Chapter 3

The Certain Fan

 Jimin POV
   After talking to Kira and them non-stop, Kira went to Miku and slapped Miku's arm... "Yah!  Didn't you  say you wanted to protect Jimin?" Kira said and she slapped Miku's arm again and yelled "DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE GONNA LIVE FOR US AND NEVER LEAVE US?!?! DID YOU SWEAR THAT YOU WOULDN'T DIE UNTIL YOU BECAME JIMIN'S WIFE OR EVEN JUST A KPOP IDOL?!?!"
      Salina came and comfort Kira. I felt bad for Kira. Areum came to Miku and cried quietly so we couldn't hear... Lillian couldn't believe her eyes of seeing Miku in such state while Hope was doing live on Facebook. BTS didn't care if she was doing live cause fans would've found out sooner or later. Hope was crying behind the camera... "Yah! Why did you trying to leave us?It was only a miracle that you survived!" Kira shouted with anger. 
        I push Jungkook to Kira so he can comfort her... Jungkook blushed which was cute. "Please wake up Miku. We need you." whispered Kira.  
I knew Kira really cared about Miku but Miku is in critical condition right now even if she's just in a coma. It's not fine for her friends either... "Miku...Miku was always into you Jimin...She was happy because of you...She was willing to give up anything for you...She'd smile like an idot just because she sees you on her phone or something...She even almost died for you...She was kind, she was brave, and she was fearless...She doesn't deserve it!She loved you so much..." said Kira who was crying so much that her eyes were puffy... 
She was so similar yet different to "her"...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO GUYS!!!!! WHO IS "HER"? WILL YOU HAVE TO GET A 🔫 OUT OF YOONGI'S 💼 FOR THIS OR NOT? CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! SEE YA'LL!!