Day 3

For 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, thankfully, I wasn't acting all weird. I was aware of my position in BigHit, I was aware of everything that has happened for the past few days, and Eunsong-unnie was slightly happy about it.

"Aww, Jihee has grown up into a beautiful flower!", unnie exclaimed as I woke up without any trouble. I smiled at her, she really does make me feel like family, she seems to be more like family rather than a colleague or friend.

Now that I knew the routine, as obvious as it seems, we had breakfast and I was smiling the entire time, watching BTS all sleepy and adorable with puffy cheeks because they seemed so tired. But even though they look sleepy, they were so adorable and cute, clinging onto each other so that they don't fall while walking. Aww, just imagine waking up every single day of your life, only to see your favourite idols being all fluffy and sweet. It's a dream come true! Thankfully, I wasn't daydreaming, or else the unnie-deul would find it quite weird. Hmm, I really should call my family today, I wonder if Jisoo-unnie's feeling better.

"Eunsong-unnie, can I ask PD-nim for permission to call my family? I want to talk to Jisoo-unnie... I hope she's feeling better...", I politely asked, sure of the fact that she would give me good advice.

"Of course, Jihee-ssi... Ah, Jisoo-ssi looked terrible that day... Please tell her we all love her and hope to see her get better, Jihee.", Eunsong-unnie sighed. It really touched my heart. Everyone really cared about my unnie...

And so, after breakfast, I went to PD-nim, and talked to him about it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, PD-nim... I hope you're not too busy at the moment..." Putting out my formal tone all of a sudden shocked me myself!

"Ah, Jihee-ssi, come in, come in. So, what's wrong? And are you getting used to working here by now?", he kindly asked.

The atmosphere started off too formal, but now it seems just about right. "Yes, the others are really kind and caring, I think I've done well for yesterday's performance. Umm, actually... I-I wanted permission to contact my family... I-I want to be updated about Jisoo-unnie's health, and I also want to talk to my parents. I don't usually stay away from my family for too long, so this great distance is making me worried. I just want to make a quick phone call, if you'd allow it. I'd highly appreciate it if that would be possible, PD-nim..."

"Oh, stop with the formal tone, Jihee-ssi! It's alright, it's alright! Well, I understand. Of course, go ahead and contact your family. But please refrain from sending any pictures of any staff or member, that would be very wrong...", PD-nim was asking me to drop the formal tone while he continued using it. Ah, jinjja?!? What the heck?!? Anyways...

So, after I thanked PD-nim for allowing me to contact my family, I immediately ran out of the office and rushed into my room which I share with Eunsong-unnie. Quickly taking out my phone, I jumped into bed and called eomma. For sure, appa would be at work, and I didn't want to disturb Jisoo-unnie for she might be asleep.

"Eomma? It's me, Jihee! Annyeong, eomma! Ah, bogo sipda!", I was really close to tears, I really missed eomma a lot.

We had a quick little talk, that started off with how much we miss each other, how I was doing at work, if I was sick or something, if I'm comfortable and so on. Then I asked her about unnie and appa. As expected, appa was at work, while unnie was sleeping. Eomma said Jisoo-unnie is much better now, but she still had headaches once in a while. Now she's taking medicine that was prescribed by the doctor. Oh, I really wished she got better.

"Eomma... I miss you, unnie and appa... I miss Lola, I miss Soomi, I miss home...", I whined about it continuously, while she told me not to worry. After a few more heart t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter