Chapter 1

The Certain Fan

Miku POV 
" Oh my gosh!!!! BTS is coming to America!!!!!" I yelled as I touch my phone 
"YAH! SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!" yelled Kira who was trying to fall asleep...
I stopped yelling but I still fangirled in the inside...
"Wasn't there a threat against Jimin? The one where they said anti fans are gonna shoot him?" asked Areum... 
" YES BUT I WILL PROTECT HIM!!!!" I said with listening to NOT TODAY on youtube... 
My friends just laugh. " Miku you ain't brave enough!" said Salina who laugh her off... 
"You never know..." I said with a sigh and thought I'M WILLING TO PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT PARK JIMIN MY FIRST AND TRUE LOVE...
~♡.♡~TIME SKIP TO CONCERT~♢□♢
Miku POV 
After getting to my spot, BTS came out and talked. After talking so much, they started singing. The were so beautiful but Jimin was more beautiful than the others... It was Jimin's turn to sing Lie, before he started singing something caught my eye and I look up behind me to see someone with a rifle aiming at Jimin,
Oh hell no I thought and run on top of the stage shouting "JIMIN WATCH OUT!!!!!" I heard seven gun shots and I ran to Jimin as if I was running for my life... Well, Jimin is my life... I won't make, I won't make it I thought but luckily I was able to push Jimin down but suddenly felt seven bullets go in my body as if I was a shield... (a/n: technically you were.. ) I turn to see the shooter getting caught and I smiled. I turned to Jimin who was shocked. I smiled at him and suddenly everything went black... I felt myself free falling....
Jimin POV
This beautiful girl saved me... She gave me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen and then she passed out... I was so shocked but I still caught her before she hit the floor... Blood stained her white cotton shirt... "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE" I yelled loudly to the fans... An hour later the ambulance came and took her... I was still so shocked that someone would give up their life for me... I thought no one cared... I went to the hospital and they said she was still in surgery and all I did then was waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me the news... The rest of BTS was with me and comforting me but all I felt was guilt for letting a girl sacrifice her life for me...
Why did you do it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
HELLO GUYS THIS IS THE VERY FIRST FAN FICTION I MADE SO DON'T JUDGE AND SORRY IF I AT WRITING FAN FICTION SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM THEN DON'T READ IT! ALSO I WILL ALWAYS USE THE NAME MIKU FOR EITHER THE MAIN GIRL OR THE MAIN GIRL'S BEST FRIEND! SEE YOU LATER GUYS