a bit more fluff

Don't look at me with those eyes

Sowon stretched her long limbs carefully, she knew that she was well enough to get discharged and Nayeon was abusing her authority by forcing her to stay in the hospital for a little longer just because her best friend was a worrywart.

“Nayeon ah, discharge meeee.”

“No.”

“I’m fine enough, I’m a doctor I know my own condition. Come on, please?”

“No.”

“I promise I’ll take the next three days off. How about that?”

“…..”

“I promise to stay with Yerin too. Now, how about that?”

“…Fine.”

Sowon giggled as Nayeon tossed her discharge papers onto the stretcher next to her.

“Thanks, Nayeonnie.”

“Whatever.”

Sowon was internally not okay with being in the hospital when she wasn’t working, it was kind of like hanging a treat in front of her, but she could never reach it kind of feeling. She was a doctor, yet her status was ‘patient’, so she couldn’t treat others even though her hands were available. She knew that it would probably cause more problems if she treated patients will being injured but she couldn’t help the need when she was in the facility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yennie!”

Yerin quickly opened the door for Sowon, who gasped at the sight of a familiar duo.

“Geez, I’m never going to get used to this.”

Yerin giggled and ruffled Yuju’s hair. Yuju and Eunha were hanging around in pup form because Eunha had shifted on accident and couldn’t figure out how to turn back to a human.

Sowon’s good arm shot up to her chest when she saw pup SinB run out of the master bedroom.

“You’re going to kill me.”

“I know, they scare me a little bit too. So far nothing has happened so I’m doing everything I didn’t get to do.”

SinB sneezed cutely causing Yerin to pick her up, SinB looked at Sowon with a smug pup face, like ‘hah, she’s holding me, not you.’

Sowon smiled and shrugged. If Yerin was happy with it, then it didn’t bother her.

“Nayeon said I had to rest and she only discharged me because I said I’d be in your care, she just doesn’t need to know okay?”

“Unnie! You’re not leaving here.”

Sowon blinked before running her hand through her hair, here she thought her bestie would understand her, now she was trapped.

“By the way, where’s SinB?”

“SinB? She’s out for today, she’ll be back tomorrow.”

Sowon hummed and let out a yawn, ignoring the fact that the tall husky was staring at her.

“Ah, unnie could you look at the corgi’s head if you want to?”

“Hm? What happened to this cutie?”

She rubbed behind Eunha’s ears, resulting in enthusiastic tail wagging. She checked the bandaging and the site of the wound but put everything back in place.

“I’m not a veterinarian Yerin ah, I can only tell you that it looks fine.”

“It’s okay, but I’ve been curious about something.”

Sowon didn’t miss the fact that SinB was still in Yerin’s arms, her little tail wagging excitedly.

“I saw in a drama where a character lost their memories.”

“And?”

“And, I was wondering if it was really possible to lose your memories by blood loss.”

Sowon rubbed her chin and then mindlessly gave Yuju a quick rub, ruffling the fluffy husky.

“Well, it depends on the situation, if the blood was going in or going out of the brain is very crucial. The losing of memory from losing blood from the head means that the blood distribution to the section of the brain where memories are kept was uneven.”

Yerin grinned.

“I didn’t ask for a textbook answer DOCTOR. I just wanted a simply yes or no.”

Sowon laughed, her free hand slapping at Yerin’s thigh.

“Yes, it’s possible but since it’s not concussion, but blood loss, it should return.”

“Thank you, unnie.”

SinB let out a short bark, they were staring at each other for way too long. Yerin giggled and bopped SinB on the nose. Sowon turned to the husky who was now sat straight up right next to her, staring at her. (Yuju if sitting on the same level of Sowon, is the same if not taller height. That’s how tall of a husky she is.)

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

Yuju huffed and nudged her bandages with her nose.

“Oh, this? It must smell bad. Sorry.”

Eunha let out a whine and rolled over on the couch, she was still very confused about her body. Yuju nudged her side to set her upright again, making Sowon smile watching them. It was like a mother teaching its pup to walk, while in truth Eunha just couldn’t figure how to put one paw in front of the other and then coordinate her hind legs.

Yerin yelped and Sowon looked up alarmed, she calmed down when she saw what caused the yelp.

“Hey! Don’t do that so suddenly!”

SinB looked like she was grinning, her tongue peeking out. She had Yerin’s chin out of curiosity and liked the reaction.

 

=====================

I'm getting to the action part sorry for weird pacing but like how can you resist a pup SinB with just the tip of tongue peeking out and staring at ya?