her room and slam the door shut while locking it. She didn't come out for hours and I started to get worried so I knocked on her door and told her to come out but she wouldn't answer so I knocked again but she wouldn't answer again so I used an extra key to her room to unlock her door only to find her missing and her stuff all over the place and her vanity mirror broken. I looked all over the place for her but still couldn't find her. I was going to run out of the house to find her but my parents came home and blocked the door asking what happened. I explained everything but my parents just look at me while smiling as if they didn't want her to stay, they said "It's okay honey". "No it's not! Okaasan! Otoosan! How could you say something like that?" I replied and I looked at them and realized that Miku was right about them. After a day or two I had to go back to South Korea but she never returned. Even when I came back on holidays she wasn't there. My parents didn't care...Then I realized they never did after she failed the auditions...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED.... I WILL CONTINUE THE REST OF HER STORY IN THE  NEXT CHAPTER SO SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! ALSO, COMMENT IF YOU WANNA BE PART OF THE STORY OR NOT!!!! BYE!!!!!